mym999

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, swong2330 said:

I am attaching some screenshots to help you with the weibo registering.

First go to this link http://www.weibo.com/signup/signup.php?lang=en-us&inviteCode=&from=&appsrc=&backurl=&showlogo=

You will see something like this 

Put your email address, password and verification code. Click sign up now. Then you will see something like this.

Then change country to your own and put mobile number.

Next, put the code.

Next time you click on the link mentioned above, click on login.Then you will see something like this.

After you click on the appropriate link, you will see this.

After you login, enjoy your brand new weibo account and follow QingYu.

i am sorry i didn't reply earlier i was busy today with my exam, thank you so much for these screenshots and i really appreciate it. i will try again see if it will work this time and i missed this thread so much (even thought it wasn't even one day) and i was happy to see the thread came up to 15 pg now and thank you all for keeping this thread alive even thought we have few people but i am still happy that here we can talk about qingyu all day, especially thanks to mym999 creating this thread i wouldn't know what to do if this thread didn't exist. thank you all for all the post :)

15 minutes ago, dramalover4 said:

i am sorry i didn't reply earlier i was busy today with my exam, thank you so much for these screenshots and i really appreciate it. i will try again see if it will work this time and i missed this thread so much (even thought it wasn't even one day) and i was happy to see the threat came up to 15 pg now and thank you all for keeping this thread alive even thought we have few people but i am still happy that here we can talk about qingyu all day, especially thanks to mym999 creating this thread i wouldn't know what to do if this thread didn't exist. thank you all for all the post :)

Awww, you are always welcome. This thread reflects our love for QingYu. :)

28 minutes ago, aili81 said:

See i told you all qingyu are really popular now so i m not sure why this thread only afew ppl

Honestly, there is a reason why QingYu's music is so popular. Their music is way more catchy and upbeat compared to some other idol music, at least to my ears. 

13 hours ago, aili81 said:

I can put on miaopai if you want n post on weibo as i got weibo

thank you so much for saying that and trying to help me out but this time i think i might able to do it and if i still don't i will let you know. 

guys i just want to ask you a question, is it safe to give my real number to weibo?

guys, I have started working on a QingYu fanfic, based on their real life, since there aren't many. It's called 'My Summers with Yu'. It will be hot and cute and lovvveee. It will have two parallel stories running. One since their first meeting, and one of the present day. Just posted the first chapter. Will add more chapters. Here is the link: http://archiveofourown.org/works/6320260/chapters/14480491

Here is the raw first chapter :) -

Spoiler

Chapter 1: Ready? Go!

Chapter Text

----- 3 years ago-----
“Okay, all candidates, please check your admits once again. Then enter the room one by one.”
As soon as the announcement was made, a shorter looking guy started moving agitatedly. Did he bring his admit? He must have, after all he checked it thrice before leaving the apartment. Oh! Here it is. Ugh! Now, he has to collect all his other stuff that he took out of his bag to look for his admit. Quick, quick. Everyone is going inside. Quick. 
“Hey, watch it, lil guy.”- said the tall fair man who collided with JianYu.
“Oh sorry.”
Once inside the room, Feng JianYu looked around. Well, all of them are tall, he thought. Very tall. All of them taller than 1.90 m, excepting for him. But he knew no one could beat him in acting.
As the exam progressed, Feng JianYu loosened up a little and started paying attention to everyone’s performance. His own performance was pretty good.

“Okay, the next candidate is Mr. Wang Qing.”

“Hello everyone. Umm, today I will be performing a poem. It is 'The Moon Festival' by Su Shi.

When is there moonlight?
Winecup in hand, I ask the deep blue sky
Not knowing in those celestial palaces on high
What year it is tonight

I long to fly on the wind
Yet dread those crystal towers, those courts of jade
Freezing to death among those icy heights
Instead I rise to dance with my pale shadow

Better off, after all, in the world of men
Rounding the red pavilion
Stooping to look through gauze windows
The moon shines on the sleepless.

When is there moonlight?
Winecup in hand, I ask the deep blue sky…..Thank you.”

Wow, thought JianYu. Who could tell that the guy with such emotionless face had such soulful voice?

The day dragged on with more performances and activities. 
At last, at 5:00p.m., the exam ended. By that time, JianYu had made one or two acquaintances.
“So, you see this University is my first and last choice. I didn’t even apply to anywhere else.”
“I did apply to a few others,” said Feng JianYu, “but I would really prefer this since I do plan on settling down in Beijing.”
Suddenly, there was a commotion and someone almost pushed JianYu over. 
“Oh, sorry. I guess it’s my fault this time, huh?” It was the same tall fair guy, Qing something. But, this time he had a crooked smile on his face. 
“That’s okay,” said JianYu. But, he didn’t like that smile. Or did he?
Anyways, he has to rush back to his place. He is dying from hunger and the chicken from yesterday’s takeout is getting cold. Haha.

Archived