YeolGum (Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum Brotherhood)

Vannyah M

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

You can just copy the link to the tweet(follow by 'enter' ) and put it in the post. The 'gif' on twitter is in video format so it wouldn't work if you use 'insert image from url'. 

I did that already. I only copy paste the link here, not put it by inserting the media. nothings happened. btw, thank you

Annyeong, it's time for YOF, and Gummy Hyung will lead you through the camera. Arrasso Baby Gummy-ah?

Ne Hyung....

Before going to africa, make sure that you get pocket money from your mom...

Hiiiing, I did not have time to ask money from my mother, Hyung, they kidnapped me before I reached home. I can only tell them that I'm going to be okay since I got you...

Okay, but please make sure that you are going to take care of yourself until we meet. Ugh, this separation kills me inside. You must be lonely there.

Hing hyung, you are right. I am lonely here. I am lost without you. I missed the plane when I was busy thinking about you.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Next week : Will Baby Gummy finally able to meet his Gummy Hyung? Stay tune to find out.

After watching yof, I am amazed by how different yeolgum are. Both guys are charming but charming in a different way. It's more of who is the the type you are looking for. Junyeol is like the perfect older brother while bogum is like the perfect younger brother. 

from 0:47 onwards

RJY: Do you know where Namibia is?

PBG: Namibia?

RJY: Yes

PBG: I'll search for it online

RJY: We're going to Namibia. (disbelief) Take what you can!

AJH: Bring underwear! Underwear!

RJY: Change your clothes before you leave! Buy some underwear at the duty-free shops if you can!

PBG: Yes, hyung!

AJH or RJY: Arm sleeves, arm sleeves

------

Underwear, the hot commodity in YOF Africa :P

17 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

After watching yof, I am amazed by how different yeolgum are. Both guys are charming but charming in a different way. It's more of who is the the type you are looking for. Junyeol is like the perfect older brother while bogum is like the perfect younger brother. 

Yeah they're like perfect for each other! haha. Bogum has so much aegyo and is so cute that he just makes people want to take care of him... which Junyeol is so good at! 

Saw a chinese translation of this interview of Junyeol. 

http://news.kukinews.com/article/view.asp?gCode=ent&arcid=0010376191&code=41181111

Just a summary of the part that mentioned Bogummy. 

Q: (ignore first few lines. It's talking about classic scenes of Junghwan in Reply that attract women's hearts)

What is the heart fluttering scene that Ryu Jun Yeol chose? 

A: The image of Park Bogum playing baduk is really cool. Although I didn't watch the actual filming scene, I saw on TV and immediately called Bogum and said that's he's very cool. 

20160221134155.jpg

11 hours ago, Vannyah M said:

Junyeol o(PP)mma :lol:

Bogum f1 driver xDDD 

This is epic i cant believe i saw man with worse driving skills than mine xD

Btw guys we need a name for our team so please give your suggestions, i am stuck with ygers :lol:

He is cute, so childlike :sweatingbullets::D

Hm..hm...what should we name our 'little' fandom van ?? I have no idea :grimace:

3 hours ago, Vannyah M said:

I think you are going to love this @callmegiggles :D

I LOVE IT! I love our YeolGum Charisma. Tough. Wild. In the desert. I love the animals on the car. Didn't you see a tiger, springbok, camel and elephant on that car? This was before Bogummy crashed the car right? No dent? Bwahahaha!

That's all I like about this clip. THAT'S IT. I promise.

Bye. You all can leave now. Show's over.

(Vann, don't make me look like a panty pervert. And no, I don't like how the boys were butt nekkid in the pool. :phew:)

Edit:

12784093_1781753292052792_1750915534_n.j

Teaser for ep2 :w00t:

credit to:Eungdabhara 1988

bwahahahahaha no dent on car right its probably before crush :D i love everything about this vid, but one thing i love the most xD all of them are so cute while taking selfies. Hong posing and my man sunbathing aweeee.

charisma, tough and wild yeolgum in slowmo omg omg omg they really look good and are stuck together most of the time

btw @callmegiggles i was talking about swimming  part i know u love to swim lol i dont know of what panties are u talking about xDDD

7 minutes ago, callmegiggles said:

Diving Into A Pool 101

Springbok diving style vs. Tiger and Elephant diving style.

What's your style?

@Cappadocia :wub:TQ

My style is springbok since i dont know how to do somersault , but i have to admit i dont dive springbok style that often since i'm scared i just jump on my feet xDDDD

YOF is a gem! 

I like the way they don't care for their image and they are just themselves, carefree and loose. Tossing their image and diving in that pool anyway they can, and enjoy it to the best of their abilities. :heart:

Archived