[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I was watching the FM live with the link provided by @joongkyo, and there was a moment when the camera was filming the audiences with many colorful flashlights, banners, etc. He/She (the camera recorder) then stopped (just a very short time, may be around 10 secs) at one area, it was when I noticed: "Ah, a "Song Joong Ki's name (in Chinese) banner. That's why he/she stops.". All of a sudden, a "Ki<3Kyo" banner showed up immediately (before that, this banner didn't appear) and I couldn't help laughing crazily, like ROTF, literally :joy:.

Many thanks to whoever raised up that banner, lots of hugs and love to you. Bravo, shippers! :lol: (quite a pity since it's a live program and I couldn't capture it right away)

Also, thank you guys for the updates, hopefully there will be a full FM video soon. Can't wait to watch the part that SJK talked about his ideal type, kekeke. (we know who you were talking about *wink wink*).

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EDIT: video removed by user 

check @joongkyo translation, i'll add it here if i found another link :( 

not as good but this is the video 

ideal type 

WINE KISS, he doesn't need to mention her name, this is even more spazzable :P 

1 hour ago, pgaltr said:

Summary of his ideal woman:

Guangzhou FM : like to laugh, Optimistic, good in cooking

Running man China: shorter than him, humorous, long hairs

"Someone" we know perfect match all the requirements :w00t:

LOL SJK! Now the last thing you have to do is giving us the name! Name!! Since what you have said so far are perfectly matched with someone we all know indeed :phew:

2080757479_ece1b137_C3ACC297C2901-2.gif

You all will die.

Just die.

Okay.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ready?

15:44 onwards from the video link provided by @finickyfray (Please note that HE WAS NOT ASKED ABOUT THE WINE AT ALL!)

SJK - The wine was tasty

15:56

Translator - So you drank the wine?

15:59

SJK - I didn't drink it like this (*gestures from the bottle)....(*mischievous  look) Ehh... 몰라요 (which means - "I don't know" - in this case he means I don't know what to say)... 

But SJK - you said it all - what more is left to say?

Edit - people seem upset that he didn't mention SHK by name but this was way more jaw-dropping for me.

Also if people have noticed his fan meetings are becoming more "fan oriented" with events centering around the fans and less about him. So, I think the organisers have asked him to limit mentioning names..just my feeling , especially considering how the MC and translator have stopped using SHK's name or her character's name.

Don't worry - SJK always finds a loophole..lol..Like he said - "it's not like that's the only way" :P

28 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

You all will die.

Just die.

Okay.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ready?

15:44 onwards from the video link provided by @finickyfray (Please note that HE WAS NOT ASKED ABOUT THE WINE AT ALL!)

SJK - The wine was tasty

SJK - I didn't drink it like this (*gestures from the bottle)....(*mishcivious look) Ehh... 몰라요 (which means - "I don't know" - in this case he means I don't know what to say)... 

So now we all should Just Die? Then who is going to watch the remaining fan meets and spazz here if we all die? 

I will volunteer to be the survivor and die after all his fan meets 

OMG! 看來是不死不行!think have to die today first! I totally and finally realised now your underlying meaning 

You actually didn't mean the wine was tasty!! Omg it's actually her mouth that is tasty!! Die die died 

SJK, you are brilliant! You cannot mention her name but you still do your shoutout in your own way! Brilliant really brilliant! 

Thanks J for drilling it in me! I totally missed that! 

Thanks rei for finding that video for J to break the code! 

11 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

You all will die.

Just die.

Okay.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ready?

SJK - The wine was tasty

SJK - I didn't drink it like this (*gestures from the bottle)....(*mischievous  look) Ehh... 몰라요 (which means - "I don't know" - in this case he means I don't know what to say)... 

So you enjoyed the wine kiss huh?

tumblr_o5y7cri58d1smxxiko1_400.gif

Joongki:

tumblr_o49luwWqtw1ro0yyxo2_400.gifYes!

tumblr_o4uxcl5jtX1svvppgo4_400.gif It was...tasty ;)

OMO OMO OMO I'M DYING HEREEEE~~

@joongkyo -Thx for sharing this great piece of info with us! When I read your message this is me literally!

832.gif

we all know he wasn't talking about the wine that's tasty!! Couldn't find a image of sjk being mischievous but did he look like this after he said ehhhh!?!? He was probably thinking "o shoot....now everyone knows" hahah pardon me while I die and go to heaven.

12519077_1532460287055634_602260615_n.jp

I will never look at and drink wine in the same way now. Thank you SJK for that wonderful insight! :heart: This fanmeets have been golden so far no matter how much they try to control it. lol. There is just something to be happy about. (and I had a bad feeling they were going to be super strict after the photos were shown.) 

Thank you everyone for all the translations and videos! Just found time to back read everything. 

But yeh. SPAMZZZZ WITH HIS IDEAL TYPE. WE KNOW WHO OPPA!

So "famous" Miss Lee is with SJK and she received presents for SS again.

thank you miss Lee! 

@Apple Mateo hmm the points in that video is not untrue just that the pace in the video is draggy lol 

and also some of these things he said were a few years old so now his taste has changed as discussed intensively in this thread and we shall focus on the latest ideal type of woman instead because seriously I doubt Miranda Kerr even knows he exist ya lol 

better yet as I have said earlier, just give us a name and he doesn't have to answer that ideal woman question again :heart:

Omoooo. Just realized SHK likes a humorous man. And SJK's ideal type is a girl who likes to laugh and is humorous too. Woah daebak!! I THEREFORE CONCLUDE THAT THESE TWO ARE HAPPY TOGETHER AND WHEN THEY ARE WITH EACH OTHER!!! Remember how they always mentioned that they had so much fun filming on set and is apologetic to the staff because they were always laughing and had too many ngs together. I bet there's more laughter off camera. Lol

SongSong, we are really happy as well knowing that you two are happy. Oh bless this couple and this ship. Comrades, cheers!!

Oh talking about Ms Lee, I just remember something

If SHK is going for the Baeksang and so is SJK, whose hair would Ms Lee do? And if Ms Lee decides to do both, that would mean they would sit together in the makeup room while getting ready? Reminds us of the HK PC where Ms Lee and her styling team worked on the both of them! Oh the feels~~~~

Hmm so YAI and PBG will be the human light bulbs? 

Why is 3th of June so near yet so far! I hope they take lots of selfies! 

Added: also Ms Lee looks to have packed schedule revolving around our OTP as if she goes back to Korea on 29th then she will have to fly out of Korea to Beijing with SHK for Chanel on 31th and will work with them again on 3th for Baeksang! I think she is the closest person to Song Song now!! :D

7 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Oh talking about Ms Lee, I just remember something

If SHK is going for the Baeksang and so is SJK, whose hair would Ms Lee do? And if Ms Lee decides to do both, that would mean they would sit together in the makeup room while getting ready? 

Then YAI and PBG will be the human light bulbs? 

Why is 3th of June so near yet so far! I hope they take lots of selfies! 

Haha... So true....

I finished watching RM China and during the call out segment from SJK to LKS, I clearly see the Chinese translations towards the end of the call that LKS says that they have not seen/talked to each other for awhile? 

So why is SJK always bringing his name up everywhere and making it seem like they meet and talk so often?? 

Spoiler

Is LKS a code name for SHK instead??? and only SHK understands this code name? 

@Chewy Hoe thank you for your reply!!! im really honored! :D honestly it's my first time to join in this kind of group..most especially to ship a couple!!! :wub: it became a routine for me to check for updates regarding our most loved SS couple.. :):P

am willing to wait for them to reveal.. Fighting!!!..hahaha :P

Song Joong Ki is the dashing cover star on 'Bazaar Taiwan'

Trending star Song Joong Ki is virtually everywhere these days, and yes, that includes the cover of 'Bazaar Taiwan.'

As the cover star for the magazine's June issue, Song Joong Ki peeks out from behind a newspaper wearing a confused expression as if he was caught by surprise. His face is one that we've all come to know and love, so he shouldn't be hiding it! 

Be sure to catch more pictures of Song Joong Ki in the June edition of 'Bazaar Taiwan.'

song-joong-ki-_1464360512_1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/song-joong-ki-is-the-dashing-cover-star-on-bazaar-taiwan

Archived