[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The POWER OF SONGSONG translates in many ways!

19 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Ok now, KBS couldn't have chosen a better time to boardcast this documentary voiced by SHK

Even if you don't see a big jump on the % bar, the votes from the time it started to now, the votes for SHK are mostly cast by the Koreans!!! 

SHK just reminded the Koreans of how kind she was and that positive message she sent must have triggered the voting by them!! 

People just need to be reminded, don't they? 

Going off of these pictures it looks as if the MAN OF OUR HEARTS has caused quite the pandemonium at Suvarnabhumi airport BKK. These lucky fans maybe just maybe will get to see 30 seconds of him. I hope for the safety of everyone he has MAD SECURITY!

*HOPEFULLY THESE THAI FANS GET A SURGE OF URGENCY TO VOTE FOR HIM ASAP!

13151171_1079852848741962_687520304_n.jp

13167234_795830667184852_419344391_n.jpg

Spoiler

13167246_1594910707467621_1596677326_n.j

The Thailand crowd WOW that's massive!!! 

I wish it would transcends to more votes though. 

Thailand so far up by 0.112 only? 

Is it because they need to see how cute he looked before they decide if they want vote? Lol 

57 minutes ago, otpsideships said:

Guys..The slippers/sandals that SJK used in the airport earlier...

I saw SHK used that somewhere...gaaaaaah. I will try my best to search for the picture...Maybe it's not exactly same but just similar style because it's quite popular too....but I can't keep calm my feels unless I'll be able to see the picture...waaaaah.

I'm SongSong Couple Trash~

this one right? I just happen to see it like 10 mins ago... Haha!

2 minutes ago, ginagan said:

this one right? I just happen to see it like 10 mins ago... Haha!

The person wearing white birkenstocks in Hyun_young. :) 

She's also the person wearing the grey goose sneakers, it's not Kyo.

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

The person wearing white birkenstocks in Hyun_young. :) 

She's also the person wearing the grey goose sneakers, it's not Kyo.

Hide contents

Just saw it closely - SHK is actually on her left (stripe T-shirt with her signature booties). :P

@joongkyo ouch I hear you loud and clear! Ok so he didn't play ninja but the way he is smiling is............you go do your thing hur hur 

@joongkyo please tell me he is radiating some sort of ..........you know? and also please tell me he is smiling and looks very happy? 

28 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Basically means she's not there....which means she's in.......... hahaha

and still remember Krisgap's caption in ig "thank you for a great trip noona , see u soon"  

hehehe we'll wait and see how lol

Ps:   and we all know if SJK go to thailand too early if seen from his fan meeting.  Maybe he wanted a vacation for a while before starting his FM. hope Krisgap will upload his pic with SJK was on vacation , if not on vacation , met nor anything also can lah kekeke.  And from there we can imagine for ourself how it goes .. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@joongkyo ouch I hear you loud and clear! Ok so he didn't play ninja but the way he is smiling is............you go do your thing hur hur 

@joongkyo please tell me he is radiating some sort of ..........you know? and also please tell me he is smiling and looks very happy? 

Please check you-know-what-for-my-thoughts!. ..... I am on it, still no you-know-what.

Yes, he is radiating you-know-what.... and he looks very very happy.... Over and out~.

Archived