[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Was skimming through baidu and saw an article titled "SJK real lover is LKS...SJK likes girls with short hair, online fans screamed SHK name." Not sure if it was mentioned or translated already before since I still need to do some back reading.

http://ent.qianzhan.com/yc/detail/160518-d98cb497.html 

Rough translation to the article: 

Basically, the article said that sjk will be in another movie. This time not as the main lead, but guest star in lks new movie to support his bromance with him.  His character is still a secret and can not be reveal as of yet. Recently in a event, sjk was ask what type of girl he likes and he reveal liking girls with short hair. A lot of SS fans has not come out from DOTS hype and shk is known to be Asia's short hair beauty. Fans simultaneously shout out shk name and wish for them to continue their romance outside of drama. 

Not gonna translate the rest because the last paragraph talks about lks movie (sorry) so it has nothing to do with SS.

Hope I didn't misinterpret the article, please correct me if I did and I'll edit my post. >< 

Back to backreading :glasses: 

9e13efe8-0a07-4083-9bc0-ddab0a41b741.jpg

THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS

Best Friends are very special people in your life. They are the first people you think about when you make plans. They are the first people you go to when you need someone to talk to. You will phone them up just to talk about nothing, or the most important things in your life. When you’re sad they will try their hardest to cheer you up. They give the best hugs in the world! They are the shoulder to cry on, because you know that they truly care about you. In most cases they would take a bullet for you, coz it would be too painful to watch you get hurt.

Haha. Ya he turned stiffed at the moment

At 00.50 - 50.02 look at his eyes. In his mind..he must be thinking "oh! The qns has come, I better answer this properly - panicky mode" Hiding smth KMS. And he is such a innocent puppy, his expression tells it all.

@ludadeer, I'm so glad that you translated your message to English.  Even though the message in Chinese is more meaningful and more beautiful, the 'core' meaning is still there in the English translations.  I think all of us understand what you're trying to convey :) Thanks again for your beautiful post.

Here is the translation for tvreport's article on Kyo's Elle cover.

Song Hye Kyo on the cover of a famous Chinese fashion magazine.  A fashion magazine editor posted a pic of Song Hye Kyo on the cover of the June issue of the magazine on SNS.  The disclosed cover showed a smile suitable for early summer, absolutely beautiful.  She exudes a fresh and alluring sexy atmosphere, catching everyone's attention.  It was reported that the shooting was in Jeju.

Top k-netz comments:

1.  Miss this beauty so much ah.

2.  Even more beautiful than the word 'beautiful'.  Would not waver, would not change, would always support you.  Hope you'll come back even cooler for your next project.

3.  Fresh summer smile is really beautiful, good skin, big eyes, high nose, hope this fashion magazine would be an opportunity to get even more popular.  I would support you till the day when everyone would know/recognize you, SHK fighting!

4.  Wow, really beautiful ah, really happy to be able to see it.

5.  Wow, totally a goddess, really beautiful.

6.  Different atmosphere, really beautiful.  Heard the magazine shooting was in Jeju, really wanted to see it quick.  Please shoot more pictorials, whether it's domestic or overseas, in this case, it's domestic, will always support you.  Hope your next project will come out fast.

7.  The face is originally beautiful, (this fact) is generally known, the heart is also very beautiful, face becomes even more beautiful!  Song Hye Kyo, support you, hope to be able to see you in a beautiful wedding dress smiling happily!!!

8.  Little beauty, hope to see more of you on TV.

Wow, these comments are really heartwarming and beautiful, just like Kyo herself :)

cr to Korean K-Day Kiosk for the Chinese translations.

27069955176_111facd4eb_c.jpg

Soompi article.

the last sentence thou...

"His lukewarm response make the MCs and guests laugh..."

Aigoo...even they can tell eh....

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/18/actor-kim-min-suk-addresses-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-dating-rumor-on-radio-star/

There's lots of Korean articles talking Abt it also...

KMS was alittle panicky and the MCs aroused with laughter at his reply. 

From being strangers, to becoming good friends and now best of friends... Then what's next? And what's next after that next? LOL! :D I can only pray harder for the both of them.

I've read something from these links fb.me/86mQRu0HA fb.me/3Fa2om7Ig just about LeeKwangSoo and SongJoongKi's friendship.

Gosh! Each day passes by, i'm loving SongLee's friendship even more. KwangSoo-shii is indeed a perfect cover-up for the Songs "best-friends-thingy" going on. I wish i can just abduct LeeKwangSoo and beat him up to death if he's not gonna spill anything about the Songs. Bad, me. LOL! :)

Anyway, i'm off to work! Let's all have a great day today. 

HAPPY SENSIBLE SHIPPING COMRADES!!!

Not that there is much to translate but anyways...lol.

Kyuhyun - Everyone meets up for meals ?

Puppy -  Because we're a family and live in the neighbourhood (he used the word 동네 or dong-ne which usually means "town", "village" but loosely used to mean "neighbourhood"). So we eat meals together and hangout.

Kim Gura - Is it okay for me to ask this?

MC (dunno who said this because they focused of KMS's expression..lol) - Of course.

Kim Gura - On SNS sites there is a lot of talk about SJK dating SHK. I've heard this a lot, how do you (puppy) see their relationship?

Puppy - Are Best Friend(s) [refer end note 1] 

Kim Gura - What the hell [refer end note 2]

( the word he used is 뭐야 *mwoya* which literally translates to what but just like in English, when we're irritated with someone's response instead of responding with a complete sentence , we would just use a single word of "what" to emphasise our irritation/annoyance).

Kyuhyun  and other MCs think Kim Gura got irritated because he didn't know the meaning of "Best Friend" (KyuHyun even shortens the word Best Friend *베스트프렌드 to 베프 which is Korean slang for best friends) but it looks like Kim Gura knew because he  turned to the MC on the other side and said 알아 (Al-a which means "I know").

p.s - Puppy is laughing because Kim Gura got mad at his answer...lol..so either Puppy was trolling or puppy is just a really happy fellow.

Spoiler

End note 1

The word puppy used is 입니다 (immida) ,  이다 means “to be” . Since it's a verb, it changes from ‘is’, ‘am’ and ‘are’ depending on the subject in the sentence. In Korean you have formal speech and informal speech , when you use formal you would say what puppy said 입니다 and not 입니.

For me what was funny is that Puppy's sentence formation was either weirdly constructed or he was trying to be very declarative (since sentences imply the intent of the speaker - i.e.. interrogative, declarative, imperative, or suggestive.) since he didn't use the word "They" when answering Kim Gura's question...which is funny since he was using formal speech, had he not added the 입니다 it would have sounded more normal..

End note 2

Illustration (lol.)

P - Where is my brownie?

K - Sorry, I ate it.

P - What!..... (therefore the " what" used in illustration  is equivalent to  뭐야 which is used to denote irritation which is why according to me Kim Gura actually meant it as "What the hell")

34 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Not that there is much to translate but anyways...lol.

Thanks for the translation @joongkyo...even without understanding the words just by mere watching on the facial expression of Kim Gura, you will see that he does not buy it...ain't convinced. And what was quite glaring to me is that after showing KMS reaction to that reply of Kim Gura the next part was cut....it quickly focused on the next guest....there might be some editing there, not sure why...but your guess is as good as mine =)

1 minute ago, angelicXD said:

Laughing because YSJ said to KMY "so you dont have a bf? Who am i? Just your bestfriend?" Something along that line. I see whag you did there KMS. Who coach you? Lol 

Yay that part was priceless! However he shouldn't have said RV did no wrong and to blame him instead lol that's pabo 

Hello Comrades! I'm taking a 5 mins break from work.

Just thought of sharing the kissing scene from uri "BEST FRIENDS" :P

64441a2fjw1f2wuhq2h6lg20dc0dx7wy_zpsvh25

CREDIT TO PURPLE_CANDY

Okay, need to get back to work. Happy sailing, Comrades!:wub:

@joongkyo Yes, isn't puppy the cutest! If he had thought of the answer all by himself, he should be proclaimed brilliant, although one suspects that he has been coached and was prepared. The writer from Hancinema used the word 'crooned'..so cute .

'Kim Min-seok looked a little embarrassed briefly but he crooned, "They are best friends".' http://www.hancinema.net/kim-min-seok-opens-up-about-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-dating-rumor-they-are-best-friends-94679.html

News from weibo:

以及你乔今天在釜山拍广告(拍啥我也不造)总之六娃真的有在认真工作

Hye Kyo is in Busan today for another CF shoot.

credit weibo

Archived