[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, bliss7 said:

First he drinks from his bottle (and you can clearly see it's touching his mouth/lips

and then he pours water into her cup from the same bottle (and she doesn't even thank him

and then she drinks it without any hesitation :o 
It just seems like they've done this a thousand times before ;)

Okay, so you expect me to believe that you two are just friends?! :vicx:

Hi Bliss7

I keep replaying this section and have wonder many times if it is the same bottle..keke..do you think it is SJK's bottle or he open a new bottle for her? :) We look like detective..cant help it as we love them toooo much! :P

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the 4th week already and I'm here in front of the laptop thinking about DOTS, then looking up the sky and imagining the sky today looks like the one at Navagio beach then I miss the two a lot :tears: see what this drama has done to me...

It is understandable that our couple cannot attend the DOTS Music show on this 14th due to their personal schedules, I hope that the upcoming show will compensate my soul a little bit as they will bring the DOTS vibe back through songs (and then when watching their performances with the tunes and lyrics that I've listened and sang along (in my own language) for more than 100 times, all of the scenes will appear again in my mind and I will miss seeing the two together even more...). Well sorry for having me moaning since I always can't get enough of them :P

I always amazed by the creativeness of Dotters (DOTS fans - thank you chingu from DOTS thread for creating the lovely name :lol:) when seeing their works based on materials from the drama. And thank you fellow shippers for all your cuts, gifs, photos... they mean a lot to me because it feels like all the precious moments are kept carefully and beautifully :) 

It would be awesome if there's a video that combines parallel scenes of DOTS with official cuts VS BTS cuts :lol:

13_zpseijnstjh.gif 14_zpshflhbi9e.gif

17_zpsbn6a9iqt.gif 18_zpsf5rilddn.gif

19_zpsrqc3eciz.gif 20_zps2kok5to5.gif

Credit to DOTS at Tumblr.

I'm being charmed by these two day by day. ^_^

54 minutes ago, khxy said:

Just saw in weibo,i think these questions were being asked in Changsa

1) What is the most awkward thing for you?

LKS is my best friend and he is much taller than me,everytime when we walk together, i don't feel like being with him anymore.

2)Do you mind Noona-dongsaeng relationships?

Age doesn't matter for me,i can accept a girl that is older by not more than 7 years.

3) Which body part you will first notice in a girl?

Mouth and eyes.

Credit :weibo

@khxy thank you for sharing... 

LOL at the question 2, its the same question again ..... i think SJK has the answer memorized by now :P 

And when there is an odd question LKS is always the chosen answer :lol:

@bliss7, is it from the same mineral water bottle?:blink: If yes, huwaaa..your eyes is so sharp ;)

I can't help but to feel :wub:

@denira2104, thanks for sharing the GIFs. Yeah, i love that part too! And what was interesting in that interview was in the first place the MC was just asking them to rate themselves in army and doctor uniform but SJK seems really want to rate how SHK looks in her doctor uniform, haha! He's really mesmerized by uri Hye Kyo beauty huh :P

1 hour ago, khxy said:

1) What is the most awkward thing for you?

LKS is my best friend and he is much taller than me,everytime when we walk together, i don't feel like being with him anymore.

2)Do you mind Noona-dongsaeng relationships?

Age doesn't matter for me,i can accept a girl that is older by not more than 7 years.

Mouth and eyes.

Oh my!! Thank you for sharing this!! For the first question, LOL SJK, now I understand why during your Thai FM PC you said you wanted to be as tall as LKS :lol: For the second question, yes, even though you have mentioned about that in your Thai FM, I still like how you keep emphasizing that "age doesn't matter" to you, and we all know why anyway *cough* *cough* :phew:

And for the third question... Omg! Yes! The first two things you'll notice are:

Eyes...

1930797425_4b81c04e_654783203_a2595a78_3

And mouth?? You meant lips, right? :D

3552824049_9e387dfd.gif

2042018325_d3613263_IMG_3624.gif

I think SHK just upload another picture in her private IG. Now 131 pics

The last time i saw her private IG about hour ago, there's still 130 pics.

hehehe right at the moment someone going to airport again?? maybe to cheer him up because the flight being delayed *pardon my delulu* and correct me if my eyes fools me

@mai5116 and @bliss7 :lol: that's why in the early pages after PC they're called mineral water couple by the chineese fan :P 

Thank you for all who have updated the news on SJK Happy camp...  I was wondering tough, will there be sub for the show, and where can we watch it? :lol:

Hello Chingus,

Thanks for all lovely translations. SJK looks so tired today and he has another trip and....this is just 3rd stop of a long schedule of FM and many things in the coming 2 months for him. I can say just fighting! SJK. 

I noticed that SJK realized that he will work with SHK since he was in the army. No surprise that he did like that on the first script reading session. So they know each other through their closed friends both YAI and JIS. I really wish to see them all together at the Baeksang Awarding.   Oh! I really feel that SJK is a man who has a strong intention naa. So until now, SongSong know each other for nearly 3 years, at least. Not a short time.

Good night all,

@stargazer187 omo!!! Thank you for the gif. And for making it in slowmo as well. Really really thank youuuuuu. We can see clearly how he was so gentle to her in this scene. When he was supposed to pump her chest, he made it appear like he was exerting force on her body but in reality he wasnt. Amazing amazing. And the proximity of their bodies is just melting meeeee kyaaaaaa. 

Thanks everyone for the news, pics, gifs and translations.  @khxy, thanks for the HB translations and I know you've worked hard on that ^_^@applegirl2, thanks for the SJK info.  He's a really sweet guy.

I want to translate a Chinese shipper's thought on the mutual respect, gratitude and admiration that SJK and SHK have for each other.  It's a wonderful read and I hope this will make more fans love and support this beautiful couple :)

In the October 2015 issue of Elle, SJK said their personalities are similar and they are very compatible.  In the DotS epilogue, he said, "I'm working with Song Hye Kyo?  And on top of that, as a couple?  I couldn't believe it sometimes.  Even off camera, we were very complementary.  We were very considerate of each other.  Our sincerity helped us understand each other."  In an interview in Hong Kong, when asked if there were a lot of NGs, he said, "especially when filming with SHK, that's when we have the most NGs.  She and I are usually very mischievous so if we start to laugh, the scene would become uncontrollable, would always laugh. 

8Aejes.gif

During the KBS news interview, when asked about their rumor, he replied, "Hye Kyo and I talked about that over drinks.  We believe that people say those things because they love the series so much.  We're enjoying it".  SJK also said in Hong Kong that SHK told him she would like to work with him again.

Dzpou3.gif

When SJK was injured during filming, he was moved by what SHK did.  She filmed all the difficult scenes in episode 15 where she cried in sadness after Shi Jin's death all at once while he was injured.  "The difficult things, she did it for me".  During his injury, SHK's phone call was his greatest comfort.  He said, "Actually I got a call from Hye Kyo and she also knows how I am.  She said 'I know you're having a hard time and must be blaming yourself.  I understand how you feel, but don't do that.'"

d9wUnh.gif

I'll continue with Kyo's part when I have more time :)

I hope I won't be scolded...ㅋ ㅋㅋ but I think SJK insecurity is his height..even though he's not saying it directly...some of his friends are all tall actually..like jo in sung..lee kang so..lim junghwan..during their guesting on running man he was really the shortest among the four of them...but I think his height fits him...and it fits with kyo too..heheheh I think it started during running an episode 2 or 3 during the soccer game that he has to block the ball while hanging ..he cannot block it coz his feet cannot touch the ground..and some running an members tease him that there's no difference between him and haha...and haha is tease for being short always...I remember his face arguing that his taller than him...he was really cute back then..very boyish but now very manly..this is.just my thought hehehe

Hello fellow shippers I just registered to soompi just now because I wanted to thank everybody here who post updates pics and opinions.;) I have been a korean drama fan since 2007 and ive watched a lot of drama, but nothing like DOTS :wub: This is the very first time that I loved an actor and actress and wishing for them to be together in real life :wub:

Everytime I read updates and it puts a smile to my face so thank you everyone... keep it up :heart:

4 hours ago, khxy said:

Mouth and eyes.

Sorry to cut your post.  Is that why you cannot take your eyes off HER lip, Song Soong-ski-sshi?  You had to touch it whenever you had a chance during filming.  Hahaha,  this is another hint that SHE is the one that captures your heart!

Hi, just dropping in to say a few words of appreciation for all the posters on the thread. (*even though I should be finishing my papers instead of reading this thread).

Thank you all so much for constantly updating on SS news and an even bigger thank you to everyone for showing so much restraint when it comes to all the "speculation" regarding the "recent blurred picture". Though, I am surprised that people on Instagram and other sites who profess to be SS shippers are still making public posts even though regular requests have been made that with the Baeksang nearing that we keep things on the low-down. Again, I would like to remind posters and lurkers on the thread that we take all measures to make sure that the attention does not shift to "dating rumours and speculations" and instead we try to focus on the more important matter at hand - The Baeksang awards :). After June, everyone has all the time and freedom to speculate  - which is less than a month away.

@cristapark If I may, I'd like to offer my own view on the matter of height?.

I don't know if he does or doesn't have any insecurity :) but I think the reason why SJK talks a lot about height these days is because - and this is what I'd like to believe - SJK is an extremely gracious human being and friend - when he talks about LKS, he always mentions his strengths that are lacking in SJK. Like when he mentions that LKS is extremely romantic and sensitive or that his friend is extremely tall, things that (SJK) he's thinks that he's lacking in comparison - I think he does so to bring forth the  strengths of his friend when the rest of the media or members on shows like RM point out that LKS isn't as good looking, charismatic etc when compared to SJK. In the past he has also pointed out that he'd like to have a strong masculine face like JIS - I think SJK does so because he likes to point out the positives and the strengths of the people closest to him and he doesn't mind being pegged down in certain regards when praising his friends.

To me therefore it seems more like he's extremely secure rather than insecure. 

1 hour ago, hclover96 said:

In the October 2015 issue of Elle, SJK said their personalities are similar and they are very compatible.  In the DotS epilogue, he said, "I'm working with Song Hye Kyo?  And on top of that, as a couple?  I couldn't believe it sometimes.  Even off camera, we were very complementary.  We were very considerate of each other.  Our sincerity helped us understand each other."  In an interview in Hong Kong, when asked if there were a lot of NGs, he said, "especially when filming with SHK, that's when we have the most NGs.  She and I are usually very mischievous so if we start to laugh, the scene would become uncontrollable, would always laugh. 

During the KBS news interview, when asked about their rumor, he replied, "Hye Kyo and I talked about that over drinks.  We believe that people say those things because they love the series so much.  We're enjoying it".  SJK also said in Hong Kong that SHK told him she would like to work with him again.When SJK was injured during filming, he was moved by what SHK did.  She filmed all the difficult scenes in episode 15 where she cried in sadness after Shi Jin's death all at once while he was injured.  "The difficult things, she did it for me".  During his injury, SHK's phone call was his greatest comfort.  He said, "Actually I got a call from Hye Kyo and she also knows how I am.  She said 'I know you're having a hard time and must be blaming yourself.  I understand how you feel, but don't do that.'"

I'll continue with Kyo's part when I have more time :)

@hclover96, this is a great summary from the Chinese shipper!  Thank you so much for the translation.  Looking forward to the Kyo's part!

Archived