YeolGum (Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum Brotherhood)

Vannyah M

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be hilarious if you guys joined the contest too! You have my support haha! :D

You gonna stand out for sure! I can imagine the amazing entries already. What's romance when you can have bromance?!!

7 hours ago, lala14 said:

Yeah okay, so many things to spazz from 3.39 minutes teaser

can you make make another for these ones too? I'm dying to feel the love through your fanfic @callmegiggles !!! Butakhae. Kamsahada!

OMO. A fanfic request? Ottoke? Hahaha! :blush:

7 minutes ago, shunklunk said:

HAHAHAH what is this what is this what is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RYU JUNYEOL AND PARK BOGUM!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Hahaha you sound like Hyeri when the boys got kidnapped to Namibia, Africa!

22 hours ago, fnkrm said:

Firstly, thank you @Vannyah M for creating this thread and realising the love between this two attractive guys.

I can't help it but to have a motherly smile when both of them sneakily kiss each other on the cheeks. 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

You are welcome i did this for all of us who like them, have fun and spazz :D

@lala14:D

Just for fun! Another nonsense fanfic :P 

g0WT2l.gif
Cr: @fnkrm

Bogummy
WHERE is it? I've looked through all my bags. I've looked in the car. No... Don't tell me I left it there. How could I have been so careless? Let's go through my bags again.

It's not here. Why is my vision getting blurry?

Yeolie
Look at that kid. Sigh. He is tearing up again. What is he crying about now? I need to give him a hug. 
"Wae*?" I ask.
"Hyung, I left it on that tree..."
"Mwo**?"
"...the underwear you lent me. I knew it was your favourite pair..."
I give him a quick peck on his tear-stained cheek. This soft, squishy gummy bear sure knows how to tug at my heartstrings.
"It's OK. Kyung Pyo and I are going commando anyway. If you feel uncomfortable you can take yours off too."

CbCWoB6WEAAGQLB.jpg:large
Cr: @EMM!

Wae* = Why
Mwo** = What

21 hours ago, callmegiggles said:

Cr: @fnkrm

Bogummy
WHERE is it? I've looked through all my bags. I've looked in the car. No... Don't tell me I left it there. How could I have been so careless? Let's go through my bags again.

Yeolie
Look at that kid. Sigh. He is tearing up again. What is he crying about now? I need to give him a hug. 
"Wae*?" I ask.
"Mwo**?"
I give him a quick peck on his tear-stained cheek. This soft, squishy gummy bear sure knows how to tug at my heartstrings.
"It's OK. Kyung Pyo and I are going commando anyway. If you feel uncomfortable you can take yours off too."

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Cr: @EMM!

Wae* = Why
Mwo** = What

OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Unnie, you are great!! I can see the big future ahead of yours!! Kamsahada Unnie! You are the best!!

15 minutes ago, callmegiggles said:

Bogummy

Yeolie
"Wae*?" I ask.
"Mwo**?"

Wae* = Why
Mwo** = What

Giggs, this is very funny. So he was crying because he left Gummy Hyung's undies on a tree :lol:

I want more. :wub:

Archived