[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

7 minutes ago, NJ8952 said:

Suddenly @SeGafanlady post came into my mind. SS walking together hand in hand. SHK is even wearing a similar style to previous award event. Are they reading our forum? Lol!

probably Kyo reading it hahahaha. 

and then she'll probably like 'omona this onnie who's a kyonatic for 13 years.. let's grant her wish for her 42th birthday present'

thank you so much Goddess!! I love U babe!

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the BEST thing to happen, chingus!! They are not bothering to pretend to not care about each other. They are throwing a bit of caution to the wind and we're loving it! Please let this be a journey of love revealed to millions of fans across the globe! 

Let this night ROCK for SJK and SHK couple!! Yay! :)

IS THIS REAL LIFE? ARE WE DREAMING 

I'M SO HAPPY! CRYING REAL TEARS RN!!! SONG SONG YOU NEVER FAIL US! :heart:

THEIR HANDS JUST NATURALLY FIND THEIR WAY TO EACH OTHER! BEFORE SHE WALKED UP THE STEPS, SHE LINKED HER ARM ARND SJK'S OMG DIE DIE DIE :wub:

I think I'm losing my mind, I think I'm getting crazy now, OMG!!!

If we are tremblinga nd shaking, how would our fellow shippers there?

Someone should check on Angie, Kyo, Ilovesjk, Lovely and Cestlavie, maybe they are dead by now

OMG!!!!!

I can't contain my happiness!!!

been so silent for so longg

but this time i cant hold my finger type something to drop a post 

soooo DAEBAKKK !!

cant breathe rite now, need full tank of oxygen

just looking at this two walked together, omo omo omo

CONFETTTIIII !!!!

SongSong couple, u two just AWESOME!!! 

Literally ignoring everything else in the world rn COS SS JUST STOPS THE WORLD 

I DONT THINK ANY OF US NEED ANY DECLARATION, THIS ITSELF IS ALREADY OUT. AS USUAL, SS WENT FAR AND BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS AND DRIVING THIS SHIP THEMSELVES!!!!!! 

OMG IS @angieknows @ilovesjk @~*kYo*~ @cestlavie88 EVEN ALIVE RN COS THIS FORUM IS DYING MAJOR DYING!!!!! 

WAAAAHHHHHH . . . . . I still can't get over what i have seen fro IQIYI livestreaming, our SONGSONG COUPLE walking hand in hand and fans were real shouting on top of their lungs when they saw them walking on the red carpet together!!!! I am DEAD!!!  They are really KOREA'S NATIONAL COUPLE! :)  Just get married you too!!! :)  JoongKi was ever the gentleman and Kyo was beautiful as a goddess! :)

Archived