mym999

2 hours ago, aili81 said:

Yup i also think qing really care for dayu alot and dayu alway give in to him as qing is really more kiddy type dont want to lose type. But i saw that he is also giving in to dayu only. 

But i m touch by one of bts part 

Cai ji dan ask qing that why only dayu can hold onto his body so long and not other. 

Qing said if others cant hold on to him, he ll just let him fall. But if dayu cant hold on to him, he wont let him fall even if he injures himself.

Well others may think they are doing fanservice by saying sweet thg or touching thgs.

But their look and sincerity in their eyes  cant lie 

Unless they are really good in acting but their eyes and sinceritu cant act out no matter how good acting the actors have

As actors are bringing the roles to lives

But the actors themselves we can tell if they are themselves or roles

They not only say say only

In many situation qing really protect and help dayu alot

Like in the crowd he drag out dayu out of the  crowds because i think he scared that more fans ll crash onto dayu n fans and dayu might get hurt so he faster drag dayu in the  car for safety reason n not like other ppl say they are doing fanservice

But sometime they do some fanservices because all the fans including me like to see and we will know when they doing fanservice or not.

So not all their care for each other are fanservices

If they really go through their vids u can really see they are very sincere to their fans.

They may play alittle but mostly are from their heart

But i rather think zhouyu are too commercial as too focus on look.

And their fans only like them individually then why call them zhouyu since they dont look like couple

Bt we all like qingyu is because their care n support for each others are rsally great.

You can say zhouyu look more handsome than qingyu   but qingyu are more downtoearth and touching than zhouyu 

Zhouyu do fanservices too but individually because they know they dont have that kind of care for each other like qingyu

I like johnny too as his acting  s better than zhou  but zhou voice s also good but they never attract me like qingyu does.

for zhouyu always ppl ll like zhou n yu

But qingyu is always qingyu together even i prefer dayu more but i love qingyu interaction more

So i hope more qingyu fans ll come here and blast about qingyu

Dnt let zhouyu fans look down on qingyu as their thread had mote ppl to post and viewed because  zhouyu just come out and their drama is better quality. So we need to show them qingyu also has fans overseas

So pls silence reader voice out pls or ask ppl you know also like them also join in to blast about qingyu

I always feel sad for them as they are always treated as low class actors. But they worked so hard.

So i hope ppl in here can be as supportive as china fans 

Pls follow them in weibo

Dayu weibo

http://m.weibo.cn/u/5607826030

Qing weibo

http://m.weibo.cn/u/5607257930

I mean if you really like them we should try to form an international group in here to promote qing yu love

I would follow them if I could. But, unfortunately, I don't live in China and have weibo. Also, another thing I saw is that Qingyu are more caring and touchy to each other when they are thinking there are no cameras around. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, swong2330 said:

I would follow them if I could. But, unfortunately, I don't live in China and have weibo. Also, another thing I saw is that Qingyu are more caring and touchy to each other when they are thinking there are no cameras around. 

U dont have to be in china inorder to have weibo 

I am in singapore n cant read chinese but i have

Weibo register tutorial

https://m.facebook.com/notes/jang-geun-suk-philippines/how-to-register-weibo-account/10150761322100512/

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/%E9%82%A3%E5%80%8B%E7%94%B7%E4%BA%BA-man.html#ixzz43R6DPFp3

That Man

There's a man who's in love with you
With his heart, he loves you
There's a man who's in love with you
Completely in love with you
He's willing to be a shadow
Waits for you; follows you (not in a creepy way i hope)
That man is in love with you
But his heart is crying
How much longer? How long? How much pain?
Will you then hear the words he'd never said
Keep strong is like a lie
It's just a form of disguise
He's only hoping for a chance to be loved by you
How much longer? How long? How much desperation?
Will you then walk toward him
Be by his side
Smile is like a lie
It's the most basic form of disguise
Tears can only hide
Forgotten about himself
He's been careful
Quietly waiting for love
He rather choose to believe
For your silence
Buried his pain in memories
No matter how long, how much longer, how much pain
He is still in love with you; Like before
Like a fool
Speaking to air
Will he have the chance to be loved by you
How much longer? How long? How much desperation?
Will you then walk toward him
Be by his side
Smile is like a lie
It's the most basic form of disguise
Tears can only hide
I am that man
Do you know that?
Or you know but pretend not knowing?
(I) Ask till my voice break
You still will not answer
How much longer? How long? How much pain?
Will you then hear the words he'd never said
Keep strong is like a lie
It's just a form of disguise
He's only hoping for a chance to be loved by you
No matter how long, how much longer, or how much pain
I will still love you; every minute and every second, regardless
Like a fool
Talking to air
Waiting for you to fall in love with me

Entertainment industry never supports gay actors..if its rich/makeup/staff/producer it never really cares much ( atleast few countries )but people dont support actors...So there will people who never officially announce bcz they dont want to ruin their career...maybe once they retire they live as they want..even they are in relation they cant openly announce it....Even fans support them they cant they may lose opportunities....Not only in china/japan...but most countries cant acknowledge real life of actors if they are gay...

29 minutes ago, mym999 said:

Entertainment industry never supports gay actors..if its rich/makeup/staff/producer it never really cares much ( atleast few countries )but people dont support actors...So there will people who never officially announce bcz they dont want to ruin their career...maybe once they retire they live as they want..even they are in relation they cant openly announce it....Even fans support them they cant they may lose opportunities....Not only in china/japan...but most countries cant acknowledge real life of actors if they are gay...

Very true like one of the famous host in taiwan said he regreted announce that he like guys  in the entertainment industry as he got criticised even till now

But to me if true love it doesnt matter at all with guys or girls

So i hope qingyu wont get too much of criticm

ya..i agree...love is between people not gender... But most population mentality we cant change...no need to support other couple atleast accept if one of them is your own...Live normally...but homophobic people make it little too much...

2 hours ago, arashihonou said:

yes this is very lovely some of it have been translated the important part
could you please tell us any other important things missing??

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

This s almost all translation

The missing parts are wq 

Wq say dont jostle then he said later front daughters become skinny after going home as fans keep moving forward

2nd part is when he see the name on the box he said he and dayu always go to that temple for praying

But i think dont squeeze forward is better than jostle

7 hours ago, aili81 said:

So cute

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

One fan is asking qing 

"Qingge are you going to "f..." dayu if not i will "f..." him...."

Gif from weibo

Lol sometime china ppl are too direct le

Buhahahaha i love the fans and dayu shy smile ( /// ´ิϖ´ิ/// )

1 hour ago, aili81 said:

This s almost all translation

The missing parts are wq 

Wq say dont jostle then he said later front daughters become skinny after going home as fans keep moving forward

2nd part is when he see the name on the box he said he and dayu always go to that temple for playing

But i think dont squeeze forward is better than jostle

I heard there was also a part were wangqing said Dayu came to back stage before and ruin the suprise

6 hours ago, swong2330 said:

True, remember, when Qing proposed to Dayu to live with him if they are unmarried after ten years? Qing literally couldn't look Dayu in the eye, he got so shy. Gosh. And Dayu knows that, and sometimes, Dayu intentionally looks Qingge in the eye. lol. 

Exactly. With Qingyu, whatever is there, fans can see. They don't play games with their fans.

Hmmm actually it is not they dont play games with fans but the fans refuse as they want see these 2 boys play games with each other esp intimate games like couple photos and confession all theseare planed to play with fans but fabs refuse and want  them to play themselves so they ended up playing themselves

N there s a part in fm1 where wq took a female fan on stage n sing love song to her but  she push wq away when wq get close to her 

N this make wq very embarrassed

This s so funny lo first time i see fans refuse intimate games with idols lol

29 minutes ago, arashihonou said:

Buhahahaha i love the fans and dayu shy smile ( /// ´ิϖ´ิ/// )

I heard there was also a part were wangqing said Dayu came to back stage before and ruin the suprise

Actually dayu planned to make wq confused as he appear in wq make up room to let him see first so rhat in  the middle of show the monkey appear but actually not dayu it is anotner person. As.dayu know that dayu every may know monkey is him

So 1st time monkey appear isnt dayu 2nd time.is.dayu

Dayu planned to confuse every1

At 4.28 dayu cries...why..???does anyone watched original video...

watching these videos .....my heart wants more and more...no matter how many times i watch...i want them more and more..i wish they release more and more works together...

40 minutes ago, mym999 said:

At 4.28 dayu cries...why..???does anyone watched original video...

watching these videos .....my heart wants more and more...no matter how many times i watch...i want them more and more..i wish they release more and more works together...

dayu crying was on chengdu fm he was touched after singing this summer by fans yelling Qingyu wo ai ni qingyu jiayo like that :))
aint he adorable

Archived