[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Big kudos to your beautiful translation sigang. The beauty of our namja's soul keeps me amazed and inspired when I know more about him. The interesting takeout I find from the sharing of DOTS staffs is Joong Ki remembers eveyone's names, even the youngest - and isn't this deed was praised by Hye Kyo in her previous interview? It leads me think that, it's not only Joong Ki always puts his attention on Hye Kyo, it's also Hye Kyo who keeps him in her sight, so that she is able to witness his actions to people around and pointed it out :)

And I just regret for doubters/haters because they feed their soul with negative thoughts and miss the happy parts of this life.

Solid ship we are, happy sailing comrades :)  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@superbigcat that bold one liner is Homerun! You nailed it! Ahh today I just feel like having so many BFF!! 

My Favourite unofficial schedule for them Everyday is : Curling toes under the bed sheets 

J, where is your JK Oppa now? Can you find him? You need to send him back to curling toes quick 

Sorry but i just really have to say this:

So some people badmouthed SJK is just using SHK to boosts his popularity? So i guess you haven't seen his previous crafts for you some to really say that. I suggest you watch first his past movies/drama so you would see and know how he has been doing, how he has been giving and putting all his best throughout the years have passed and even up to this day, to be able to get to where he is right now. He's not using anyone, not SHK and neither anyone in the past. SJK has worked really hard just like how ur biases have been working hard too, and SJK has just been paid off for all that he has done. DOTS has long ended month ago, yet his popularity still keeps soaring high so he doesn't really need SHK to boosts his popularity.

And you know it's not so nice of you people to think and say, and put up something like SHK is some bonehead who allowed herself to be used and be taken an advantage of. Truth is, you could not just really accept the fact that SS ship is real and has been really sailing on smoothly that's why you have made up stories and negative assumptions. Doubters, haters, and trolls, please and kindly;

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!

Fwah today is dots day and it's all quiet here that it scares me! But suddenly when I saw jonahviea24 message it jolts me! See this is what happens with the power of unity. When in crisis it forces people out of lurking to defend! Me Super likes.....:) 

but anyway this is a open forum like the mods have said and everyone is entitled to their opinions and the mods did not want us to stop them from expressing their views even if they don't think like us so that would also means you all can speak your views too however it must be done without any form of bashing. I always advocate looking away but if you really cannot then do it without bashing and hating but objectively. I know it's hard and I tried hard too to finally manage to look away after some time. 

I really enjoyed seeing lurkers and newer members coming out and expressing themselves freely. It's epicness for me 

lets pabo away 

I don't really know what exactly is going on with this thread but I heard it's not a really good thing to discuss sooo as I've been a quite silent lurker, I just wish to bring some positivity to this thread!^^ This thread has been quiet somehow.-. Anywaysss, @utkim do you know that the beautiful picture of your post below says

"I've become a dad.. It's a son...."

XcX4he.jpg

:astonished::heart::heart::heart:

although it's only an edit, I don't know but for me personally it's a short caption but it's really beautiful and it suits the picture really well:") I believe that one day we gotta see the songsong babies!;) 

Have a good day comrades!:wub:

Okay, newbie here.. At first, i told myself that ill be posting something in here after im done reading all the post before (start reading form page 1 till 798 is no joke :sweatingbullets:), but then ive seen some people badmouthing SJK and saying that he is using SHK to boost his popularity. My reaction, are freaking seriuos about it? Even i, someone who has little knowledge about him before DOTS, knows that it is not the case. That statement that not only feel like an insult to SJK's hard work all this time, but also to SHK as well.

But then again, its you opinion, you are entitled to voice it. But i kindly remind you, if you wanna bash them, this is not the right place. You wanna troll, go find another place. Here, we have nothing but love and admiration for them. We wanna to keep this thread light and happy. And we dont really need someone or some people to ruin our happy place just because they felt bitter about our ship.

And there i say what i wanna say. So right now, im gonna go back in my lurker mode :D

Just been back reading the last 10 pages the threads on fire again...but there's some negativity in these last pages. :(

This is a SJK and SHK shipper thread, I don't really want to read negative stuff on SongSong couple.

i'm not going rehash what's been said as that just adds fuel to the fire...

This place is for shippers of SongSong couple who want to be enliven with happy thoughts of how SJK and SHK are doing.

If you are not onboard this ship, then I don't see the point in you being here...it's just trolling...

you better off posting in another forum if you have doubts....

focus now should on voting making sure SJK and SHK are leading the voting...

Cheers Comrades :)

nodding to your post chewy unnie. really nice to see everyone coming out to defend him. we have more people to spazz with, dont go back to lurking mode. :) 

but really he's not someone who need anyone else to boost his popularity. he's already on the top!!

anyway has anyone shared this picture of him? :wub::wub: JK OPPAAAAA..

please let me know if its a double post, ill remove :D 

@sns25129 hello :) we are almost a decade apart *sob* welcome. 

So....June 19, Mr S will be in the premier episode of a new Chinese TV programme, 《说出我世界》- 'My World My Voice'. 

More info about the programme - http://wapbaike.baidu.com/item/说出我世界?adapt=1 (Unfortunately in Mandarin)

Each episode will feature six stars. Some of the slated names include Fan Bingbing and Angelababy.

When I find out more details about it I will post more.

The programme will be broadcast on iQiyi.

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

Photo cr. Baidu

@finickyfray it's a nice one! Me likes! 

Oh dear @sns25129 pm me to express her fear of posting because she was being misunderstood the last time and she is ONLY 16 years old!! Wow even younger than J! Let's all welcome her warmly. I wasn't expecting any 16 yr old here really....anyone else is 16 or below? I felt maternal already lol 

Cha Tae Hyun mentions SJK :)

thank you @smoky1671

Spoiler

image_4.jpeg

How CTH related to SS couple? Please read @sigang and @joongkyo post:

On May 1, 2016 at 0:03 PM, sigang said:

as you all know, In Radiostar show,Chataehyun said he and his wife had a drink with SJK some days ago (CTH once  mentioned SHK in 1N2Dshow that when filming his movie with SHK,  he and SHK  were dancing around  with movie staffs turning on and off the lights at the  lodging, I mean CTH  sounded really fond of SHK because of her true humanity towards people )

On March 18, 2016 at 2:50 PM, joongkyo said:

Cha Tae Hyun owns the agency that SJK is contracted to, and SHK is really close to CTH (who is just a teddy bear, I think he's precious). I really just like the people around SJK - people like CTH, JIS, Kwangsoo. 

btw this fanboy is cute :D

Spoiler

image.jpeg

@Ahpheng your version is sooo much better than the real cf, lol. I was checking ig and see you update again. He is a good hubby-to-be indeed. Thank you for keep creating strip for SS couple and DOTS even the drama has long ended. Enjoy them so much :D

@josung yes there are so many instances where SJK glance at SHKs lips, even not in the kissing scenes, he just can't help it. But amongst all those glances, the hottest one must be SHK glance to his lips before kissing him on the truck. She also can't help not to stare at his lips. That was so sexy and unexpected from SHK, even she herself feel surprised when she saw her own expression while kissing. All the kiss scenes in DOTS are so sweet and gentle. I was all blushing and shy each time I watched them kissing. I feel like I'm not supposed to see them in their private time. But I keep repeating the scenes nevertheless, lol. 

@finickyfray SJK in white is not good for my heart. Staring at the pic for a full 5 minutes, he has the boyish charm but also mature vibe. Such a fine young man. Hope he gets plenty of rest right now and accompanied by his love one, *cough cough. 

add: omo @bliss7 we are thinking the same thing. The way she stares at his lips before going in for the kiss. omo SHK eonni... hiding my face. Wonder what was in her mind at that time. 

woops, I talked about the kiss scenes, we have underage here. Hi @sns25129 i think I saw your posts before, welcome back :D

Does anyone have a live streaming link for Radio Star?

If you do then I can do live translations for the SS bit. But I just want to warn everyone once again - Radio Star MCs are brutal , especially Kim Gura . 

Also, I DO NOT expect Puppy to say anything that will be particularly pleasing for SS shippers. I'm almost certain that he will say what the PD (GomTV show), Jasper Cho and others have said earlier - that they're close and that's it .

Archived