[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

ah! the price of fame  and glory..no privacy..but they're human beings just like us not  objects for display,  who also crave for privacy...so People, let them be ..give them space..they need privacy..since they are starting their new married life, lets not ruining it by unnecessay comments...we are not privy, so we had no right to make comments basing only on what we saw...dont be judgemental..lets not assumed or presumed...look at it positively and welcome them with a happy heart...right, People?...Chill...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What these "fans" (can't call them fans, they're just an opinionated bunch of busy bodies) don't understand is that they do not need publicity. They are A-listers in their own right that do not care about sharing too much about their private lives. They do not live for the fans. People can talk ish all they want, nothing can change the fact that they're married and happy. No matter how hard they try to put a spin into those pictures. 

The board in above pics.....the bigger chars are Song Joong Ki - Song Hye Kyo Forest...so it is named under their names...wow.

Then followed by "Spring Water Couple Club"...probably their fanclub in China. Then the wedding date.

The last number is the no of trees planted : 1031...also follow their wedding date.

From what i know, this Million Forest project is to grow back trees in deforested areas.

Song Joong Ki And Park Bo Gum Confirmed As Hosts For 2017 MAMA

The 2017 Mnet Asian Music Awards (hereafter 2017 MAMA) continues to impress with its lineup!

On November 20, it was confirmed that Song JoongKI and Park BoGum will be attending as hosts.

Although it was previously reported that Song Joong Ki will be attending the Hong Kong ceremony, it has now been confirmed that he will be hosting. Park Bo Gum will be hosting the Japan ceremony.

2017 MAMA will be held in Vietnam on November 25, in Japan on November 29, and in Hong Kong on December 1.

crSoompi

Guys, although I have followed this thread from day one, I have never made a comment on anything going here until today. There is a contest ongoing at present between our goddess Song Hye Kyo and Lee sung Kyun. Our Kyo have won until this final which will end on 23/11/17. Song Hye Kyo is in urgent need of votes- about 7000 to lead- meaning we need 700 Kyo fans to vote now to clawback the deficit and most importantly 1000 fans to vote daily (10 votes a day) to ensure that she wins. I have already cast my vote and would not be eligible until tomorrow. Please fans, let us drown the opposition for her birthday. Fighting! Show your LOVE for Song Hye Kyo and vote at http://namesns.com/m/entertainer/star_room.html?star_num=183

DPFaSLhVAAA-7hi.jpg

DPFaRjfUEAYpG3A.jpg

To celebrate their wedding and Hye Kyo's birthday, SongSongCouple Insta fans in Korea made charitable donations of 9.19Million Won (SJK birthday is 9/19) to Life House and 11.22Million Won (SHK birthday is 11/22) to Love The World.

A letter of gratitude from Park Dae Won (representative of Love The World organization) to SongSong couple & their fans who made contributions to help single mothers & babies in celebration of SongSong's marriage & Hye Kyo's birthday

http://www.lovetheworld.or.kr/m/bbsDetail.php?cid=sodang_story&idx=854

DPFaQZkVQAAhW9r.jpg

all credit to the source Instagram and Twitter

*****Kyo 's Birthday Greeting & Thanks Giving Season******

November month is always the busy month of the year so as my family.  The past weekend we not only celebrate my daughter & myself birthday we also had to squeeze in a little time together w/my good high school friend's son & herself BD as well.  Nevertheless, I not forget Kyo's BD on Nov 22nd.  Just take a moment to send a Warm Greeting to Kyo with Health-Happiness& Success sharing w/the love ones.

Also, take this opportunity to say Thank You everyone who contributes the times to translate, post and capture all of the beautiful memory of SSC & post up for us to see around the WORLD. 

I only have this beautiful song say it all.  We are all the same want PEACE, LOVE & PROSPERITY for our family and children future.  Let all PRAY & UNITED with sharing & giving LOVE to ones who need if opportunity arise.

Happy Bithday to Kyo and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

p.s. Glad to see more Kyo post lately=Happiness. 

Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Models of 2017

Song Hye Kyo is the number one most beautiful Korean model in 2017. She is working as a model for many brands such as Olay, LG, etc. Check out also the most beautiful Chinese women in the world & Beautiful Girls of all time.

Korean film industry is one of the most famous industry. Korean model is considered one of most beautiful models in the world. The Korean industry is providing its services all over the world. It is playing a vital role in the economy of Korea. Millions of dollars earn Korean film industry as well as promote their culture. The Korean models are charming and famous for their gorgeous smiles, cute faces, and well sculpted the trim body.

Related Article: Top 10 most beautiful girls 2017

It considered that Korean female is inherently beautiful with their features. The personality and beauty attract the audience. There are many Korean models in the film industry, but some are most beautiful, gorgeous, hot, and talented models. Here is a list of top 10 most beautiful Korean models of 2017

1. Song Hye Kyo

Song-Hye-Kyo-560x420.jpg

Song Hye Kyo is the most beautiful Korean model of 2017. She started her career as the model at the age of 14 for her school uniform company. Song Hye Kyo won the first position in Sunkyung Smart Modeling contest. She did a role in a television drama “ First Love.” The most hit drama of Song Hye Kyo is “Autumn in My Heart”. The other famous scenes of this most beautiful Korean model are Full House 2004, The Winds Blows in 2013, and All in 2003. Before getting fame, she was also won minor television roles in sitcoms. She has got many awards and nominations. She is a commercial model for many brands like Olay, LG, etc.

List of Top 10 Most Beautiful Korean Models of 2017

Sr. No Beautiful Korean Models of 2017
1 Song Hye Kyo

Archived