Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Hehe I manage to order the issue of Grazia now just waiting for it to be ship over. ^^ I also check out some of my cinemas in Singapore and I found one that is bringing in MK3!! Now I can see her during my CNY holiday... Wow she was trending in Australia I wonder what is it for...

With regards to Dove I am not sure if she is up for renewal but every year they have different people endorsing the brand, like AB, LYF... won't be surprise if they decide on another person. But just last week Dove announced a new product with Li Ying call "Dove book" (directly translated from Chinese) and with a big signature of Li Ying on the front. Maybe the partnership will carry for a bit more? 

http://www.miaopai.com/show/KJlp9iuNEB6WtAm0S0042B5AP0eCqyxk11cV-A__.htm

• Like 6

North America and Canada 

8fd574dcly1fnoj961qbwj20qo13jwrc.jpg

Pretty fanart

00671YWEly1fnp9vsh2mfj30hs0ukn0t.jpg

00671YWEly1fnp9vt28mvj30hs0d1dgs.jpg

00671YWEly1fnp9vsq4esj30hs0cjgmr.jpg

16 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Hehe I manage to order the issue of Grazia now just waiting for it to be ship over. ^^ I also check out some of my cinemas in Singapore and I found one that is bringing in MK3!! Now I can see her during my CNY holiday... Wow she was trending in Australia I wonder what is it for...

With regards to Dove I am not sure if she is up for renewal but every year they have different people endorsing the brand, like AB, LYF... won't be surprise if they decide on another person. But just last week Dove announced a new product with Li Ying call "Dove book" (directly translated from Chinese) and with a big signature of Li Ying on the front. Maybe the partnership will carry for a bit more? 

http://www.miaopai.com/show/KJlp9iuNEB6WtAm0S0042B5AP0eCqyxk11cV-A__.htm

Yay! You will get to see it. You need to give us a mini-review since it will be months for most of us. As for Australia, I think just people searching her name due to Princess Agents and 72 Floors probably. 

• Like 8

On 1/23/2018 at 3:20 AM, mrsyooknit said:

North America and Canada 

Pretty fanart

Yay! You will get to see it. You need to give us a mini-review since it will be months for most of us. As for Australia, I think just people searching her name due to Princess Agents and 72 Floors probably. 

Thanks to the poster and link I was able to see which theater the movie will play at. Too bad I live a city over but for LiYing I can sacrifice a little. 

Those fanarts are incredibly gorgeous! Wow!!!

Btw, Sorry for lurking around and just now introducing myself. My name is Jenna. Hi, everyone!! 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 9

9 hours ago, Jenna Hossain said:

Thanks to the poster and link I was able to see which theater the movie will play at. Too bad I live a city over but for LiYing I can sacrifice a little. 

Those fanarts are incredibly gorgeous! Wow!!!

Btw, Sorry for lurking around and just now introducing myself. My name is Jenna. Hi, everyone!! 

Hi Jenna! Welcome! 

b3e6a4ebgy1fef6rfq6xfg20b406ux3i.gif

8 hours ago, Satynne said:

Seriously, Boss & Me needs recognition :cry:  

I know it is one of my all time favorites and it did pretty good too. 

• Like 7

a bit off topic but I saw this from Vlinkage

Top Best Agents 

79aba393gy1fnqdgsfwwxj20fz0hln8x.jpg

They probably rank this with how well the actors they work with are doing. Huang Bin, Zhao Liying's agent, is number three. It is interesting since most other people in the top have other actors but he only has Zhao Liying.

zhaoliyingbalidiaofabuhui.jpg

Also unless she was being ultra secretive, I don't think ZLY filmed Happy Camp :( 

Zhao Liying's studio gave out gifts to some fans. 

005D0pgely1fnm634icyaj33vc2kwb29.jpg

• Like 6

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Hi Jenna! Welcome! 

b3e6a4ebgy1fef6rfq6xfg20b406ux3i.gif

I know it is one of my all time favorites and it did pretty good too. 

Hehe thanks!! :)

I think I've watched Boss & Me a total of 4 times? I just love the characters, stories and clothing. Shan Shan growth into becoming her own person is also very inspiring! Zhao Li-Ying can really act!! 

• Like 5