[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My hands still shaking right now. OH MY GOSH!!! Thanks to whatever force up there that makes our couple come together, hand in hand, and looking so brightly happy. Im dying right here, right now.

Btw, what about our comrades there?

OH MY GOSH!!!! BEST DAY EVERRRRR!!

Award the skinship award to them...

how many times they held hands...

check out the behind views, their arms interlocking and around each other's waists..

SongSong are shipping themselves... :)

we are dying....the night is still young... The awards haven't even been given yet...

i don't know if I can last the night... My heart is beating fast....

There are masses of people here... Took a bad fancam of the red carpet ... Just a preview

the actors are sat in the zone behind and to the right of me, but there are loads of people just standing around gawking and taking pics of that zone so cannot see anything at all... They're not that close to me having said that..

people refusing to sit down ...

The funny thing is they go round saying no cameras but there is a girl with a tripod parked in the seat in front

ah I realised its only during the actual ceremony you can't use camera 

edit : scrap that... Loads of fans from diff fandom a all trying to cam and take pics through the whole show. 

this is like a dream come true. My sister and I are shouting like crazy when the two got off from the car. Smiling from ear to ear, and then feel sorry for the person that came after them , cause the cameramen kept focusing to our couple. hahaha

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

THEY WALKED HOLDING HANDS, POSING WITH HANDS ON EACH OTHERS WAIST, SMILING TO EACH OTHER.

I'M LITERALLY HYPERVENTILATING RIGHT NOW.

I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR OUR BELOVED COUPLE, I CAN'T HELP BUT I CRIED IN HAPPINESS.

THOSE ACTIONS ARE LIKE THEIR CONFESSIONS THAT THE WHOLE WORLD WITNESSED.

IT'S LIKE THEIR WEDDING TONIGHT.

I'M DEAD.

we can all declare 03 June 2016 the official day of SS, like we've had past glorious happy SS days (almost every week!) but today just tops everything THE CHERRY ON TOP ohmygod I'm still dying at all these pics and I'm supposed to be focusing on dinner!! 

Archived