[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, mujay said:

@anopinion,@Micco Ricco...lol....i had no idea the director show as the flashback after the beer in first episode,kh...kh...kh.....how about NJG striptease then..lol...

We were joking :D He didn't show the flashback.

@ninimi I think that was the last scene.. :( I really hope that we will get an extended eps or we are 20 eps drama.. But with this kind of ending, it feels good too.. 

@anopinion I haven't watch the full raw yet, just the clips from jtbc youtube channel.. 

From this clip, what I understood was Dajung heard about Junggi confession (maybe when he talked with Jisang or to others it wasn't shown in this clip) that he likes her. When she confronted him about this, he said he do like her, but from his explanation, only as a superior or colleague, not as a woman (yet). Dajung then asked whether he ever likes her as a woman, but he didn't reply straightly..  I think Dajung knew that Junggi likes her as a woman too, but too timid to admit it. That's why she took the inniative.. 

I need the full sub and the full episode to really understand.. But only from the clips, Dajung was smiling a lot.. how lovely (not a pun)^_^

If only the episode is 5 mins longer, then we will get what happen inside the room.. :P

3 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@ninimi I think that was the last scene.. :( I really hope that we will get an extended eps or we are 20 eps drama.. But with this kind of ending, it feels good too.. 

@anopinion I haven't watch the full raw yet, just the clips from jtbc youtube channel.. 

From this clip, what I understood was Dajung heard about Junggi confession (maybe when he talked with Jisang or to others it wasn't shown in this clip) that he likes her. When she confronted him about this, he said he do like her, but from his explanation, only as a superior or colleague, not as a woman (yet). Dajung then asked whether he ever likes her as a woman, but he didn't reply straightly..  I think Dajung knew that Junggi likes her as a woman too, but too timid to admit it. That's why she took the inniative.. 

I need the full sub and the full episode to really understand.. But only from the clips, Dajung was smiling a lot.. how lovely (not a pun)^_^

That's what happened. He denied that he has any romantic feelings towards her. All of his confessions were supposedly directed to her as his superior. But of course ODJ saw through it immediately. It fits their personalities though.

1 minute ago, anopinion said:

We were joking :D He didn't show the flashback.

correct ... there is no flashback.  It is just our wild imagination.

NJG will think hard before stripping down to his underpants ... once bitten twice shy.

better to take it one step at a time

eTF05dV.jpg

1 hour ago, anopinion said:

Didn't ODJ admit her feelings first? Or did I miss the part where he did?

First of all, my  korean knowledge is rather close to zero. I recognise some words by hearing. However, on the balcony, if I understood correctly, she told him about her first three marriages and the reason, they all failed. So, she asked him again, if he liked her.... and he did admit. She invited him to her flat.

5 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

NJG way too timid with his love confession.  lol

For the new man in her heart, ODJ learns to smile again.

Cfy4Rfq.jpg

I've just finished RAW ep16. Very funny but so sad 'cause It's the end. How can I do with my habits - waiting for new ep on 8.30pm Friday and Saturday, searching information,news about this drama everyday? :bawling:

I will miss LYW unnie so much and hope she will come back with new project soon :heart:

Thanks for all comments and posts about this drama and LYW, too.

*sorry for my bad English :sweatingbullets:*

Thank you so much for all the insightful comments and updates everyone!  It’s been a pleasant ride.  I still stick around posting on what I can find on the fashion.

Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi               2.774%

It was a pretty good finale but the penultimate episode I guess didn't pull people in. Thanks everyone for all your inputs and contributions. Hopefully we'll see even better work from the production and cast in the future.

Au revoir!

(I'll still be translating some articles so keep a look out for that!)

Archived