[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I m not dreaming, am I? I imagined them holding hands down the red carpet but i nvr thot it would really happen. I m dead! They just officially announced their relationship, din they? Omg! I cant fking believe it. Died of happiness.

My heart is still pounding fast! 

They look soooo good together! It was so cute when they made eye contact with each other or when they were signaling each other to look in certain directions. Absolutely died when they put their arms around each other and the best thing was that the camera was filming from the back too!!!! 

Also if I recall correctly the only other couple who walked together on the red carpet are married (comedians Kim Sook and Yoon Jung Soo)

SHK looks so radiant and refuse to let go pf his hands, and SJK looks proud as a peacock, no way they're faking it. Looks the glow in they're face esp SHK today, it spells L O V E. It's been a long time i see SHK looks so happy in front of public, correct me if im wrong fellow kyonatics

Archived