[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, pgaltr said:

I got iQiyi vip membership, just that I don't know how to download the video out from iqiiyi app. :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

He singing "Long time no see" video clip:

http://card.weibo.com/video/h5/detail?object_id=2017607:35ae167d729978610759616b4a18d797

Omg...his Chinese pronunciation is reallllly good!!! Im very surprised n impressed!!! 

It's crazy tonight. 真的瘋了!

No words. I just came back from the dead. So many things to say but with my current state, I'm at complete loss. But SJK-ssi, you are a shipper of your own ship. Kekeke *side eyes*

Thank you everyone for the updates and translations. i am on my knees showing my complete and utter respect. 

Also, he sang Long Time No See right? Didn't he just said awhile back if there's something he wants to tell SHK if she came is long time no see (?) please correct me if I'm wrong. Lol 

16 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

The bit that I missed out earlier, lol..I thought the video was over.

From 2:44 onwards 

SJK - Because SHK has such a small face, no matter which angle you take a picture from ....her face would look like that ( he means that her face was being hidden between him and YAI).

2:57

SJK - Nonetheless, she looks pretty (what he means is that even with her face hidden and not very visible she's pretty). (See this is what I mean when I say things get lost in translation!. He wasn't just saying she's pretty...he means she's pretty even when her face is hidden..)

Okay, I AM DEAD!

:wub:

thank you thank you thank you !

Hi everyone, haven't been here in the longest time due to work but trying to keep up now! Everyone keeping this thread alive with posts, thoughts, gifs, pictures, thank you so much!!!!!! Definitely made me smile after shitty days at work! :) 

Now being able to post smth after having some time to myself just makes me want to scream and shout with y'all SS shippers here cos of SJK and (one of?) his most revealing fanmeeting yet? Those pictures with SHK and YAI just got me all giddy and grinning like mad!!!! He's truly the biggest shipper of his own ship and the fact he doesn't have any social media platform, makes me think he's dying to show off those pictures! Like he could have chosen other pictures in his phone or whatever but he /chose/ to show pictures with SHK (and YAI just to be on the safe side hee) and this is definitely not a denial on his part hehe. It amuses me to the highest of levels that this was just 2 days before Beijing and during one of their inner circle's birthday party. SJK being there just speaks volumes of how close he is with the gang. Oppa is the real sangnamja!!! 

And he sang long time no see?? A poster posted the lyrics and it was so sweet???? Suddenly I thought of his answer when the host asked "what would he say to SHK if SJK saw her?" And he replied "long time no see" okay trying to stop my delusional mind from derailing! And again, wasn't it just 2 days since they met and it feels v long already sjk-ssi????? 

Joongkyo, thanks for being back! Great to see your translations here again! :) And agreed that we don't have to wait for a lovestagram when mr lover himself presents it all to us on a platter for our hearts pleasure!  

Enjoying everyone's posts rn from I forgot which page I last stopped and it's full speed ahead omg 

Lastly, seoul and thailand fanmeetings have been so telling and then this Beijing fanmeet tonight... All these fanmeets have in common is how much SHK has been directly and indirectly mentioned. And there's more fanmeetings to come and I'm just ready with my popcorn and ice cream and heart ready to burst with happy feels! :)

15 minutes ago, human1981 said:

[Video] SJK singing Long Time No See by Eason Chan

this is so unfair, hahaha, I learned Chinese , speak the language for few years already, but his pronunciation is better than mine, so unfair, his voice and his Chinese pronunciation are far better than many K-stars that actually took Chinese lessons for years but still speak Chinese with Korean accent:wub::D:wub:

6 minutes ago, ludadeer said:

Omg...his Chinese pronunciation is reallllly good!!! Im very surprised n impressed!!! 

It's crazy tonight. 真的瘋了!

Yes, really impressed!!! He learnt really fast, smart!

I saw there is a list of songs he going to sing in his FM, maybe he will sing other songs in other FMs. Goodbye kiss and Long Time No See are two of them.

1 hour ago, lov3kikyo said:

OMO. 

Credits: kikyo_cn_official 

In that photo of the 3 of them. The host ask if he is good Friend with YAI and SHK.

He replied he is good Friend with YAI

ehhhhhh. That what about SHK?????? haha

wah my heart cannot take it. Hahaha

He only answer YAI? Lol

Hello everyone

I have been a silent reader on this thread since page 1 and have not participate in any online forum until now.  I love Asian Drama in general but haven't ship any actors until DOTS.  My husband made fun (in loving way) of me because of my obsession with Asian Drama and especially with DOTS.  KiKYo is my first ship and I am so happy to find this thread.  Thank you to everyone for your translations and updates.  I look forward to reading this forum everyday.  SJK latest sharing of his personal pictures really made my heart happy.  I screamed so loudly that my husband thought something had happened until I told him why I was so happy and then he just shook his head, haha.  

The host: what's your favorite scene?

Park Bo Gum: the last episode. I can't help to fall in love with Kyo. She is so beautiful.

Joongki: What?Do you think she is beautiful? :angry:

Bo Gum: You are handsome as well.

I NEED THIS VIDEO!!!! :)

*Please see correct translation by @joongkyo however this translation suits my delulu mind more LOL close enough right?

Well, "Long time no see" song - such a smart choice of the namja that reminds me of his similar line in the BangKok FM. :phew: And the lyrics just...needless to say (thank you comrades for sharing :lol:)

Good job, good job...

tumblr_o657awxn9y1vpe86uo8_r1_400.gif

(Gif credit to captainjoongki@Tumblr)

All the videos, translations and photo revelations just shows me a man in love. How many times does he have to praise his beauty for being pretty? He can't help it cos he is soooo smitten with her. 

This ship will keep sailing. Let's all just enjoy the ride and wait for the wedding bells to ring. 

well now i just hope that the shipper on IG won't make too much speculation because of the picts that he shared, let's just respect him who has been so kind share those picts with us *knowing him who really treasured his privacy*

Just like what Joongkyo said we should just enjoy...

Thank you for tonight you guys ! Keep on sailing, and of course don't forget to vote either on The iQiy or Baeksang. who knows we can spazz  more again then :D 

If I am dead and this is SongSong heaven then I want to stay here forever. Thanks @finickyfray, it's different from what you understood but it's great nonetheless...lol

Starting 8:44, please pay attention to SJK's expressions!

T  to PBG - Asking him about his favourite/memorable scene from DOTS

PBG - There are so many..first of all the drama - looks beautiful/made beautiful (guessing he means the cinematography), and added to that the sunbae actors/actresses who are in the drama are very cool and pretty. If I was to choose out of all the scenes, in my personal opinion.

(he describes the line in the tent where SJK is trying to get a kiss from SHK, where she's still holding out. SJK says something to the effect of how he'll do his best and leave the rest to her obliging his request..remember that bit!?)

PBG describes how SJK's expression when asking for that kiss made an impression on him.

(please notice sjk's expression!)

PBG - that part really looked like a real life couple, his hands were curling during that bit.

SJK - points at PBG wanting to say something but the Translator is still speaking.

SJK - I see, so that's how it is...don't tell me you like that scene because SHK is looking pretty.

PBG - No, no ...I like it because of Hyung.

SJK gives him a fist bump.

Yes, PBG you wise man - don't compliment SHK's looks in front of SJK.

Ah I guess this has been translated already, but anyway, since I've done it, thought would post it.. (The trans is based primarily on the Chinese dialogue)

MC and SJK exclaim at the same time when the pic appears

MC: this should be after filming a scene when reviewing with the director, right?

SJK: ah, this is when SHK-sshi was filming and they were at the back looking at the shot with the director. Because it was the desert, and the wind was very strong, so the sand was flying round: hence everyone was wrapped up tightly.

MC: but when I look at your face, it seems to be hiding a myriad of things...

SJK: (gesticulating) SHK was filming at the time with me, and it was a scene of emotion, so this was also expressed. But actually, it was also the time to eat, but there was no food, hence the expression!

MC: so you must have been thinking, "I'm hungry!"

SJK: I was hungry! 

MC: ay... This is a picture with Yoo Ah In and Song Hye Kyo. So the three of you are really good friends? 

SJK: Yea... Ever since we filmed Sungkyunkwan Scandal I've been good friends with YAI. This is a recent photo, taken just 2 days prior to coming to Beijing.

MC: where is this?

SJK: It's a restaurant run by YAI. He said that he would make us something good to eat. (Note : the translator here mentions SHK and SJK were asked, but it seems she made an assumption since SJK himself doesn't actually mention SHK in this sentence). I was hungry at the time and immediately went there to eat!

MC: why is it both of them are looking at the camera and... Where are you looking?

SJK: I think I was looking at the food..

MC: (laughs).. You were really hungry..! Ok let's look at the next pic 

SJK: ah..

MC: eh...

SJK: this was taken on the same day. This expression then says,"I'm full now! (SJK says this in Chinese, the word for feeling full)

MC: the girl is smart, she hides at the back, isn't she?

SJK: actually Song Hye Kyo's face is really very small, it doesn't matter where she is when a picture is taken, her face still appears small.

MC: her face is so small already, she's still hiding at the back?

SJK: ah, she's really beautiful

MC: Of course, she is beautiful. Ok let's look at the next picture..

Archived