[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Song!!!  I can't express with words how happy I am for Kyo to finally found her happiness with such an amazing man.   May Kyo and JK be blessed with a long and happy marriage.  Hoping to see little beautiful Songs soon :tongue:

Zhang Zi Yi posted this on her weibo and it is so touching:

"Kyo’s wedding is simple.  I did not see extravagant flowers, bridal cars, jewelries, sponsors and no ostentatious display whatsoever, but in my eyes, all I could see is how good Mr. Song treats her.  When the weather got too cold, he kept on warming her hands.  When the wind got strong, he kept on helping fix her hair.  He got emotional a few times while reading his vow.  He is a few years younger, but he loves deeply.  Kyo marries to love...everything is so simple, but it warms my heart."

5485cde8ly1fl2g19qjqwj20j60ee79a.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4169229320091528?sudaref=mail.google.com&display=0&retcode=6102

Thanks to @khxyfor the translations :D

^ Thank you for posting this lovely message chingu...it tears me up , seeing how caring jk is towards kyo and how much he loves her :bawling: :heart:

Still feel so surreal for me that kyo is married with this amazing man whom loves and adore her above everything :wub:. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Song a blessed , long and happy marriage ahead. Wish to see a few little songs soon too :D

Love kyo's dress , hair and their wedding to the max...it's so like them..simple yet so beautiful :wub::heart:

b7tG0H.jpg

nMD6jz.jpg

nnEbMW.jpg

baidu

Chinese media outlet criticized for live streaming Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's private wedding

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's private wedding has been exposed by Chinese media outlets. 

The attention on the celebrity couple's wedding skyrocketed, especially in China where their drama 'Descendants of the Sun' became a mega-hit. As a result, various media outlets from overseas attempted to catch a glimpse of the private event. Drones were used to capture scenes from the ceremony, and it's now revealed that some Chinese media outlets including ifeng and others even live streamed the wedding. 

The sources provided detailed information on the wedding's procedures, along with footages of the couple kissing, greeting their parents, Song Hye Kyo throwing her bouquet, and more. 

According to Kookmin Ilbo, the Chinese reporters specifically booked rooms at The Shilla Hotel in Seoul, where it allowed them to have a good view of the wedding from above. 

Netizens are criticizing the media outlets for going too far and destroying the meaning of a private wedding. 

Meanwhile, the Song-Song couple's wedding trended #1 worldwide on Twitter and became #1 real-time search in China. 

sourceAllkpop

Song HyeKyo and Song JoongKi share breathtaking photos from their wedding

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+1,134, -45] It gives me goosebumps how pretty they look, be happy ♥

2. [+1,101, -43] Wow...... seriously pretty

3. [+954, -40] Wow, just perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better couple. They're going to live a happy life, and I'm sure their children will be so pretty too ^^

4. [+56, -3] Wow... seriously looks like a movie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so daebak, they're the textbook examples of beauty and handsomeness ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+55, -3] Wow, look at Song Hye Gyo in that second picture

6. [+50, -5] I stared at the first picture in awe, Song Hye Gyo looks too pretty ㅜㅜㅜ congratulations, you two!!!

7. [+50, -5] Wow, Song Hye Gyo's a goddess... gorgeous

8. [+50, -1] Wow ㅠㅠ straight out of a wedding... they match the best out of all the wedding pictures I've seen thus far

9. [+42, -4] Their beauty puts me in awe...

10. [+40, -3] So different from wedding pictures of the rest of us ㅠㅠ their face does it all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

sourceNetizenBuzz

First of all I want to congratulate our beloved Song Song couple to their amazing wedding. Honestly, sometimes I feel like I’m still dreaming if this is really true, my answered prayer. Can someone please pinch me? Lol anyway, I’m still on a cloud nine from yesterday’s wedding, watching some videos or seeing photos from the wedding  made me cry because of happiness/joy. I can see that they’re really love each other very much, they deserved each other. Honestly, I didn’t sleep well last night because I still can’t get over from the wedding. Cheers to our beloved couple & also to my fellow shippers who didn’t not lose hope that our ship is real :) Love, Love, love ❤️ 

Lovely to see the photos and though I regret the drones I can't help but watch them all.

I do agree that SJK looks soooo attentive. He's definitely head over heels. It's like a dream come true for a female to have this kind of full attention.

My only small peeve was there were no photos / videos of SHK doing the same, like looking at him while he wasn't looking, or doing these gestures. It made it feel a bit one sided, though I know she's very happy at the moment.

Anyway congratulations, if anyone find any more videos please keep them coming!! Thanks everyone for sharinggg. 

@giragira the video was not legal and certainly didn't catch up all their movements, it was catching most of JK's side and not kyo's ...

I can see those happy tears in her eyes....and so beautiful :heart:

U764Vu.jpg

npyOKe.jpg

Baidu

@snoopy   i didn't see any anything there...and i thought when ppl see her dancing with a glass of wine or whatsoever.. i thought those rumors should be dying by then. And let us respect them by not creating rumors...we might hurt them..sighs

Archived