mym999

Wow...guys tnx for your participation.....I will try google translator.....but does anyone know whether CC knows WS got close to him bcz of yueyue...he is her ex BF and want revenge....What he does...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

guys, I have started working on a QingYu fanfic, based on their real life, since there aren't many. It's called 'My Summers with Yu'. It will be hot and cute and lovvveee. It will have two parallel stories running. One since their first meeting, and one of the present day. Just posted the first chapter. Will add more chapters. Here is the link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/6320260/chapters/14480491

Here is the raw first chapter :) -

Reveal hidden contents

Chapter 1: Ready? Go!

Chapter Text

----- 3 years ago-----
“Okay, all candidates, please check your admits once again. Then enter the room one by one.”
As soon as the announcement was made, a shorter looking guy started moving agitatedly. Did he bring his admit? He must have, after all he checked it thrice before leaving the apartment. Oh! Here it is. Ugh! Now, he has to collect all his other stuff that he took out of his bag to look for his admit. Quick, quick. Everyone is going inside. Quick. 
“Hey, watch it, lil guy.”- said the tall fair man who collided with JianYu.
“Oh sorry.”
Once inside the room, Feng JianYu looked around. Well, all of them are tall, he thought. Very tall. All of them taller than 1.90 m, excepting for him. But he knew no one could beat him in acting.
As the exam progressed, Feng JianYu loosened up a little and started paying attention to everyone’s performance. His own performance was pretty good.

“Okay, the next candidate is Mr. Wang Qing.”

“Hello everyone. Umm, today I will be performing a poem. It is 'The Moon Festival' by Su Shi.

When is there moonlight?
Winecup in hand, I ask the deep blue sky
Not knowing in those celestial palaces on high
What year it is tonight

I long to fly on the wind
Yet dread those crystal towers, those courts of jade
Freezing to death among those icy heights
Instead I rise to dance with my pale shadow

Better off, after all, in the world of men
Rounding the red pavilion
Stooping to look through gauze windows
The moon shines on the sleepless.

When is there moonlight?
Winecup in hand, I ask the deep blue sky…..Thank you.”

Wow, thought JianYu. Who could tell that the guy with such emotionless face had such soulful voice?

The day dragged on with more performances and activities. 
At last, at 5:00p.m., the exam ended. By that time, JianYu had made one or two acquaintances.
“So, you see this University is my first and last choice. I didn’t even apply to anywhere else.”
“I did apply to a few others,” said Feng JianYu, “but I would really prefer this since I do plan on settling down in Beijing.”
Suddenly, there was a commotion and someone almost pushed JianYu over. 
“Oh, sorry. I guess it’s my fault this time, huh?” It was the same tall fair guy, Qing something. But, this time he had a crooked smile on his face. 
“That’s okay,” said JianYu. But, he didn’t like that smile. Or did he?
Anyways, he has to rush back to his place. He is dying from hunger and the chicken from yesterday’s takeout is getting cold. Haha.

You want me to go crazy right....you cant do these to me....How can you update just 1 post....its really really intresting...why dont you make a longer post and update fastly...i would love to read....

Guys, here is the second chapter for the QingYu fanfic 'My Summers with Yu' -

http://archiveofourown.org/works/6320260/chapters/14483311

this is all for todays fanfic update. I will continue writing more tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Enjoy. And please leave feedbacks. :) 

2 hours ago, mym999 said:

You want me to go crazy right....you cant do these to me....How can you update just 1 post....its really really intresting...why dont you make a longer post and update fastly...i would love to read....

Haha, yup updated to one more chapter.

1 hour ago, mym999 said:

Wow...guys tnx for your participation.....I will try google translator.....but does anyone know whether CC knows WS got close to him bcz of yueyue...he is her ex BF and want revenge....What he does...

Well this happen in the middle of novel because wsw scare to tell cc that as scared to lose cc and also scare cc revenge.

But as i predicted before i read the novel cc is cruel to others but not to the person he loves. 

But after he knows wsw sectet they break up awhile . At  the same time cc ex bf appear and wanted to patch back with cc. And wsw help wang shou cc ex bf find out the truth that wang shou and guo chen yu never betray cc as it s wangshou set up all this as he is jealous cc treasure gcy so much so he purposely went into gcy bed when gcy is drunk n pretended he sleep with him. And wang shou planned to let cc know after 3 years as he know after cc knows the truth. N he make use of wsw to find the truth and tell cc

At the break up time wsw tell cc wang shou never betray him n leave cc. Cc went to find wang shou but only to tell him thanks for his plan as now  cc can totally take wangshou out of his heart and mind after knowing the truth. Wang shou plan fail.

At the same time wu shou wei mum died out of cancer. At this perioud of time wsw seem so souless and lonely as he left himself even he got sisters but all have their own families so he feel like an orphan now plus the only person who really care for him has also left him.

He didnt cry but just stare at the sky most of time without any expression. But he still worked even harder to occupy his time not to think about cc but when at night he cant help to miss cc that he didnt sleep well n eat well.

Cc has been observing wsw from far he feel sharp pain in his heart to see wsw so souless and lifeless and thin.

One day he appear in front of wsw  and wsw said what took u so long to come back. And cc hug wsw tightly and start to kiss him. And after that they went to bed.

Bed scenes i dont dare to write out as too detailed.

I m guessing cjd dont want to continue is it because too many sex scenes as this novel almost 60% sex scenes so when i listening i was like omg omg this is too detailed. And cc like sm so he do wsw very roughly but still gentler than others who have sex with him. 

I think qingyu may reject if adopt 100% of the novel because like like love they showed too much for me for sex scenes .

So this may be reason why they dont continue ca unless they do a r rated but  i dont think dayu can  let qing do him and let all ppl see.

10 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Well this happen in the middle of novel because wsw scare to tell cc that as scared to lose cc and also scare cc revenge.

But as i predicted before i read the novel cc is cruel to others but not to the person he loves. 

But after he knows wsw sectet they break up awhile . At  the same time cc ex bf appear and wanted to patch back with cc. And wsw help wang shou cc ex bf find out the truth that wang shou and guo chen yu never betray cc as it s wangshou set up all this as he is jealous cc treasure gcy so much so he purposely went into gcy bed when gcy is drunk n pretended he sleep with him. And wang shou planned to let cc know after 3 years as he know after cc knows the truth. N he make use of wsw to find the truth and tell cc

At the break up time wsw tell cc wang shou never betray him n leave cc. Cc went to find wang shou but only to tell him thanks for his plan as now  cc can totally take wangshou out of his heart and mind after knowing the truth. Wang shou plan fail.

At the same time wu shou wei mum died out of cancer. At this perioud of time wsw seem so souless and lonely as he left himself even he got sisters but all have their own families so he feel like an orphan now plus the only person who really care for him has also left him.

He didnt cry but just stare at the sky most of time without any expression. But he still worked even harder to occupy his time not to think about cc but when at night he cant help to miss cc that he didnt sleep well n eat well.

Cc has been observing wsw from far he feel sharp pain in his heart to see wsw so souless and lifeless and thin.

One day he appear in front of wsw  and wsw said what took u so long to come back. And cc hug wsw tightly and start to kiss him. And after that they went to bed.

I m guessing cjd dont want to continue is it because too many sex scenes as this novel almost 60% sex scenes so when i listening i was like omg omg this is too detailed. And cc like sm so he do wsw very roughly but still gentler than others who have sex with him. 

I think qingyu may reject if adopt 100% of the novel because like like love they showed too much for me for sex scenes .

So this may be reason why they dont continue ca unless they do a r rated but  i dont think dayu can  let qing do him and let all ppl see.

Awww i love it so much each time i heard about the storyline 

You forgot to mention how cc said ' i  want to see you cry' and finally for first time wsw can cry after losing his mom

006ehGJ2gw1f24u7ati49j31jk1111ky.jpg

006ehGJ2gw1f24u7f0vqsj31jk111qv5.jpg

006ehGJ2gw1f24u7ien5xj31111jkx6p.jpg

006ehGJ2gw1f24u7m2gcrj31111jkkjm.jpg

006ehGJ2gw1f24ufwqckoj31111jkqv6.jpg

006ehGJ2gw1f24u7p9esqj31111jkx6p.jpg

Cr spicy chicken at weibo

Omg wq is so cute

Dayu omg omg i really think dayu is very charming guy his eyes so so so beautiful.

To be true i think in real life i think dayu more possible to be top one and wq is bottom one as wq some time make me think he behaves like a little girl who want dayu big bro play with him lol

I did watch like love S1,S2...i didnt like much...its ok to watch once.its not in my rewatch list..but they improved their connection in S2....but all  BL dramas(CA,LL,Addicted) i watched have many things in common...

• Seme(CC,AZ,GH) is always rich and powerful,he is rude,cold,arrogant,handsome,tall,angry young man look...every one afraid of them except our UKE(WS,MD,BLY)...They show their different sides only to Uke...
  • Uke are always poor,kind,honest....
  • Seme are cruel,doesnt care about others but cant hurt Uke,...Its mostly Seme who intiate intimate actions...
  • Seme are more posessive and jealous of Uke than Uke jealous of Seme...
  • Seme cant see if anyone bullies Uke..they take revenge and no one is imp than Uke (even go against family)...
  • All their first kiss scenes are forced surprised kisses...

20 minutes ago, aili81 said:

Thank you so much sharing this. I am little shy to tell you the truth that I started crying when wsw said he felt like he was orphan and when he asked cc what took him so long to come back :tears::tears:

reading that made me cry too...i imagined WQ and dayu and its too emotional...a tear escaped from my cheek...I love reading translations ..fanfics..everything regarding them...I tried google translator but its little clumsy to understand..it says wu mai,pool so many different words...

14 minutes ago, mym999 said:

reading that made me cry too...i imagined WQ and dayu and its too emotional...a tear escaped from my cheek...I love reading translations ..fanfics..everything regarding them...I tried google translator but its little clumsy to understand..it says wu mai,pool so many different words...

Haha mine too, when I found the novel I used Google translations but it made no sense so I know how you feel

1 hour ago, arashihonou said:

Awww i love it so much each time i heard about the storyline 

You forgot to mention how cc said ' i  want to see you cry' and finally for first time wsw can cry after losing his mom

Ya i forget this part

12525191_10154038496673252_6682596519749

Archived