Quantcast
Vannyah M

YeolGum (Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum Brotherhood)

15 minutes ago, callmegiggles said:

@lala14:D

Just for fun! Another nonsense fanfic :P 

Bogummy
WHERE is it? I've looked through all my bags. I've looked in the car. No... Don't tell me I left it there. How could I have been so careless? Let's go through my bags again.

It's not here. Why is my vision getting blurry?

Yeolie
Look at that kid. Sigh. He is tearing up again. What is he crying about now? I need to give him a hug. 
"Wae*?" I ask.
"Hyung, I left it on that tree..."
"Mwo**?"
"...the underwear you lent me. I knew it was your favourite pair..."
I give him a quick peck on his tear-stained cheek. This soft, squishy gummy bear sure knows how to tug at my heartstrings.
"It's OK. Kyung Pyo and I are going commando anyway. If you feel uncomfortable you can take yours off too."

Wae* = Why
Mwo** = What

Giggs, this is very funny. So he was crying because he left Gummy Hyung's undies on a tree :lol:

I want more. :wub:

• Like 5

Hahahahahahah.......Ladies, Miran eomma will be proud of you all :P

#shouldlearntomakegif

#thatonewhereeommamirangossipingwitheommaillhwa&sunyoung

#googleahjusidoesn'thavealltheanswer 

#gifurgentlyneeded

• Like 5

This story is inspired by my friend @callmegiggles

The Tale of Baby Gummie and Gummy Hyung: Forgotten Undies

Once upon a time, there were two brothers. Well, they were not exactly brothers, but they were close. Just like brothers. Their name were Baby Gummie and Gummy Hyung.

Baby Gummie and Gummy Hyung went to the Jungle of Africa. One day, on their journey in Africa, Baby Gummie borrowed Gummy Hyung favorite undies. Then, when they went swimming Baby Gummie threw the undies to a tree. They swam and played together. When they continued their journey, Baby Gummie forgot about Gummy Hyung's favorite undies and left it on the tree.

Once they arrived at their new destination, Baby Gummie realized that he lost Gummy Hyung's favorite undies. Oh, what to do? Baby Gummie was so sad. He started to cry. Tears flew down his smooth cheeks. Upon hearing Baby Gummie's voice. Gummy Hyung came, "hey, Baby Gummie, what happened? Why are you crying?" said Gummy Hyung. "I am sorry, Gummy Hyung, I left your favorite undies on a tree while we went swimming." replied Baby Gummie. Gummy Hyung was ver suprised to hear that. He didn't want Baby Gummie to be sad. He loved him too much. "Don't worry, Baby Gummie, I can go commando. I don't mind not wearing undies. Don't be sad." After Gummy Hyung said that he gave a nice peck on Baby Gummie cheek.

Baby Gummie and Gummy Hyung then continued their journey, they were pure like peeled bananas.

The End

• Like 17

Awww! I couldn't resist myself to share something in this thread!

I love Ryu Jun Yeol I love Park Bo Gum so def i will love love YeolGum x'D

giphy.gif

I know i will find many funny things here! Keep the good work guys!!

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, pi2tni4ng said:

Hahahahahahah.......Ladies, Miran eomma will be proud of you all :P

#shouldlearntomakegif

#thatonewhereeommamirangossipingwitheommaillhwa&sunyoung

#googleahjusidoesn'thavealltheanswer 

#gifurgentlyneeded

LOL! Got mixed feeling everytime i saw this two together!!

I will always support what my adeul like! Bcs he alrdy made me proud of him! I want him to be happyyyyy x____ )

• Like 2

Hahahahaha....OMG...this thread is just.....

I really loooove Baby Taekie × Jungpal hyung scene on R88, then on BTS their chemistry is jjang, they even mentioning each other on their interview, but YOF preview is just...asdfghjkl...

yeolgum jjang jjang jjang....

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Eichhoernchen said:

OMO this ship is so real, just wanted to say hi while drop this 

I like this and the best scene is toward the end of the scene. Enjoy ^^

sigROFLMAO.giftumblr_inline_nv5hgj5ik51sgs9a3_500.gif

Bwahahhahahhahahah this is THE BEST FMV i have ever seen :joy: Thank you thank you thank you for sharing you made my day:lol:

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

Bwahahhahahhahahah this is THE BEST FMV i have ever seen :joy: Thank you thank you thank you for sharing you made my day:lol:

Glad you like it. Actually there are more of this, but this if by far is the best. Here another one. This time is RJY-PBG-GKP triangle love

• Like 12

WAIT! WHAT? A thread for Bugomie and Yeolie???? Hahahahaha @Vannyah M you are daebak! I just can't hahahaha love it!

This should be fun! LOL as @anniepanda said "What's romance when you can have Bromance" lol

• Like 8

Hello guys! The first round of contest started, if you want participate share your ideas here on thread. Here are the roules :

Round 1: Introduction and Smash Poetry
Entry Period: 2/19-2/24 (End of Day KST)
Voting Period (News Site Only): 2/25-2/29 (End of Day KST)

[Part 1] Briefly introduce your couple with their names, their first encounter, and their fandom name (if applicable), and up to three quotes that describes them and their relationship. The quotes can range from a section of song lyrics, lines from a poem, taken directly from the couple themselves, etc, but do not include entire songs or poems. Part 1 in its entirety should not exceed three paragraphs.

[Part 2] Compose a keyboard smash poem about your couple from one of the provided pre-generated smash letter set below.  Each letter set contains 15 letters, derived from actually “smashing” (but not hulk smashing!) your hands, fingers, palms, and/or fist across your keyboard. Select the letter set of your choice and compose your poem using the letters in the order they are given. Do not add words. Do not delete words.

grgtgkcbbydgtli

hppgssyicewcicp

huliwcmahklvupw

iolsmpmbdlvoylu

jhplwiiujlyvhjh

kkhtjhyuiupwaou

tlbdsfwhighswku

rarfvoouimppptl

gmpddukghhyhfdm

tcfewcbwsknmmpw

Last year referances

Just to add do not quote pics, videos and gifs!

• Like 10

Kissing, camping, and going commando for Youths Over Flowers 1988

by girlfriday | February 15, 2016 | 14 Comments

YouthAfrica1.jpgYouthAfrica14.jpg

The surprise mashup of Answer Me 1988 and Youths Over Flowers already premieres this coming Friday, which seems like a bit of a whirlwind because we just got done with the Iceland boys and their shenanigans. The back-to-back broadcasts also means there hasn’t been a whole lot of time for promo, but we finally have the first poster for Youths Over Flowers in Africa, along with the extended teaser that was shown at the end of the last episode of the Iceland trip, featuring some pretty epic bromance.

This time, Na PD and crew kidnapped newly-minted It-boys Ryu Joon-yeol, Park Bo-gum, Go Kyung-pyo, and Ahn Jae-hong, aka the Answer Me 1988 boys (minus Lee Dong-hwi, who had to film a movie) at the end of their cast vacation and whisked them away to Namibia. The 10-day off-roading adventure looks truly carefree, with the boys pitching tents wherever they end up and grilling up dinner by the side of the road.

At one point Bo-gum looks upset at the lack of underwear to change into, and Joon-yeol says, “Honestly, we’ve just decided to go without.” Kyung-pyo adds in a serious voice, “Joon-yeol hyung and I are no-panty. If you look behind you, you’ll see them hanging.” Joon-yeol: “If you’re feeling icky, just take them off too.” Cut to: All of them taking off their shorts in the pool. Um, you still need to wear pants though! No underwear means you must be wearing pants!

My favorite part is that Ryu Joon-yeol and Park Bo-gum are especially cuddlesome with one another, giving each other smoochies whenever the mood strikes. Maybe they just know that each kiss is one step closer to healing my broken heart. Orrrr maybe it always should’ve been Jung-hwan and Taek riding off into the sunset together.

Youths Over Flowers in Africa premieres this Friday, February 19.

Source :

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/kissing-camping-and-going-commando-for-youths-over-flowers-1988/

• Like 12

On February 14, 2016 at 9:24 PM, callmegiggles said:

Bogummy
WHERE is it? I've looked through all my bags. I've looked in the car. No... Don't tell me I left it there. How could I have been so careless? Let's go through my bags again.

It's not here. Why is my vision getting blurry?

Yeolie
Look at that kid. Sigh. He is tearing up again. What is he crying about now? I need to give him a hug. 
"Wae*?" I ask.
"Hyung, I left it on that tree..."
"Mwo**?"
"...the underwear you lent me. I knew it was your favourite pair..."
I give him a quick peck on his tear-stained cheek. This soft, squishy gummy bear sure knows how to tug at my heartstrings.
"It's OK. Kyung Pyo and I are going commando anyway. If you feel uncomfortable you can take yours off too."

Wae* = Why
Mwo** = What

As suggested by @toera , my hilarious, talented friend :) Part 2 of nonsense fanfic. Again, just for funsies!

Underwear
I was so excited when those boys said they were going to the see the waterfall. It's called some beautiful name... Victoria, I think. Victoria Falls. I fantasized hugging Yeolie while he takes me swimming in the cool, sparkling waters. 

Yeolie let me hang out with Bogummy yesterday. Bogummy and I, we were inseparable for the entire day. I liked him. He gave me a bath and left me on this branch. I was happy. I lazed here watching the beautiful night sky. I watched the boys sleeping peacefully, snuggling each other. I watched the sun rise.

Soon it was bright and the sun was scorching hot. I saw the boys packing and I was glad. It was time to see the beautiful falls and it would be just perfect in this weather. With the help of a tiny breeze, I gently waved at them. I saw the boys piling into the car and I waved some more. No, don't leave without me! No matter how much I waved, they did not see me. Now my only hope is for someone, anyone, to take me to my boys.  Yeolie, Bogummy, odini?

Note: odini - where are you

• Like 14

2 hours ago, callmegiggles said:

As suggested by @toera , my hilarious, talented friend :) Part 2 of nonsense fanfic. Again, just for funsies!

Underwear
I was so excited when those boys said they were going to the see the waterfall. It's called some beautiful name... Victoria, I think. Victoria Falls. I fantasized hugging Yeolie while he takes me swimming in the cool, sparkling waters. 

Yeolie let me hang out with Bogummy yesterday. Bogummy and I, we were inseparable for the entire day. I liked him. He gave me a bath and left me on this branch. I was happy. I lazed here watching the beautiful night sky. I watched the boys sleeping peacefully, snuggling each other. I watched the sun rise.

Soon it was bright and the sun was scorching hot. I saw the boys packing and I was glad. It was time to see the beautiful falls and it would be just perfect in this weather. With the help of a tiny breeze, I gently waved at them. I saw the boys piling into the car and I waved some more. No, don't leave without me! No matter how much I waved, they did not see me. Now my only hope is for someone, anyone, to take me to my boys.  Yeolie, Bogummy, odini?

What is this NONSENSE ?!?!?!? hahahahahahah 

You are very talented miss gigless. Are you in charge of uri YeolGum Contest Fanfic ?? Can't wait to read it   :w00t:. I'll vote for sure !!!! :D

• Like 9

Hello. Have always love the part in bts where ra mi ran said taek and jh should just end up together and yeolgum just hug each other. Also, seeing the kisses in yof preview makes me even more excited for this ship. Love the fanfics too.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, callmegiggles said:

Underwear

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHAT IS THIS GIGS??!! 

I was confused in the beginning, like uh? who's this "I"? I re-read it CAREFULLY then lawl :w00t:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, callmegiggles said:

Underwear

Amazing! :w00t:

This Victoria (secret) Falls fanfic  is to die for! Can't wait for the other fic !!!

• Like 7

Hello everyone! As you all know Paradise Shippers contest is underway, i would love to if you could join and share your ideas and help with work for contest in future.

We have V-app broadcasting ahead of us on feb 18th 1:30 pm KST, and than 1st episode of YOF Africa on friday. Let`s have fun :D

tumblr_nybojvjERE1qaoi2mo2_r1_400.giftumblr_o0dao1sBsS1rmcg89o1_1280.jpg

• Like 11

Just friendly reminder, tomorrow is the YOF V-app brodcast at 1.30 KST. Prepare by adjusting on your time zone guys. Let us spazz more :)

I love you, share to love :wub::wub:

Cba4uQSW8AEFI19.jpg

• Like 10

Hahhahahahhaahahahhahahhaa hahhahahaha hahhahahahahahaaa omo! I can't stop laughing this thread is too funny! I really need a good laugh today and you guys made it :lol: thank you! And lmao again at @Eichhoernchen post. Pffftttt a good finding omg! I'll keep it under favourites!

Hello again chinggus! Seeing familiar names here. I'll be popping here and there in this thread to join the fun for sure :w00t:

@Vannyah M Yuhuu Haneulie :wub: love your display picture. Should we start with the angle that we're going with? Like what kind of bromance that we want to present. Then we could build up their encounter story, quotes and so forth from there. At the rate we're going right now, isn't it best if we take it more on the comedic side? ^_^

• Like 11