[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

some tidbits(sorry if  some info has already been posted here)

In GotTV, the cinematographer said SS kissed more heartily than GW couple cause married JG was a little hesitant. and he also answered when asked "why SS got straws on their heads and backs after the  truck kiss scene", he said as metaphor there was something more than kiss between them cause the truck was running into the mountains. (in the script, their kiss never ended)

In recent PBG's interview, he said that some close people around him were in love and had a date, so he really envied and wanted to have a date like them. (hope SJK is one of them)

as you all know, In Radiostar show,Chataehyun said he and his wife had a drink with SJK some days ago (CTH once  mentioned SHK in 1N2Dshow that when filming his movie with SHK,  he and SHK  were dancing around  with movie staffs turning on and off the lights at the  lodging, I mean CTH  sounded really fond of SHK because of her true humanity towards people )

some SJK fans were a little surprised when SJK spotted with IRing (to prevent the cell phone from slipping from hands)attatched to his cellphone at Incheon airport when heading to HK show cause he was called AJUSSI as he even didn't know the meaning of Chendaerae in DOTS epilogue and what the Tint was in his fan meeting)

SJK's agency got an offer and already made a contract with DS duty free when Ep2 of DOTs was airing(in fact, many SS fans got high expectation when there was news of SR Duty Free(big company) trying to cast SS for couple CFs, but fans were a little disappointed at the fact that he chose DS, a small and not famous DF, with small payment cause fans didn't know the behind story, which SJK agency didn't know DOTS made such a mega hit at that time and his agency couldn't betray the small one in spite of the big one's offer with good money after the show, but SJK firmly rejected to toss the first ball in the opening of a baseball game required  by DS(DS has its own baseball team)as he is a fan of Hanhwa team)

LeeEungBok, a head director of DOTS got married and have  a daughter(he was majored in Korean literature in YeonSe university I guess that's why he was so detailed and sensitive when directing romance scenes and he looked so  into SHK's tearing scenes)

just hope there's some SS news from GW couple in Runningman today. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @joongkyo for your translation and thank you @sigang for your tidbits on SongSong. Appreciate you both very much! Please keep them coming! I wish I can contribute to the thread more but I'm truly not skilled in any area so I'm just on the sideline cheering as I'm thankful to be a part of this ship. 

Just a little fun fact about SJK's personality that I wanted to share since many people still have little to no idea about him. I apologize if it has already been shared. SJK was asked in his recent Harper Bazaar's interview to choose which of the characters he has played that most resembles his real life personality. He chose Gu Yong Ha of SKKS. While Gu Yong Ha pretends to be playful and energetic and mischievous, he really isn't like that at all. SJK said he's the same exact way and that's exactly how I've perceived him to be. He's a lot more serious than he may seem to be most times and a lot of people still fail to see that. There you have it, just a food for thought for those interested.  

Just wanted to say I appreciate those keeping the good vibes in here and making this thread an abundance of joy! Thank you much! 

@sigang Wah, I always waiting for your post :D thank you for sharing those tidbits. I knew it, there was more than the kiss there, why don't they have them rolling on the haystacks? lol, kidding. SJK work ethics and personality really amazed me, behind that cheerful and playful young man there is a wise and considerate man.

Agree with the director, SHK's crying scene never failed to make me cry, I just watched ep 15 again last night, I cried so hard just like the first time I watched it. 

@ilovesjk I love him in SKKS, there are sometimes when he's so dead serious there. GYH is my fave character of him after YSJ :D He has improved soooo much in DOTS and I love him even more now :D I hope he will do many movies in the future and if possible a romance movie with the love of his life *coughshkcough* 

SHK looked so damn beautiful in this scene, she's always that beautiful but there is something in her expression here. Maybe I'm just thinking too much

z7gjHW4.gif

Ok I just saw the kiss video and gif posted again today and it's everyone Favourite scene!! 

How about having a different perspective by looking at Chinese netizens analysis on the kisses? 

Its so funny then I haven't even finish reading al!! And I am nursing my liver today so I want to appeal to people who can read Chinese to try translating those you find funny to share here. anyone? 

http://m.weibo.cn/3986147355/Dt7mJ4Srm

shoutout to @geronimoooo handsome Dongseang!! It's slow moving today and I am resting so can you give us your Long Long posts please??? So I can have something to read? And quick ok? 

Some Sunday cheer - Ab love seeing SJK's cute and awkward dance moves, but he could really take some dance lessons from SHK.. hahahaha.. found these much older cell phone CF's of SHK she did and let's just say.. WOW... she looks so rock and chic, cannot imagine for the life of her her doing that these days!

Not sure if anyone has posted the DC made video of SongSong collab ice-skating earlier? Let me know if you want it uploaded

2 hours ago, ilovesjk said:

Just a little fun fact about SJK's personality that I wanted to share since many people still have little to no idea about him. I apologize if it has already been shared. SJK was asked in his recent Harper Bazaar's interview to choose which of the characters he has played that most resembles his real life personality. He chose Gu Yong Ha of SKKS. While Gu Yong Ha pretends to be playful and energetic and mischievous, he really isn't like that at all. SJK said he's the same exact way and that's exactly how I've perceived him to be. He's a lot more serious than he may seem to be most times and a lot of people still fail to see that. There you have it, just a food for thought for those interested.  

Just wanted to say I appreciate those keeping the good vibes in here and making this thread an abundance of joy! Thank you much! 

Thanks for that insight! I'm sort of relatively new to Song Joong Ki, but it's also what I picked up from him after reading and watching some of his interviews and learning some of his background (i.e. his education and his drive to gain the role of YSJ). And SJK's revelation that he's more like his SKKS character is in line with @joongkyo's observation that he has a heightened sense of self-awareness. Didn't Kim Min Suk also hint that SJK is actually a serious guy? LOL. He's more scared of Joong Ki than Jin Goo. LOL. 

And also, you contribute plenty to this thread, @ilovesjk!

Edit

Came across this on DC Inside, so, I'm sorry, but I have to post this. It's finger licking' good! :D

OUDLXg.jpg

Thank you for your translation, @joongkyo Really made my Sunday. 

Here are the things that I'm wondering and speculating. 

1. How long has he been a fan of SHK?

2. I think SHK said she watched Nice Guy too. Did she like it? What did she think of his acting skills?

3. Did their coincidental meetings in cafes before his enlistment were really coincidental, or did he plan it like a general making his strategy before battle?

4. Why does SHK suddenly love to dress so casually?

5. What did they exactly do in NY, how long was the meeting and what did they talk about?

6. How close were they before the first script reading, to make him rubbed his forehead so comfortably on her shoulder without any sign of complain from her at all?

7. What does SHK think of SJK's flood of CFs lately? Which CF does she like best?

8. Has she cooked his favorite meal already or not, and did he like it (since she's a kitchen Goddess right?)?

9. Does she have a lot of aegyo when he's with him?

10. How can SJK breathe whenever he's near her?

These are the questions that keep me up at night, lol. 

These are the questions that make me write my current oneshot fic (which I keep editing).

What do you think?

This is actually just my personal musings and most are delusional.

I love this thread *throwing confetti around*

PS: @Segafanlady Eonnie is so pretty, looking like a rich madam from her userpic. I really love that pic, hehe. Koreans should cast you as a rich mother in law in their dramas. 

Ya I love @ilovesjk so much too!!!!! 

Oh everyone do take note bakseang nominations will come out today or tomorrow 

but so far the ones I see are at Seoul Time 12am!

so get ready to vote ya. 

its important if you want to see SHK and SJK at the Bakseang!! And accepting the awards!! Other fans of other dramas are Super strong contenders so we need the full support of SS shippers!! 

The list of questions I wish any host would ask when they have a chance to talk to SHK:

1. Do you watch any of the work done by your co stars prior to working together?

2. Do you still keep in touch with your previous co-stars?

3. Would you accept an offer as an antogonist?

4. Do you have any other dream role that you wish to do?

33 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@2cents please upload it!. Also do you know if the Baeksang nominations come out at 12 am tonight or 12 pm tomorrow?

Ok i'm uploading but having trouble with the stup!d vimeo link to embed it into soompi, suddenly doesn't work anymore. So annoyed.

I can't find the original chinese link we saw when the noms were out, but i recall it should be 2 May, sorry! Let me see if i can find it after i fix this stup!d upload issue.

@joongkyo Here's the gorgeously made SongSong ice-skating clip by someone from DC (love the accompanying music), apologies as i saw the link from Baidu i can't recall who exactly on DC, but if you know i can edit to add credit to who in DC

Here comes Rock chic SHK singing "i love rock n roll" like you haven't seen before...  and 3rdly gorgeous SHK ice-skating with that famous Korean skater

@2cents Song Hye Kyo rocking' it on stage! She's hot! She should do a role like that in a movie or drama! I love that she's sophisticated, elegant, and has an understated sexiness, but to be that edgy and confidently alluring through a role would be fun to watch! :)

And by the way, whoever made the ice skating MV did an amazing job with the editing :) She/he had a good vision as it was very enjoyable to watch.

Archived