[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Elaine Chan said:

SHK just updated her IG - but not sure what's the photo about... maybe is an upcoming movie for parents day ?

It's a poster for the upcoming TVN drama Dear My Friends which is written by Noh Hee Kyung who also wrote Worlds Within and That Winter The Wind Blows. Jo In Sung and Lee Kwang Soo both have cameos in this show. It would be super awesome if they could get Song Hye Kyo to make an appearance as well. She is quite close with writer Noh and showing her support.

It's really a smal world between SHK and SJK coz they really have connections...not only the writer..kwangsoo and jo in sung..some of the old cast in that drama are her co stars in her previous drama too..it's so touching that both are supporting their friends..

16 hours ago, thepixies said:

Thank you, khxy.

It's also Captain Yoo's line to KMY, after he was resurrected.

Those who are disappointed: what did you think Mr S would say, to millions of Chinese who will be watching the programme? Lol

@thepixies and @khxy Putting my delulu helmet on: He could be missing her while he's been away :wub: I'm not speculating ... just being delusional.

@hclover96 and @Summer Rize Thank you for the "footsies" gif/pic :D I had to re-watch that interview just to see that almost imperceptible moment ...

Okay another HB China spread of our Joong Ki ... I think I've said it before, but seriously, every time I see a hot pic or vid of him, I just want to drop everything, move to Korea, and just teach English! Why are you so gorgeous?! 

s8wpyB.jpg

Cr: joongkioppa27 IG

viewimageM-1_zpsp8o1rvpy.jpg

photo credit: DOTS dc gallery          original source: IG

This is the restaurant where SJK mentioned it in DOTS epilogue that SHK treated DOTS staffs and casts to Korean beef.  the arrow marks in the picture says where SHK, SJK and JG sat,  SJK and SHK were sitting next to each other at table number 55. (I think SJK and SHK were sitting together all the time in the restaurants according to what some restaurant owners said during shooting DOTS)

Do you remember the picture that a KBS announcer posted in her IG last summer? she posed with SJK in the picture and she said she ran into SJK in KBS hallway. actually the picture was much discussed in DC gallery while airing DOTS . because he wore just casually and  no one seemed to know why he was there at that time. so people just concluded that he was there for shooting DOTS scenes, but there were no scenes like that in DOTS. it turned out later that SHK was alone  secretly shooting the scenes of the show in broadcasting station from DOTS on that day,  so SJK might be there either just to watch SHK or pick her up. (sorry if this has already been discussed here, and wanna know how you guys concluded, and hope some experts here find the picture for better understanding. haha)no wonder SHK mentioned it in DOTS PC that SJK was a reliable person and she really counted on him.

Jiseonghyun, a north korean soldier from DOTS appeared in Happy Together yesterday, and he said that when he showed up in the filming site, SJK jokingly said "Here comes a real lead role for EP14" and SJK was such a nice guy and  SJK even changed his schedules for him so that they could  shoot action scenes for one month (I  didn't really expect him to spill beans about Songsong, even he did that, KBS would edit it  cause as you know KBS and NEW production are very protective of Songsong, I remembered it in KBS  Entertainment weekly  that  when PBY said "SJK is now in really pretty love with Songhyekyo nim, so I can't butt in and two are really well matched" and then all of sudden I heard that the female MC hurriedly make it clear that it was just in the  drama. HAHA)

when asked what advice he gave to LKS and SJK , Chataehyun said it in the article yesterday that nothing special, but told LKS to treat his manager well ,who's the one always waiting for him at the airport from China, and he sent a text message to SJK after watching Ep1 and 2 of DOTS cause he knew that DOTS would succeed, so he said to SJK at that time" after DOTS is ended, you should enjoy yourself to the full ,taking some time to go down slowly from the peak"

In the reality show, 7day Romance, HanChaeAh was excitely admiring SHK's beauty and she thought that an angel was sitting there at that time when  she saw SHK accidentally in the coffee shop. and Parksiyun sitting beside her in the show said "I heard that SHK is much more prettier in person"(maybe SJK could've said it to PSY about SHK's beauty when they and PSY's stylist got together a few weeks ago  which was purposely intended by PSY I guess..she was about to start the reality show..HAHA-... I think SJK is too much loyal to people's relationship at times cause he was willing to be taken advantages to be as mentioned to have met PSY in 7 day Romance press , if SJK wasn't mentioned, the show wouldn't attract that much attention)

According to the Gossip show, SJK's payment was 60million won for one episode of DOTS, but now his payment has risen upto more than 80mil won, pretty equivelant to Joinsung and Leeminho

In GotTV, the director said that the wreckship kiss was shot in the halfway of staying in Greece,so the truck kiss seemed later, that's why SHK said "you've shot kiss scene that much but still didn't get your mom's permisson?"(the director said that for one kiss scene, they kissed at least 100 times at the different angle)

In the blog http://blog.naver.com/chereen2/220676496238, the blogger said that before the official announcement of DOTS(maybe sometime around late may or June), 25 people who were the director, the writer and four leading casts, SJK,SHK,JG,KJW and other subcasts visited their pension for script reading  and stayed there for three days, many visitors ask the owner which room SJK stayed in.

now, songsong should be very careful not to get caught by Woman Sense Magazine, not dispatch this time.. haha

Press Conference titbit:

There may not be much info as this press conference is for his capacity as the orange juice spokesperson. His own press conference will be done later at 2.30 pm.

-SJK knows he is called the Nation's husband (shyly) but  wonders why because he is not married yet. The host said the girls(fans) are secretly married to him.

For the press conference later, Jia Nai Liang will be the host. He posted on Weibo for viewers to catch live broadcast of the PC. Coincidentally, he is also Du Chun's good buddy, if you all remember Du Chun is Kyo's fan boy.

Some comments from netizens:

-Tell SJK, Song Song are so compatible.

-Can you help me ask SJK when he last met up with Kyo?

-Ask more questions about Kyo.

-On behalf of Du Chun, can you please ask SJK for Kyo's number?

-Please ask SJK to match make Du Chun and Kyo, and see his response.

-Tell SJK so many actors love and want to marry Kyo and look at his reaction.

-Ask SJK when he is going to marry Kyo.

-Can you please ask SJK to call Kyo during PC?

-Ask SJK how is Kyo? and tell her we miss her.

credit:weibo

贾乃亮  
明天不能来现场的粉丝们,记得看直播,有啥想说的,亮哥替你们带话儿ee8196.png
#贾乃亮开撩宋仲基#贾乃亮正式入职@一直播 啦! 5月13号中午14:30亮亮将在“一直播”和宋仲基来一场天雷勾动地火的巅峰对话,聊聊国民老公是如何养成的。直播菌迫不及待给大家派福利,拿出三张“宋仲基粉丝见面会北京站”门票!截止明天中午12点,转发@ 两个好友,即有机会中奖!#上一直播看宋仲基#
  • 006kiuABjw1f3sms67rb4j31kw23u7md.jpg
  • 006kiuABjw1f3smshrfvxj31kw16oh6f.jpg
  • 006kiuABjw1f3smsbnh4ij31kw0rkdl3.jpg

-

@sigang You've been my top hero (amongst many) these past few days! I don't know how many superlatives I can heap on you, but I am literally bowing down to your post as I sit in front of my screen.

@khxy Doing the same thing to your post now! Thank you for the live recap! *Refreshing, refreshing, refreshing*

@sigang OMG! like what angieknows said, literally bowing down to your post! Just by knowing them sitting together makes me :wub: 

Here uri SJK eating his burger(?) and sitting like a sang namja. JINJA *melts

Thanks @MAROSA_JIN 's permission to repost.

CiQwERmUUAAOQvi.jpg

and a tidbit related to songsong from Kim Ji Won's interview in 'International bnt' 

"Next, Kim Ji Won chose Yoo Si Jin's famous line, "Then save him," for her favorite drama scene. She said, "I wasn't at the set when the Song-Song couple were shooting that scene, so I watched it on TV. The moment Yoo Si Jin was facing the soldiers and took out his in-ear was so amazing I even screamed."

@sigang ahhh your post is an amazing read to start my day :lol:

Thank you for sharing the information. :heart: this is for youuu...

@hclover96 Lol at the footsie there hahaha.. either conscious on unconsciously they have the same manerism most of the time :wub: it's adorable....

@sigang I already run out of words to express my happiness whenever I read your fantastic posts really :sweatingbullets: thank you!

@khxy lol at those netizens' comments: ask SJK this, ask SJK that, tell SJK this and that :lol: We actually all have the same questions with those netizens running in our minds kkkkk :phew:

2042242418_3b7cf20e_IMG_6118.gif

@sigang tho i read your post in between my kids whining for my attention, i smile and smile widely because of your post.

I'll read again later slowly and carefully to feel it :wub::heart:

Thank you and like the other said we'll bow down to you and send you a big virtual hug :blush:

What a good day to start, morning everyone from a very sunny and hot Middle East

ps : @hclover96 ahhh that gif gamsahamnida, people said when you're in love you cant help but touchy feel with the one you love :glasses:

@sigang Thank you! It's TGIF and you made Friday even better now!!!

I see the Nation's Husband is thinking of marriage now...

I love all the qns raised by the fans for the Host to ask SJK. Haha! But not like he is going to reveal anything abt his personal life( we all know tt)....but I would love to see his reaction if those qns are going to be posted to him. 

WELL, HIS IMMEDIATE REACTION WILL REVEAL TRUTH. HEHEHE

@superbigcatand @Summer Rize, haha, I didn't make that gif.  I got that gif from baidu so I don't want to take credit for it :)

@sigang, thank you so much for your post.  Like many of the chingus here, I also get excited and happy whenever I see you post :P

It's so sweet and loyal of Kyo to post about the premiere of Noh Hee Kyung's new drama.  Like @sugarbunneesaid, Kyo and Writer Noh are very close.  She considers Writer Noh as her mentor.  She's also friends with Go Hyun Jung, who's the female lead of "Dear My Friends".

Here is Kyo's part talking about SJK (cr to thesunnytown for the Elle translation).  I think this is the first time I've heard Kyo giving such generous compliments to her male co-star.  She has always been kind with her words to her co-stars, but not to this extent and so detailed too, lol

SHK's impression of SJK has always been "good" and "mature".  In the June 2015 Elle magazine interview, she said, "he’s very easygoing. He’s a complete sangnamja! He’s quite viril. Very mature. Has very good manners toward his sunbaes. He wasn’t just nice to me, I saw how nice he treated other people and I thought to myself he’s quite a nice guy. He was born in 1985, I think. I have a lot of friends younger than him, and when I compare them to him, Joong Ki gives off this “dignified” vibe. It had been a long time since I had sensed something like this. And basically, he’s a good actor too.  Joong Ki’s personality is similar to mine. Especially our work mindset. Being late on set, having filming being delayed or stopped because of me is something that I really hate."

In the Hong Kong interview, SHK said, "we have met a few times in the past, my impression of him in the past is the same as now, it's still very good.  Compared to other dramas, this drama takes longer to shoot, from beginning to end, he's been very good.  Even though filming was very hard for him, he still took care of the staff often.  Felt he is even more handsome.  So that's why I was left with good memories."

In the mid-drama conference, SHK said, "I think SJK is 80% similar to YSJ.  However SJK (when filming) is more focused than YSJ.  But YSJ seems to be more outspoken, maybe SJK has blood type A personality, that's why he seems to think everything through before he speaks.  Even though SJK is younger than me, but he seems to be more knowledgeable than me.  I can learn a lot from him.  SJK knows about all the stuff that were popular during my younger years.  He always pretend to be young, but he gets sick easily."

In the DotS epilogue, when SJK was injured, she said, "he must have been very startled, too.  There wasn't much time left and he got hurt.  He felt very sorry and had a difficult time."

Kyo also said when filming, it was very hard, sometimes too tired, her mood would not be good.  Every time when it was like that, SJK would offer her comfort.

Pics of SJK at the press conference

756f86a1gw1f3tllh82yoj21120kuq6q.jpg756f86a1gw1f3tlaofdcjj21120ku79t.jpg756f86a1gw1f3tlaoqo7zj21120kudl0.jpg

@khxydear, an advance thanks for the updates on SJK's press conference later.  I'll be dreaming away :)

http://www.vlive.tv/video/8381

I know this video is not really about SS but allow me to post it here.

Kim Min Seok was in reality show 'Bromance Infinite' .Please fast forward to 10:40 mark.No wonder Hye Kyo likes him so much

credit vlive.tv and baidu

@ElaineChan i'm not sure whether i will be able to watch the PC live, but i will provide the link if available.

@ElaineChan, english subtitle is available, click subtitle at the bar below

Archived