[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, thepixies said:

Thank you, khxy.

It's also Captain Yoo's line to KMY, after he was resurrected.

Those who are disappointed: what did you think Mr S would say, to millions of Chinese who will be watching the programme? Lol

Pixies, you are right! it seems the question was asked in 1 of the scene where he had to re-enact as YSJ therefore he answered it that way! Not speaking as SJK capacity but more like YSJ re-enacting that line according to the fans who went. I hope he is not answering as SJK if the host asked cos that sounds silly 

Spoiler

SJK, please tell me your answer is as YSJ and not as SJK if you are being asked by the host and not re-enacting the scene. My shipping heart can take no less lol 

@mai5116 if you open your heart and follow all the clues you will know it's not true lol....Long time no see my f o o t 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ends till 4:20. Was on my Youtube home page. It's just a news about SJK joining Chinese runningman and the recaps of SJK in Korean runningman. It was such a memory for me bcuz im a big fan of runningman. (Yes, i watched from ep1 till latest HAHA).

Hope you guys enjoy! But it's in chinese. Sorry to those who cant understand. But trust me, just watching it will make u laugh. HEHE:)

Love all. 

deleted  i think maybe i was wrong cuz in my video the eng translations said " it's been a long time",but in another translations i'ts being said " it's good to see you" ..lol

nonetheless..i 'm missing uri song song couple on the screen so much..i really cant wait for the Beksang awards.i'm  voting for them as much as i can..

27 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Pixies, you are right! it seems the question was asked in 1 of the scene where he had to re-enact as YSJ therefore he answered it that way! Not speaking as SJK capacity but more like YSJ re-enacting that line according to the fans who went. I hope he is not answering as SJK if the host asked cos that sounds silly 

Hi Chewy,may i know if it's confirmed that he said this as 'YSJ' and not as a casual question to SJK?

If it is such,then i will delete my post so as not to confuse readers.

15 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@melissala, @Chewy Hoe, you guys just cracked me up! :D

But it's true, we are curious actually how long is long when SJK said "it's been a long time since we met" :P

It can be yesterday too :P Haha!

If you are used to seeing someone for a few hours everyday for months. then even a few hours can be a long time. LOL :P we'll never know :phew:

2 minutes ago, khxy said:

Hi Chewy,may i know if it's confirmed that he said this as 'YSJ' and not as a casual question to SJK?

If it is such,then i will delete my post so as not to confuse readers.

Haha I also not sure. Because some Taiwanese fans who paid tickets to go say that he was re-enacting a scene and the host then asked him if SHK is here now what would you say to her hence his reply so they are saying he is saying it as YSJ...different fans different accounts. There is absolutely no need to delete at all as yours was from Weibo and I saw the exact same one too haha. We will know when the show airs? 希望不是以小宋的身分講的. Thanks for sharing! 

Kiss Goodbye, Forever Love, All The Things You Never Knew are my favorite songs from Wang Lee Hom. It's been a while since I've listened to Taiwanese songs. Need to listen to these songs again.

So PBG will be playing the piano right? Hope SJK will sing Kiss Goodbye emotionally. :wub:

LOL Well, just wanna say IF the question was about SHK and not the character KMY then our SJK is really smart when he answered it that way. He basically stopped the MCs right up from asking further awkward and sensitive questions and also stop journalists from writing eye-catching headlines the next day. The episode is gonna be aired on national tv and the filming is monitored by thousand of fans and journalists so of course he would make sure to close off any attempt of bringing up the rumor or how close SongSong are to each other. And he did that at first try! In one sentence! That just shows how smart he is :DTo me personally, thats an action of a man protecting his woman from unnecessary speculations during this important period :phew:

But well, for anyone who is still feeling uneasy about his answer, dont forget during Happy Camp filming he also said he loved to stare at SHK's eyes during their scenes together! :wub: how cute! lol 

20 hours ago, barneybaby said:

Hi Bliss7

I keep replaying this section and have wonder many times if it is the same bottle..keke..do you think it is SJK's bottle or he open a new bottle for her? :) We look like detective..cant help it as we love them toooo much! :P

I'm positive that he shared his water bottle with her :)

Thank yous @khxy and @2cents for your translations:wub:

Love these quotes of SJK:heart:

Do you mind Noona-dongsaeng relationships?

"Age doesn't matter for me, I can accept a girl that is older by not more than 7 year"

On April 17, 2016 at 2:17 PM, khxy said:

One of the scenes that Joong Ki like is when he asked Dr Kang what is her blood type?

She said "beautiful type"

Then the mc proceeds to ask if his girlfriend answers him in such a way,what will he do?

"Whatever my girlfriend says is alright and whatever she does is always correct"

7B8F00D5-EFFA-416C-8503-92D735F19ED1.gif

AED72ADD-2734-49F7-95A6-BA211314F943.gif

I'm not panic, lol, he can also say that to tease someone who's at home. Saying long time no see, while it was just few days ago they were together. Ok, I'll stop here.

A day feels like a month for me, lol. Been so busy the last two days and can't join the convo, can only read once in a while :D Thanks so much everyone for the updates. Can't mention one by one bcos there are so many. @khxy @hclover96@2cents Chewy eonni, @joongkyo thank you for stopping by :D and everyone. 

SJK must be so tired right now from all the activities, I hope he get to rest in between. I feel sad when reading how fans intrude his privacy lately. I hope they will understand and try to respect and protect his privacy more, as much as we love him we have to realize that he's also a human who needs his own space. 

Let's continue to vote chingus, fighting!

Btw, someone did say he will notice girl's mouth and eyes. I know SJK, I can see it clearly. In DOTS he's either staring at her eyes or her lips, so intensely I might think he's gonna eat her alive, lol.

In here the way he's staring at her is so sexy. He's trying to lock his gaze on her face, not wanting to lose any moment of it.

z7re4H2.gif

1 hour ago, mai5116 said:

@melissala, @Chewy Hoe, you guys just cracked me up! :D

But it's true, we are curious actually how long is long when SJK said "it's been a long time since we met" :P

It can be yesterday too :P Haha!

Hahaha.... Agree... Even an hour for a person in love could mean "a long time " also :D. But, SJK you

never fails to make my heart beat with your answers sometime. Agree with @my_bazuka that it is an 

action of a man protecting his woman from unnecessary comments. :) Good job Captain!!

But, again forgive my delalu state of mind... Hey Captain! When was the last time you saw Dr. Kang? Sorry

For my curiosity but my shipper heart would like to know... Hahaha..:blush:

Sorry to be missing some of the fun in the last how many hours, and I'll have to do some back reading ... So, I'll just have to thank everyone for keeping the thread going! :)

This might be my only post of the day ... Gotta go! But happy shipping! 

More of SJK for HB China :) Please let me know if this is a double-post, and I'll take these down. Thanks.

WvUCn1.jpg

YBxrlz.jpg

mUydF5.jpg

4lvvX9.jpg

Source: DC Inside SJK

Random, but I love his sideburns. :P Sexy...

And thought I'd give an update on baeksang awards overall since we haven't talked about it much. 

Yesterday (not at midnight, but close)

SHK - 84.87%

SJK - 71.79%

Today (at midnight)

SHK - 84.48%

SJK - 71.12%

Daily loss/gain

SHK =  -0.39%

SJK  = -0.47%

Lead stays the same with SJK's lead at 61% and SHK's lead at 73%.  So doing well so far.  Keep up whatever you are doing.  

18 days to go. :D 

Archived