twtwb

New pic of SJK for Forencos

3420703396_6aa911e5_20160511063511852856

Credit: SJK DC Inside

Newest update of SJK CF list

web_3554355328_7411a9bf.jpg

Credit: SJK DC Inside

Anyway, @sigang your post is love!! :heart:

I really really appreciate all wonderful posts you have shared to us here in this thread, thank you :DAnd after reading your post, I become more and more admiring SHK and her great personality. Her inner beauty is just as beautiful as her outer beauty really:wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pgaltr said:

@sigang Thanks for your translation. Please visit here more often and share more news/update from SJK/SHK. :heart:

I thought the song he intro to PBG is "Goodbye Kiss" by Wang Lee Hom? Or he intro more Wang Lee Hom's songs to him. 

But, "forever love" is a very nice song as well. Really looking forward this! :wub: 

Omg thanks for reminding I went to search for my own post and is Kiss Goodbye by Wang Lee Hom! I am too obsessed with this voting thing already! Added the YouTube video of the song with English subs for the non Chinese listeners in my previous post. 

Added this because I don't want to have another post. You are the most gentleman rising star that every fan should be thankful for 

Credit to owner 

Mr S was ill yesterday, but it didn't stop him from being his considerate self.

This info has been gleaned from Baidu:

1. Someone updated the Hunan fans who were disappointed that they could not see him. He was stopped by security who insisted he went via the VIP route. Even so, he asked his staff, including the interpreter, to speak to the fans waiting at the other exit.

timg?wapp&quality=80&size=b400_2000&cut_

2. There is also information from one of the flight attendants on the Changsha flight, who served him a cup of coffee just before they landed. He did not drink it immediately and his staff sent it back.

However, before he disembarked, probably feeling bad that the flight attendant had prepared a cup for nothing, he went to the galley and took a sip, said it tasted good and thanked her. What a true gentleman he is.

Please VOTE for our Song-Song couple.

As @Chewy Hoe recommended, the best ratio is 60 : 40 (SHK : SJK).  

From all the informations/news, can really see how gentleman sjk is and how he pay attention to small details. He is definitely a good husband is future. SHOUTING OUT to SHK if you happen to see this forum : Don't let him go & say YES when he propose to you! Good man who love you is hard to get!!

Rem to announce to let us all SS fans when that happens.. :D Sorry fellow comrades I am in illusion land again..

Thanks @khxyand @sigangfor your translations :)

I don't think this part of Kyo's press interview on April 20th has been translated yet.

Q:  The original Hallyu star.  Because of DotS, which has received much attention, renewed the Korean wave in China?

A:  To be correct, it was from the era of 'Autumn in My Heart' that I received much love in China.  Seems like a bit of showing off (laughs).  AIMH's Yoon Eun Seo and Full House's Han Ji Eun are very different roles.  Compared to the sad Yoon Eun Seo, Chinese fans are happier to see the cheerful Han Ji Eun.  After that, there was a period of stagnation.  This time because of DotS, got a good response again.  Right now, it's not just me, but a lot of other Hallyu stars whom Chinese fans love.  Thanks to the efforts of all the actors of our country that we would have such results.  I, as an actor of our country, to be able to cause such reactions, feel very honored.

Q:  Secrets on receiving love in China?

A:  Entry into the Chinese market started with Director Wong Kar Wai.  Before working with Director Wong Kar Wai on 'The Grandmaster', we had decided to work together on another project, but it fell through.  During my rest time after finishing the movie 'Hwang Jin Yi', the director offered me an invitation.  He said, "right now I'm making a martial arts movie, there's a very small role, it'll be good if you can star in it."  I was very curious about China's then filming process and what work actors do.  I went along carrying the mentality of learning and not working with me, but at that time, didn't expect it would take four years.  While I would occasionally feel regret that I had missed good projects in Korea, but in the process, whether as an actor or as a person, have learned a lot.  Then, after watching 'Hwang Jin Yi', Director John Woo invited me to take part in 'The Crossing'.  Everyone around me advised me to use dubbing, but out of an actor's self-esteem, I hope to be able to say the lines in Chinese.  Because of such occasional opportunities, I was able to continuously have activities in China.  So it does not seem like a Korean star's secret.

Q:  This year is the 20th year anniversary since debut

A:  Acting still remains very difficult, looks like it'll be difficult in the future also.  When younger, I thought with more experience, the acting would be more relaxed, but that was a very wrong idea.  Every time when there's a new project and new role, because of worries, would accumulate a lot of stress.  Although a drama's or movie's success is very important, I don't want the project's ratings or box office as a benchmark for an actor's evaluation.  Hoping to get a better evaluation when compared to previous projects.  To hear this, as an actor, will feel very satisfied.

cr to SHK's baidu bar for the Chinese translations

Bringing back this gif because I love the way they looked at each other and their smiles are full of love :wub:

ChD7ff.gif

2 hours ago, thepixies said:

Mr S was ill yesterday, but it didn't stop him from being his considerate self.

This info has been gleaned from Baidu:

1. Someone updated the Hunan fans who were disappointed that they could not see him. He was stopped by security who insisted he went via the VIP route. Even so, he asked his staff, including the interpreter, to speak to the fans waiting at the other exit.

2. There is also information from one of the flight attendants on the

However before he disembarked, probably feeling bad that the flight attendant had prepared a cup for nothing, he went to the galley and took a sip, said it tasted good and thanked her. What a true gentleman he is.

Please VOTE for our Song-Song couple. As @Chewy Hoe recommended, the best ratio is 60 : 40 (SHK : SJK).  

SJK is such a sweetheart ❤️❤️. 

Thank you @thepixies for sharing. I will also vote 60:40 (SHK:SJK) as recommended by @Chewy Hoe Thanks all!

we'll be forever indebted to @sigang. thank you very much!!

this is my personal assumption after reading all the translation by sigang and others.

as i was watching my favourite gif, i've notice this:

exhibit no.1:

FPu9zv.gif

joong ki has been leading/pursuing ever since. 

exhibit no.2:

a9JiqH.gif

he has been leading kyo..since then..but maybe the korean media doesn't notice because they were focusing on how awkward this couple were and the korean media notice it only after the HK Press Con..

exhibit no. 3:

7pdjXF.gif

she's been taking cue from sangnamja...make sense?? yes!

ps: i'll always indebted to the person who make this gif and will never get bored of this gif. 

Thank you so much @sigang for that wonderful translation! Twas very good actually... Do not look down on yourself. All of your translations are very well appreciated!

@PrentissI so agree with your post! SJK has been leading/pursuing SHK all the while... That is why we rarely see them together on any events/photoshoots/CFs... Because they've been trying to conceal their very apparent gestures of love and appreciation for each other, for the world not to know what's the real deal between the 2 of them...

Oh well, whenever they're ready... We'll be ready to accept "them" together! Yihheeee! #delulu

@Prentiss : Totally agreed with your observation... Can someone be so kind as to repost the gif where SJK initially open the plastic of the mineral bottle and took a sip before he pour the water to SHK? Been trying to look for it but couldnt find...thanks in advance.

Hello  again fellow song shippers :)

Glad to be back. Been very busy for the past few days as a Mom and a citizen ( election time on my side of the globe :D)

Nevertheless, I always makes a point to be here everyday and been doing  back reading from thread 1 , I never imagine

that I will get HOOKED even more after reading all you post,:blush:, thank you very much:heart: for all the juiciest, informative  and love  tidbits of information about this two wonderful person. I am happy to be a shipper of song couple, never imagine to fall in love with them. 

I hope SJK will find time to rest he looked like he is not feeling well, and a little thin I think. How sad that Dr. Kang is not with him, if my disillusion mind will only permits, in every FM of SJK I hope SHK is with him, hahaha.. :grin: to do some Tender, Loving, Care for our Captain Yoo. 

I came across to a post by one of Hye Kyo's friend the "blurred pic" the she posted :) I can't help to notice why she needs to post it in that blurry state? If I have to go with my shipper heart, because maybe SJK and SHK is in that picture so that's why she's protecting them? :) hahaha.. I wish that she posted a little more clearer one :) 

Haysss. just missing the two of them together, hoping to see them the soonest.. :heart:

I think he may create a new account since he change from blackberry to iPhone and get influence by shk . But most likely his account will be private.. He seem to value privacy a lot. Never mind as long as they announce officially when they think the time is right is good enough! :)

Dear @pgaltr and all,

Has anyone reply @pgaltr post regarding the Event Charge function in Baeksang app in the link below? I have tried translating it via google translate but can't really seem to understand, kkkk..

So I have 1700 points left and would like to add my point with any possible method. The only available method for my region is the web games and i failed miserably several times when i tried to play it :bawling:.

I have signed up to magzter, install applications, and watched videos. Really need this event charge to work so i can add more vote to uri big boss and uri beauty.

Appreciate your support chingus, let's keep voting! 

Hiiii. This is yet again another random request, does anyone here have a gif of the CPR scene? I've always liked that one cause well, another "kiss" scene that needs more recognition lol if anyone has it, i will be truly grateful. :wub:

Archived