[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, the thing is that she could have compromised which she didn't in the first place. Sure, money is money, yet it wasn't  NJG's fault too, so she didn't really care who was the real perpetrator. Compare her attitude to JMR, when the latter betrayed the company. She would have fired her, if she hadn't started changing.

I really have to disagree with this. NJG admitted it was his fault, taking the blame for his brother. From ODJ's point of view, she's caught the culprit. Why would she need to find out more? She isn't a detective. She also isn't obliged to compromise, even if she can. I'm still expecting NJG to pay back the outstanding balance on the 4.83 million won really. They don't have to show it; I'll just assume that he did. As for JMR, she should have been fired. That's one part I didn't understand.

EDIT: Real-time rankings on NAVER

Slightly after the start of the episode...

Spoiler

mvXfoOH.png

Slightly after the end of the episode...

Spoiler

emfEQIg.png

Still trending at 3am

Spoiler

RpbppS4.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, anopinion said:

I really have to disagree with this. NJG admitted it was his fault, taking the blame for his brother. From ODJ's point of view, she's caught the culprit. Why would she need to find out more? She isn't a detective. She also isn't obliged to compromise, even if she can. I'm still expecting NJG to pay back the outstanding balance on the 4.83 million won really. They don't have to show it; I'll just assume that he did. As for JMR, she should have been fired. That's one part I didn't understand.

Well you're right,  as she isn't a detective. However, she got to know NJG and she knew deep down that NJG would never drive under drug influence. He is too respectful for the laws that's why he never dared to fight back as his attitude has always been to accept the game's rules as it is, even if it was unfair. The reason  that JMR wasn't fired was that ODJ had realised that the company LOVELY had first failed to protect JMR because she had never had a long term contract. So the company was using her, so where there is no respect, there is no real loyalty. As conclusion, the loyalty has also to come from the higher-ups as well and not always from the lower workers.  For NJG, the company had betrayed JMR first and ODJ agreed to this.

In the episode 15, the president Jo G. has finally realised that even though he is the president of that company, he is nothing without his workers. He got aware of it, only very late. From the start, he had never treated his workers very well. Look how he disregarded NJG, he criticised him for his cowardice, but Jo never saw his own fault as well. Now, he is much more humble. 

Spoiler

Bits from the episode:

The exes are pulling out of the running one by one. That leaves NJG. BUT LEE JUNGJIN IS SO CUTE! I'm sorry. Just let me be. 

I think they are wrapping up the romance bit by bit. JMR isn't yet prepared to accept NBG. NJG is still denying that he has special feelings for ODJ as a female. But Woojoo has a new (girl) friend who's like a mini Da-jung! 

NJG's promoted to Marketing Director (ODJ's now the VP). And he's so excited about his new position and responsibility, not knowing that ODJ was watching him all this while. 1st ex is now the GM of Gold Chemicals too.

NBG paid back the debt himself (still 30k won left)!

YSY makes his cameo as a contract worker. And all the girls are interested :) NJG warns him that there's a witch in the company (ODJ) and tells him to be careful of her (a reference to YSY's upcoming drama?). 

The Gyu-line meets up again.

ODJ and WJ meets in the lift, and she tells him that the girl's pretty. He replies that she's the prettiest in his class. And ODJ tells him to, well, get along with the girl. They see her outside his door, and the little girl warns him to not play at ODJ's house again (or else).

About the romance... please watch the episode yourselves. LOL.

28 minutes ago, anopinion said:
  Hide contents

Bits from the episode:

The exes are pulling out of the running one by one. That leaves NJG. BUT LEE JUNGJIN IS SO CUTE! I'm sorry. Just let me be. 

I think they are wrapping up the romance bit by bit. JMR isn't yet prepared to accept NBG. NJG is still denying that he has special feelings for ODJ as a female. But Woojoo has a new (girl) friend who's like a mini Da-jung! 

NJG's promoted to Marketing Director (ODJ's now the VP). And he's so excited about his new position and responsibility, not knowing that ODJ was watching him all this while. 1st ex is now the GM of Gold Chemicals too.

NBG paid back the debt himself (still 30k won left)!

YSY makes his cameo as a contract worker. And all the girls are interested :) NJG warns him that there's a witch in the company (ODJ) and tells him to be careful of her (a reference to YSY's upcoming drama?). 

The Gyu-line meets up again.

ODJ and WJ meets in the lift, and she tells him that the girl's pretty. He replies that she's the prettiest in his class. And ODJ tells him to, well, get along with the girl. They see her outside his door, and the little girl warns her to not play at ODJ's house again (or else).

About the romance... please watch the episode yourselves. LOL.

Thank you @anopinion , I love "the romance" at the end kkkkk

15 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

Woo Joo got himself a girlfriend who is as feisty as ODJ :lol:

svcfPUS.jpg

LOL....:grin:...the NAM family fall to woman dominate....@anopinion...pali...give us the highlight..your argued with @bebesious33..so refreshing, like how ODJ argue with NJG...adleast always the way...to compromised... @micco rocco cute..screen capp..:heart:

A thank you message from President Jo on behalf of Lovely...

I wonder if anyone noticed that ODJ's signature is OK which is basically her surname... 

@mujay Perhaps all the staff are at the wrap party, so there isn't anyone there to upload the highlights. EDIT: The highlights are being uploaded on Naver TV Cast at the moment. YouTube will probably come later.

8 minutes ago, anopinion said:

I wonder if anyone noticed that ODJ's signature is OK which is basically her surname... 

I noticed! It was shown in ep 15 when President Jo was going to sign the paper about 99 lipstick, wasn't it? At first, I found it was strange that he wrote ok then gave a sign. Later on, I played the scene again and wondering whether it was Ok Dajung sign or not.. her sign is so simple.. :lol:

I have just finished watching the last episode RAW and I really liked the ending. It took a while for NJG to finally admit his feelings for ODJ in front of her, while she was waiting for him. It really fits the character and thd the ending doesn't feel rushed at all. I am looking forward to the subtitled version now.

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have just finished watching the last episode RAW and I really liked the ending. It took a while for NJG to finally admit his feelings for ODJ in front of her, while she was waiting for him. It really fits the character and thd the ending doesn't feel rushed at all. I am looking forward to the subtitled version now.

Didn't ODJ admit her feelings first? Or did I miss the part where he did?

Her confession :wub:;) I will try to translate what I understand from this clip (anyone who understand korean better than me can correct my mistake(s) )

She pointed out to Junggi the mistake in all of her 3 marriages.. And then she said she liked Junggi ^_^

The last debt 30,000 won, she won't received the money but asked him to learn how to drink with her (?) or to dance with her.. :P Junggi asked her that back then she said that she hates dancing. She confirmed it that she hates dancing but from now on she is going to like it, especially when she do it with Junggi..

Junggi's beer is finished, and Dajung said she had (some) beer inside her house and asked him whether he wanted to drink one more can.. (while smiling sweetly to Junggi :blush:) Junggi accepted it happily.. kyaaa :flushed:

what happen inside the room? oh i couldn't wait for the full sub

Whoahh episode 15 was an intense episode.. my heart beats and my feet kick in the air in the scene where Lovely Staffs wanna take the secret cash book. Intense and funny scene.. hahhaaa.. i like this episode.. it's getting better and better.

I  cry  a little with President Jo when he saw how much the staffs love Lovely. 

And Director Kim.. ahh finally Ok Bon kicks him out!! PS : Ji Yoon Hoo looks better with the new hairstyle.. why didn't he use it from the first time? Ahaaa..

And the confession.. hahaha.. finally.!! Who can  hold Ms. Temper's charm??:P

8 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Her confession :wub:;) I will try to translate what I understand from this clip (anyone who understand korean better than me can correct my mistake(s) )

She pointed out to Junggi the mistake in all of her 3 marriages.. And then she said she liked Junggi ^_^

The last debt 30,000 won, she won't received the money but asked him to learn how to drink with her (?) or to dance with her.. :P Junggi asked her that back then she said that she hates dancing. She confirmed it that she hates dancing but from now on she is going to like it, especially when she do it with Junggi..

Junggi's beer is finished, and Dajung said she had (some) beer inside her house and asked him whether he wanted to drink one more can.. (while smiling sweetly to Junggi :blush:) Junggi accepted it happily.. kyaaa :flushed:

Omo omo ottokke?? Hahaaa.. funny Nam Jung Gi.. wkwkwkkkwke... what will happened inside? It wasn't the  final scene huh? Hahaa... i want to see more of them.. wkwkwk...

Hm.... i think it was good to pair Ok and Junggi in the end. It's not a rush but a processed... 

27 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

That's what I got too. That's why I thought she was the one who took the initiative to really confess. As for what happened in the house... I'm sure he just went over for a chat ;) *cough cough*

In the clips of final screening, Presiden Jo looks younger. Hahahaa.. fresh to see him in informal clothes, Nam's father too, looks more handsome and rich.. lol.. Lee Ji Sang looks handsome.

Hmm.. i think i am gonna love all the cast after this. Maybe i will check another of their projects.

Actually at first i wacthed this drama just for Lee Yo Won, but i found all other cast (exept Dir. Kim) are good too

10 minutes ago, anopinion said:

That's what I got too. That's why I thought she was the one who took the initiative to really confess. As for what happened in the house... I'm sure he just went over for a chat ;) *cough cough*

Or his wild imagination in episode 1 will come true....

Kekekekekekkke...:P

6IHlhOV.jpg

both ODJ and NJG are being lovey dovey over a cup of cappuccino and saying all the mushy stuff.

Both are a little shy to confess their feelings initially.

NJG said "..l'll take care of all the annoying things for you...." :wub:

Thank you for link @Micco Ricco, the ending is sweet, after many clue who Da jung show it to NJG..ended with no response..finaly she make brief step...invited him to her live...wow...this comeback to their caracter, Da jung is stright forward and Jung gi timid man...they are good match, love the ending. very satisfied...no more to asked...good drama, awesome story, best acting for all caracter, and brillian director of couse..he expline very well the script in screne.....daebak MSTNJG team.:heart: oh forgot good ost too ,i like a cutie girl..

Archived