YeolGum (Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum Brotherhood)

Vannyah M

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Copying over what I posted about the talk to the YOF thread, just because I feel lonely there right now.... lol.

Spoiler

They said so many things, and I can't remember them all... I hope to watch the replay. It was a great special. <3

Some of the things I can remember:

• RJY was pretty much the leader. He was the primary driver, and he took care of the English-speaking... although he says he's really not that good at English.
  • AJH was the secondary driver... and he was in charge of the food. He tried to make sure they would have some food around.
  • GKP was the third driver and the accountant... he says he barely drove, though. He said that PBG took over for some of the off-roading, and that he took the easy road part... but PBG said that GKP drove for four hours, and he only drove for a bit.
  • PBG was the maknae. GKP said that PBG might have had it hard since he tried to take care of the others first. He tried volunteering to drive so he could contribute to his hyungs... but he was the one who love-tapped a wall while backing up in the preview. :x
  • AJH noted how they saw a dead giraffe... at one of their camp sites?
  • About "Kamsahada!"  They said that they probably got it from PBG, who would always say "I'm sorry" and "Thank you" for everything. So they pretty much just started saying thank you for everything and expressing their gratitude. (Lee Se Young says it's kinda contagious.) PBG was proud that he could have been a positive influence on the others.
  • When asked what it was that surprised them about each other... PBG said he was most surprised at himself. He never thought he could take off his underwear in front of others. GKP said it wasn't surprising for RJY and AJH because they did the same thing in Phuket... In Africa, RJY created the opportunity for PBG. :x RJY said that, at first it was just 3 of them in the pool... but that PBG was competitive that he wanted to join in on what everyone else was doing. So RJY suggested filming it. :x
  • When asked what animals they would be, AJH said that GKP was like a camel because of his long neck.. and camels have this hump who keep what they treasure close to them. GKP said that AJH was like an elephant, all father-ly like. They were protective.. One time, an elephant threw a branch at them to keep them away from the elephant family. PBG said that RJY was like a tiger... because he was a good leader. He's not scared of tigers and tigers are good leaders.. and that's what RJY is.  He made quick decisions, like with their accomodations... RJY said that PBG was this animal that was like a deer. He said that PBG's eyes were bright like the deer, and he was quiet and careful. He looked at one of these animals in the eyes once... He said that it's because PBG is also kind. AJH laughed saying he was surprised that's what RJY picked because that animal is easily eaten in Africa... RJY said that the animal was pretty lol.
  • Na PD said that these guys are the "most normal guys" out of everyone they've casted... they cared about their looks (not a bad thing) and they split up the money for individual expenses... unlike the others who made sure to gather the money altogether. He said that they made sure they had the best car... but no one complained when they had to sleep in the car because they knew what they had to go through to get that car.
  • GKP noted how there were only 3 sleeping bags? So sometimes one of them (GKP? PGB?) slept in the car. All of them would talk after bed time for quite a while. After PBG was asleep, the other three would drink beer? Apparently GKP and RJY really like drinking. XD;
  • Na PD said that they cast the guys after watching the first episode... not expecting that it would blow up and be this successful.. and that the guys would be THIS famous. They just cast the four guys.. and he feels bad about all the other actors who weren't cast. Apparently, the four would have guilty faces when asking about the other actors who could have come...
  • Na PD said that they crossed a few borders.. starting in Namibia and then going through Zimbabwe, Zambia, etc... so "Africa" was the most apt name for the trip.

(I'm sure I'll remember some more...

2 hours ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

Okay, now that we are at it,

CALLING OUT ALL YEOLGUM LOVERS!!  (Captain @Vannyah M, what do we call ourselves?)

I have no idea xD All of you girls have good brains i am sure you'll think of something fun and happy or lets do that together BUT first going back to sleep since vapp is over

P.s. i am officially geumsaba i liked all 4 of them on this presscon :D (i hope oppa will get well soon)

P.s.s. sorry for no recaping but i was too lazy to get up since its too early here, either way subs were not that bad. 

Have a nice day y'all

Oh! A couple more things...

• They got to Victoria Falls around sunset. They thought there would be a lot of tourists but maybe they'd all gone home by then.
  • PBG said he'd love to travel with the Sangmundong family in the future... and one of his desired next destinations was Brazil. Apparently the four of them have talked about seeing the world's great waterfalls. <3

@beldaran : thank you for the recaps and photos. I watch the V-Apss but I am at work so there's something that I missed.

RJY looks so sick, I hope he get a good rest after this... 

PBG is being a cute dongsaeng..... always smiling and laughing

"PBG said that RJY was like a tiger... because he was a good leader. He's not scared of tigers and tigers are good leaders.. and that's what RJY is. He made quick decisions, like with their accomodations... RJY said that PBG was this animal that was like a deer. He said that PBG's eyes were bright like the deer. He looked at one of these animals in the eyes once... He said that it's because PBG is also kind. AJH laughed saying he was surprised that's what RJY picked because that animal is easily eaten in Africa... RJY said that the animal was pretty lol."

This ship is sailing (or as EMM! said sliding)  smoothly :w00t::w00t::D

2 hours ago, beldaran said:

Oh, gahd...

I looked up what "Yeol" would be... and it came out to something like.. "Heat"...

And we know that "Geom" would be "Sword"...

....and this did not go to a good place.

*ahem*

LOLOLOLOL I CAN'T :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I think our captain @Vannyah M only choose random name for the ship. Is that really the meaning of the name ?

d2c9a67.jpg

TIGER PERSONALITY TRAITS :

Tigers are handsome and powerful people with an innate self-confidence and elegance. There's a sense of immediacy and an aura of electricity that surrounds it, and when it walks into a room, something always seems about to happen. Once a tiger has found its groove, it focuses on its goal with a brightly burning intensity. Male tigers, when out of their element, are sometimes mistaken for beefcake, but when you see them in their offices wearing their power suits you realize that you're dealing with incisive, authoritarian individuals.

In social situations, the tiger is an excellent host and there is no such thing as a casual party in its home. Guests can always expect a memorable occasion with an extravagance of food and drink, and yet, there is a distinct coldness to its den. Having sacrificed comfort for style, the tiger outfits its house with austere and modern furniture, and even the comfortably worn easy chairs are replaced every few years.

Unlike the family oriented lion, tigers are solitary creatures who hate to lie around doing nothing. In this regard they have more in common with wildcats and leopards, who are always on the move. Because of this antisocial nature it can be difficult to discern a tiger's true motives, and they are considered unpredictable and enigmatic. They have a strong aversion to routine in their daily life, and their spontaneity and energy infect others who are graced with their presence.

Tigers dislike small talk in the workplace and expect professionalism from coworkers, demanding the highest standards in their business dealings. With their killer instincts tigers could be excellent trial lawyers and have no hesitation in using aggression as an advantage. Acutely aware of their ability to intimidate, their single-mindedness enhances the tiger's reputation as a force to be reckoned with.

Because of their preference for solitude, however, tigers are not natural leaders. While perfectly capable of assuming the role of a CEO, they prefer the challenges inherent in self-employment. Tiger businesses are invariably successful and cover a wide range of industries, from engineering to retailing.

Spoiler

LOL, I'm making theories now :sweatingbullets::grimace:

6b313fd.jpg

Can't find Springbok, so the next best thing DEER !  :grimace: :

This beautiful and delicate creature is a prime example of a prey species, and with few defenses other than its nimble mind and agile body it must be constantly on the lookout for danger.

Deer are active and lithe with little excess body fat, and they enjoy and excel at most athletic pursuits. Their athleticism and grace create a fine first impression, but others find them to be scatterbrained and emotionally taxing.

It might be too callous to describe deer as schizophrenic, their behavior is difficult to predict. With their propensity to withdraw emotionally for fear of getting hurt, deer often struggle to settle down.

Best known for their highly-strung and skittish behavior, deer personalities are shy and demure. Because their coquettish behavior is rooted in deeply buried insecurities, they are drawn to the entertainment industry as actors and models. By hiding behind the mask of characters they find temporary refuge from painful elements in their own lives.

The deer's quest for a balanced life goads it into wildly emotional searches, and stability may take the form of solitude or a relationship. But more often than not, sanctuary is found in its strong spiritual beliefs.

As a deeply spiritual person with strong religious convictions, the deer spends much time in the company of like-minded individuals. Deer are also habitual people-watchers and enjoy nothing better than quietly ruminating while the world goes by. The outdoors are where they feel most comfortable and they appreciate the freedom of wide open spaces, where their graceful movements and love for music can express themselves.

When it comes to their work, deer are not known for their stability -- often changing jobs while looking for a long-term careers -- in part because their relationships with their bosses are difficult. This is because most bosses tend to be larger, predatory animal personalities and proximity to lions, warthogs and bears make them nervous. Unless they are a member of a large team of workers, the resulting tensions cause problems.

About backing the car into the wall

AJH: Variety shows are scary. The cameraman could have tapped on the window to stop them and an accident would have been avoided. Instead the cameraman stepped aside and let the car crash into the wall :D PBG crashed the car! Bahaha

PBG: he wanted to help out the tired hyungs.

AJH: they turned on the music in the car and by the first line of the song the car crashed into the wall :P

(I love AJH!)

some whispering yeolgum moments :D (1:12)

Edit:

About tossing underwear and swimming butt naked in the pool HAHAHA! YOF and YeolGum revolves around underwear! (And how adorable is GKP laughing out loud like that?)

@callmegiggles next time if you do a fanfic, please tag me yoo Unnie! You can left me behind! Emuah

@EMM! engsubjusyosso, kamsahada!!

@Cappadocia thank you for the infos you gave. From now on, i will ask you for biology!

@beldaran Thank you for the V app infos!!

*hugging you guys the way baby gummy did to his gummy hyung* I choose the coolest ship ever!!!

CbcB84iUYAMqVfd.jpg:large

cr:EoR

9 hours ago, lala14 said:

Baby Gummy could not stand the intimacy between Gummy Hyung and Hong Hyung

Baby Gummy trying to feed his Gummy Hyung

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CbBqSoKUsAQ_aIv.mp4

CbBqSoKUsAQ_aIv.mp4

cr: riusdb on twitter

Edit: why can't I put a twitter gif on it?

You can just copy the link to the tweet(follow by 'enter' ) and put it in the post. The 'gif' on twitter is in video format so it wouldn't work if you use 'insert image from url'. 

Archived