[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[SNS] JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi' (Chansung)

Chz5YRjW0AE2EeI.jpgChz5btuWsAAmkZV.jpg

Spoiler

Chz5fQnXIAA0PUU.jpgChz5lJpXAAA5qXs.jpg

via 2pmalways

-----
[Pics] Chansung w/ the cast and crew of JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi'. Filming complete!

Chz6NMlXEAAv1Ym.jpgChz6N8_XEAAXEQI.jpg
via 2pmalways

Ah.. finally it ends... i am sad.. huhuhu.. no more thing to wait in fri and satnite..

Episode 16 was good as expected. Lee Ji Sang finally got some sort of heart.. it's sad for me to see him dissapear suddenly without Dajung known..

I am a little bit curious about the sentence "i am not Ok Da Jung who loved you so much anymore" or something like that.. so Dajung used to love Jisang that much? Actually i wanna know and see their flashback . They only show us her past with Yoon Hoo. But i think Jisang is the one she love most among the three. "lonely and sad Dajung" ,  Jisang said. So, i think Dajung met Jisang in her bad circumtances.. they will not end by devorced if only Jisang was not that greedy.

But still, Nam Junggi wajang wins her heart in the end. Hahahaa.. still.. she need someone like Junggi to balance her and to make her smile with his absurd act.

It's nice to see Dajung laughs and smiles behind Junggi when he acts funny for his new promotion. LOL.

12 hours ago, anopinion said:

From the wrap party... 

Cr. enter_buddy @ Instagram

To quote the OP:
"If you look carefully, you will be able to see everyone."

I looked carefully... oh wells.

Reveal hidden contents

13167242_1761055877439818_1569836931_n.j

13129374_883740531737023_1275847380_n.jp
Cr. hong_yaeree @ Instagram

13098949_262955524052425_1960028416_n.jp Cr. ko.hyunmi @ Instagram

That's that then! I'll be back when they release the NG clips for the 2nd half of the drama.

I used the magnifying glasses and... I find her on the screen.  That’s as far as I can see her presence.

4 hours ago, ninimi said:

Ah.. finally it ends... i am sad.. huhuhu.. no more thing to wait in fri and satnite..

Episode 16 was good as expected. Lee Ji Sang finally got some sort of heart.. it's sad for me to see him dissapear suddenly without Dajung known..

I am a little bit curious about the sentence "i am not Ok Da Jung who loved you so much anymore" or something like that.. so Dajung used to love Jisang that much? Actually i wanna know and see their flashback . They only show us her past with Yoon Hoo. But i think Jisang is the one she love most among the three. "lonely and sad Dajung" ,  Jisang said. So, i think Dajung met Jisang in her bad circumtances.. they will not end by devorced if only Jisang was not that greedy.

But still, Nam Junggi wajang wins her heart in the end. Hahahaa.. still.. she need someone like Junggi to balance her and to make her smile with his absurd act.

It's nice to see Dajung laughs and smiles behind Junggi when he acts funny for his new promotion. LOL.

That’s right.  She used to before he went sidetrack to pursue on something else over real happiness.  It’s good he realizes in the end and redeeming himself.  I also feel kinda sad when he disappeared.

13 hours ago, anopinion said:

From the wrap party... 

13129981_1277695822260704_362815935_n.jp

To quote the OP:

Reveal hidden contents

That's that then! I'll be back when they release the NG clips for the 2nd half of the drama.

FIRST wonder why i can't she my heroin Ok yo won bon...and after @QSD said glass i found it she is in screen ....lol...@anopinion, i really didn't get it with your clue 'the walls'...sorry my lack seight.kkkkk

3 hours ago, mujay said:

FIRST wonder why i can't she my heroin Ok yo won bon...and after @QSD said glass i found it she is in screen ....lol...@anopinion, i really didn't get it with your clue 'the walls'...sorry my lack seight.kkkkk

That wasn't a clue. I couldn't find her too. In fact, I couldn't find anyone from the main cast.

20 hours ago, anopinion said:

From the wrap party... 

13129981_1277695822260704_362815935_n.jp

To quote the OP:

Reveal hidden contents

I saw Woo Joo in left corner and Lee Ji Sang in right corner :rolleyes:

Guest adikkeluangman

Taecyeon of 2PM drop by to see Chansung on his last day of filming drama.
Ch5m24_UkAAZjXA.jpg 

Both of them went to Japan after that.

-----
Chansung message after ending his final scene.

-----
Although Chansung can't make it to wrap up party instead a representative from JYPE went.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Clip] Chansung from SBD Entertainment FB (Yoo Jae Myung management co)

-----
Translation tweet of Chansung and LYW

On the final day of filming when all Bonggi scenes were complete, Lee Yowon senior was the first to offer taking a picture together... How are you so cool and beautiful.. ㅠㅠ Leader Wook ㅜㅜ Ah, vice-president Ok ㅠㅠ (by 2pmalways)

-----
Group selfie

When we took the final group photo!! Everyone was busy making their greetings, this was taken saying "Please look here!" (by 2pmalways)

Guest adikkeluangman

With Taecyeon

Also, on the last day of filming, Taecyeon hyung, who had said he would come to the filming site at least once, came with a cake for the final!!! Loyal manㅠㅠㅠ (by 2pmalways)

-----
Thank you message from Chansung

Drama Wook C & Nam Junggi was over with the final broadcast yesterday!!
When I first saw the script for Wook C & Nam Junggi, I thought it was funny, sad and bitter, touching, and yet funny again... Amazing script. It was long since I held the script of the 1st episode, when I suddenly was reading one for the 4th. This is how much I wasn't aware of the passing time as I read the script, and, in that script, the Nam Bonggi character was so charming that I really wanted to take the role. Compared to reading the script on my own, it was a lot more fun at the official script reading, and it got even more interesting with the start of the filming. And then with the start of broadcast I became a fervent viewer. With the 1st episode, I wondered when this drama would end, and suddenly the final episode came really fast; it still feels like there will be 17th&18th episodes there, and I also wonder what Bonggi would be up to next.

The writer, director, senior actors, and all the staff members who worked on this together were really kind to me, they cherished and doted on Bonggi. I was really happy while working on this, I was thankful to the point I wondered if I manage to meet such people again. Also, thank you all the viewers who loved this drama until the very end. Adorable, just like the name, the members of the Lovely family, all the drama representatives and the viewers are also lovely. Thank you.^^ (by 2pmalways)

Archived