Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

ZLY made a post on weibo 

DHqwJtXVoAAEg2e.jpg

DHqwJwYU0AASQMm.jpg

DHqwJtXVYAE2OOY.jpg

"the text on the last photo says, what are you stoning for, clap!"

trans cr. zhaoliying_hq   https://twitter.com/zhaoliying_hq/status/899224768909426688

JH commented: ee909f.png

and her fans are replying to him asking him to take care of her and to convince her to work less

I think she must be really tired and she still hasnt started MingLan :( 

• Like 2

@icyphoenix yeah different tv bloggers are saying different things. Some said Dragon, others said Hunan. Probably fighting to buy it. I think they were fighting to buy MingLan before Hunan was just like 800M and the other stations gave up. 

For this type of drama, I think Hunan would be better. They dont really cut modern dramas too much and it would probably air at 8PM which is a good time-slot. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

@icyphoenix yeah different tv bloggers are saying different things. Some said Dragon, others said Hunan. Probably fighting to buy it. I think they were fighting to buy MingLan before Hunan was just like 800M and the other stations gave up. 

For this type of drama, I think Hunan would be better. They dont really cut modern dramas too much and it would probably air at 8PM which is a good time-slot. 

I too think hunan is good.. Plus I m an international fan.. Other channels have subbing issues.. But during PA, the subbing was quick which helped it to gain more views and popularity from foreign fans.. Hunan have to just change their editing strategies.. 

Let's see what they decide on.. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I too think hunan is good.. Plus I m an international fan.. Other channels have subbing issues.. But during PA, the subbing was quick which helped it to gain more views and popularity from foreign fans.. Hunan have to just change their editing strategies.. 

Let's see what they decide on.. 

the subbing actually had nothing to do with Hunan. They don't sub their dramas. It was the company that they sold international rights to that decided to sub it. Probably Ciwen too wanted them to sub it. 

The only pro from Hunan honestly is that it is a popular channel. If it airs at 8pm it has a good chance of doing well. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

the subbing actually had nothing to do with Hunan. They don't sub their dramas. It was the company that they sold international rights to that decided to sub it. Probably Ciwen too wanted them to sub it. 

The only pro from Hunan honestly is that it is a popular channel. If it airs at 8pm it has a good chance of doing well. 

Oh.. Thanks for the clarification.. Coz of many of dragon tv dramas aren't subbed immediately.. 

I m really excited for our glamorous times..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Some otp fans were asking that, but we figure out that they went to Japan during different times. She went in March/April and I think he went earlier. 

Do you have pictures of yb and the crew?  She wwnt with her fam one of her cousin eho eorks for her? 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Oh.. Thanks for the clarification.. Coz of many of dragon tv dramas aren't subbed immediately.. 

I m really excited for our glamorous times..

I'm excited too and I hope we get the english sub asap too once on air.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

I'm excited too and I hope we get the english sub asap too once on air.

like PA, I too want immediate subs on the next day.. zly looks completely a chic in her new Avatar...i really wanna see how jh n zly perform.. 

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

Some otp fans were asking that, but we figure out that they went to Japan during different times. She went in March/April and I think he went earlier. 

Who is xx?? 

• Like 2

@minoku2209 wow that looks really cool. I am so excited for this. Monkey King 2 was actually pretty good story wise and special effects, so I am highly anticipating it. 

49 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

like PA, I too want immediate subs on the next day.. zly looks completely a chic in her new Avatar...i really wanna see how jh n zly perform.. 

Who is xx?? 

XX= Xiao Xin (one of Lin Geng Xin's nicknames)

• Like 2

Can international audience also vote for Golden Eagle goddess ? ZYL is on 3rd position. She is far behind  on voting than other two candidates though PA is a big hit:anguished:Fireflies need to support ZYL more than ever so she can create a new record !!

5 minutes ago, jannat0718 said:

Can international audience also vote for Golden Eagle goddess ? ZYL is on 3rd position. She is far behind  on voting than other two candidates though PA is a big hit:anguished:Fireflies need to support ZYL more than ever so she can create a new record !!

Don't worry this vote is not the real vote and it doesnt matter anyways since ZLY was already crowned Golden Eagle Goddess. 

Goddess8.jpg

goddess1.jpg?w=585

20150914053025914.jpg

I don't think you can be crowned twice. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Don't worry this vote is not the real vote and it doesnt matter anyways since ZLY was already crowned Golden Eagle Goddess. 

Goddess8.jpg

goddess1.jpg?w=585

20150914053025914.jpg

I don't think you can be crowned twice. 

I think she could win for the second time. Nobody could win it twice yet.There is no such rules. At least I didnt find anything!! 

• Like 1