[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally Baeksang voting will come to end, I'll call my masseur this weekend and have a long fingers massage! Hahahaha. But above all, this SongSong shipping's journey is one of 2016's highlight of my life. You guys all totally superb fans and I'm so proud to be part of this forum.

Thank you so much @angieknows for an elegant and beautiful message box for SHK dan SJK, it looks totally like a wedding gift! Thank you so much @~*kYo*~ for the cute banner, hope all of you have great time at Baeksang! Have safe flight and happy trip ya!

Oh come on, we don't need any news site to confirm us that SongSong is real. We already knew they're in love since March and they love to keep it private. In my assumption, their relationship already reached the serious stage. What I love most was the fact that SJK wasn't afraid to tell the fans at his fan meetings about his ideal woman which have so many resemblance with SHK. SJK wasn't stupid enough to do that without any purpose. If they aren't together why would SJK jeopardize his peak career with such a rumor? Why would SJK let SHK went to another love-mess rumor? They're together and definitely in a serious stage. I hope it'll end in a very happy stage where they'll have cute babies like Song triplets.

Sorry for my long and random post, love you!

2 hours ago, angieknows said:

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys!

@joongkyo Thank you for spearheading this project! You're the best captain. No other ship's captain can compare!

All the Song Song shippers are awesome, but of course, I think our Soompi bunch is the best :lol:

Okay, final project update until I get my Korean friend's portraits on the boxes ... Can't wait to unveil what she's made!

Anyway, here's what the Songs will find in the box after they've read all our messages :) A mix for him and her ... They'll pretty much be listening to the same songs except for 4 of them. I hope they like the selections ... Included a sexy and somewhat naughty one by Kevin Drew ... maybe to put them in the mood ... :phew: :wub:

Thank you @angieknows & thank you @joongkyo so very much! It is so beautiful, personalised and classy.  They'll love it. I truly appreciated both of your effort.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

8 hours ago, ~*kYo*~ said:

The banner came yesterday :w00t:, their picture came out somewhat pixelated (this was the largest pic I could find of both of them), hopefully it's not too noticeable from afar :sweatingbullets:

Thank you!  I'm sure it would look beautiful and catch the eye of our kikyo couple.

Dear angieknows, ~*kYo*~ and joongkyo, The first word that comes to my mind...WOW!! Amazing, kudos to you!! Thank you very much :D:D..love the message box and the banner :heart:   *two thumbs up to U*.. Have a safe and fun trip..enjoy ya!!

Important: the app crashed yesterday before 12am KST time and was reset for a long time before it came back on. 

To prevent malware or anything from crashing the app later again before 12am KST. Please send in your votes early. It's the final day today. 

Not forgetting there will be too many distraction from her beautiful pictures later from SHK Beijing Chanel show in this thread so I want to appeal for all voting to be done before that in case the app crashes later. 

13 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Important: the app crashed yesterday before 12am KST time and was reset for a long time before it came back on. 

To prevent malware or anything from crashing the app later again before 12am KST. Please send in your votes early. It's the final day today. 

Not forgetting there will be too many distraction from her beautiful pictures later from SHK Beijing Chanel show in this thread so I want to appeal for all voting to be done before that in case the app crashes later. 

@Chewy Hoe : Thanks for the reminder...n done mine aldy.... *fighting* 

Another note of thanks

2_zpsp4vbh4cj.jpg

I know that you already get bored with my countless notes of thanks. I also know that I have already said thank you for many times. But I can't help feeling thankful again every time I read your positive, sensible, and humorous posts and your insightful, time-consuming, and very much needed and appreciated translation. 

As today is the last day of voting for the Baeksang Awards 2016, I would like to take this opportunity to thank every of you who has diligently sent your support to Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki by voting for them via the Awards application. Being a voter myself, I know that this takes time and efforts to earn points, vote, follow the results and keep the two of them in the first positions from the beginning to the end of the voting process. This is not a matter of points or votes, this is a demonstration of love and hearts. This is not only their win, but yours and our love to the actor and actress that we cherish.

And I thank @angieknows for the elegant box of messages and @~*kYo*~ for the lovely banner. I wish you and the two other members of the thread a lot of fun in Seoul. I would love to join you there if I won the ticket. I sincerely hope that at least one of the two actors will attend the Awards ceremony (of course it would be most ideal if both can attend). But regardless of whether they can attend the ceremony or not, I know that they would be touched to see the overwhelming voting results and your presence and support at the ceremony. Please feel proud and cheerful for the fact that you can make it, not only for yourself, but for them and a lot of us here.  

I feel bad sometimes that I don't have a lot of posts here, first because I don't know Korean or Chinese to translate the news, second, I'm honestly packed with work and third, as a guy, I don't tend to speak much and would rather stay silent than posting unreliable and damaging information. Please note, however, that I would come to visit the thread whenever it is possible. I do read every post of yours and never fail to appreciate your dedication and contribution.

There are ups and downs. There are moments of disagreements and debates. There are sometimes even distractions. That happens even in a family. But what remains is your pure love, positiveness, humor and maturity - all combined in one. That's the spirit of this thread.

And therefore, regardless of the current status of their relationship, I will never regret that I am a part of this thread and the journey. 

Thank you all again.

Credit of photo: photo owner

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Done voting early today! :smile: Thanks for the reminder.

@angieknowsand @joongkyo, thanks so much for putting in so much work and effort into creating and finishing this awesome project.  @~*kYo*~, thanks for that beautiful banner :wub:  Wish all the chingus who are going to the Baeksang Awards a wonderful and safe trip!

Lee Seung Joon (Dr. Song) was in Shanghai for an event on May 28 and he was asked about SJK and SHK.

He praised Kyo's skin is naturally very good and she is very beautiful.  In his eyes, the now hot 'nation's husband', SJK, is a warm man.  "He is a responsible person, is very good towards his friends and colleagues, is the 'take care of' type of man."  When asked by reporters if there is a possibility that SJK and SHK may develop a relationship in real life, Lee Seung Joon said with a smile, "in our opinion, it is not so, not like what everyone's asking.  Their relationship is like very good friends."

http://yule.sohu.com/20160529/n451925940.shtml

I guess this is the safe answer for all their friends and colleagues to say when asked about their relationship ;)

Love the fact that he takes every opportunity to say that she's pretty/beautiful :P

EfpYxC.gif

Guest zznini
4 hours ago, angieknows said:

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys!

@joongkyo Thank you for spearheading this project! You're the best captain. No other ship's captain can compare!

All the Song Song shippers are awesome, but of course, I think our Soompi bunch is the best :lol:

Okay, final project update until I get my Korean friend's portraits on the boxes ... Can't wait to unveil what she's made!

Anyway, here's what the Songs will find in the box after they've read all our messages :) A mix for him and her ... They'll pretty much be listening to the same songs except for 4 of them. I hope they like the selections ... Included a sexy and somewhat naughty one by Kevin Drew ... maybe to put them in the mood ... :phew: :wub:

True indeed! @joongkyo is the best captain! :) 

@angieknows and @~*kYo*~ u guys are jjang! Thank u very much for all your hardwork and endless effort to make the 1st SS fan project succesful.

The soompi songsong banner is daebak. I bet other ship will cry when they saw the banner.. :D *just kidding* :P

I am so grateful to be part of soompi songsong ship. It is really a beautiful ship with a bunch of awesome and matured shippers. And I am proud to be a shipper of these two gorgeous k-celebs, SJK ❤ SHK. 

To our fellow shippers who will attend BSA, enjoy yourselves and safe trip. Have a fabolous night ladies.

I cant wait to see the beautiful KYO tonight..:wub: I wonder what dress she would wear for the Chanel event... mmm.. :phew:

I have to reveal this feeling :) It's a pity for me that my message can't not be attached to our message box to KiKyo. It's my 1st time that I ever ship some couple & the 1st time that their love in Drama & real life touch my heart, make me feel so happy like that :)

But anyway, many thanks to @angieknows & @joongkyo for the project to send our love to the ones we love :D

And I know for sure that although my message is not attached there, your 70 messages definitely include & display what I want to send to KiKyo :)

Love you, love you all!

Just dropping by again. Can't help but to post when i saw that "messages in boxes" for our SongSong couple :wub:

Wow! That's so creative and such a brilliant hard work done by you @angieknows! Really appreciate your effort for all the SS shippers here. I've missed the chance to send the PM though *tsk* *tsk*. But anyway, I hope all those messages will be delivered to our SongSong :D Aahh, i'm so excited, hehe!

Gotta go back to work. Happy Sailing, Comrades! And keep on posting the positive vibes!

And yeah, i'm looking forward to see photos of uri Kyo at the Chanel Beijing Event :wub:

Archived