[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I finally got 2k points, now I need to find a number that actually receives the code, so I can vote.

Already tried romanian, UK, SVK, germany and I suspect I will go crazy before I get a number to work. 

And SHK teasing everyone with her IG once again. She is such a tease. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA chewy hoe unnie, going by your logic then with the upcoming string of SJK fanmeeting events throughout may and june, I'm looking forward to more subtle ig updates by SHK ;):P

And isn't SJK going back to Korea today?? What an enticing present indeed for mr sangnamja! :P

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms here!!

Weekend is def the busiest time within the week, just like many moms here, I'd been such an irresponsible mom lately bcos of our ss!!!!! Been always checking on this thread, and was trying to earn points with games but it's just impossible when you have 2 kids so i just gave up and subscribing magazines eventually. After all if money can solve the problem i rather go for the easy way!!! *sigh* 

So... SHK n SJK plsssssssssss win and get on the red carpet!!!! 

P.s. i swear I'm not gonna do this ever again!! No more shipping!!!! It's killing me.

O i love them~~~~~~ 

may i ask how to post entry in this thread via android? my mobile is sa**ung but i cant post entry. i can post finally with my mac...anybody can help?

mostly silent lurker from page 100+

got frustrated coz my mac isnt available until now...but it have to back to service center tomorrow...

just want to ask...anybody notice SJK heavy breathing when staring game in BTS?i think he cant handle beauty's persona too

my fave is should i apologize or confess bts when two of them drink coffee....SJK cant take his eyes out beauty....maybe cant handle her cuteness doing spinning body in front of him...kekekeke.

25 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@lynne22 Right now my mission is that washing color - the point is 1000 .. but OMGGGGGG ... it sooooooooo frustrating ... you will get 1000 point if you passed the 1st level ....I am still struggling ..

@hyukgu @missandrea @razledgoose  .... I am not ever ever gonna do this to anyone ever again.. I corrupted my kids mind . and now the think it's okay to play games ...(but only on mama's phone .. only selected games .. wakakkakakakakka)

:lol::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Omg i did that game too, it should be simple right? right? But in fact it is really frustrating....the struggle is real..... omg.... 

at least all of us is supporting each other here.... :lol:

btw, its been nice to know all you shippers.... :wub:

Dear all, for those who have successfully purchased the magazine and earned 8000 points, CONGRATULATIONS! That's 4 days worth of votes (:

But please do take note that the subscription is of an auto-renewal nature. Remember to go to "Manage Gold Subscription" at the sidebar after logging in and select "Stop Magzter GOLD Auto Renewal" if you do not want to continue with the subscription. Remember to set a reminder for yourself to do this days before the auto-renewal. Of course, you can choose to do so now and it will stop immediately. Stopping it now will be good if you are not going to visit the site often within this month and if there's a high chance of you forgetting about it. 

Cheers and fight on! :D

So I have seen the blown up picture and totally speechless, I acknowledge our Goddess has a good shape but I don't know it can be this perfect and it's truly a beautiful outcome of her practice with yoga, as unnie @SeGafanlady mentioned. 

Meanwhile at the airport, fans are waiting for the lucky namja:

Credit as labelled.

SHK changed her IG profile pic again! Hahahaha Her sexy/bikini photo is no longer there. :lol:  

Seems like that sexy photo is just to tease "someone" to come home to Korea immediately or else! :lol: 

She is such a troll. She's the only troll that I love! :heart:

11 minutes ago, kaceong said:

Dear all, for those who have successfully purchased the magazine and earned 8000 points, CONGRATULATIONS! That's 4 days worth of votes (:

But please do take note that the subscription is of an auto-renewal nature. Remember to go to "Manage Gold Subscription" at the sidebar after logging in and select "Stop Magzter GOLD Auto Renewal" if you do not want to continue with the subscription. Remember to set a reminder for yourself to do this days before the auto-renewal. Of course, you can choose to do so now and it will stop immediately. Stopping it now will be good if you are not going to visit the site often within this month and if there's a high chance of you forgetting about it. 

Cheers and fight on! :D

Quoting myself.

FYI, I just went to stop the auto-renewal subscription. And they said they will not debit any amount from my account because I've stopped it. I don't know how true is that but I'll just monitor my account closely for a few days and see. 

3 minutes ago, nefer said:

SHK changed her IG profile pic again! Hahahaha Her sexy/bikini photo is no longer there. :lol:  

Seems like that sexy photo is just to tease "someone" to come home to Korea immediately or else! :lol: 

Queen of everything, especially of trolling! :P

Her new profile pic looks like a window (??!) I wonder if she just took a picture of that just now coz she needs to immediately replace that sexy bikini photo.  

Is someone jealous? :lol:

13116562_1609416672708536_1488320072_a.j

5 minutes ago, nefer said:

Just uri captain J and eonii Chewy said its all about timing :P

who got red eye because of playing these silly games to earn those d*amn points  :sweatingbullets::crazy:

never in my life i did this crazy things for celebrity :glasses::grin: but for 'them' i will do it whole heartedly :blush:

12 minutes ago, nefer said:

And you make me suddenly checking her IG again lol  dang! What's going on, SHK unnie? Are you spying on us in this thread? How can you know we're spazzing over your new profile pic?!! :sweatingbullets: It hasn't been hours since she changed her profile pic, and why suddenly changing it again? lol lol  :lol:

2083777646_2272d040_image.gif

And now she changed the profile pic to a can't-be-more-random picture, I feel like she just chooses whatever pic she see first in camera photos after seeing her ava suddenly circling on IG :lol: And yes the pic looks like it was taken in Korea - the place our namja is heading back :phew:

10 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

And now she changed the profile pic to a can't-be-more-random picture, I feel like she just chooses whatever pic she see first in camera photos after seeing her ava circling on IG :lol: And yes the pic looks like it was taken in Korea - the place our namja is heading back :phew:

Since she's in a rush to change her profile pic, that's why she just chose anything randomly first lol. Oh, poor that-someone-who-is-still-in-TH, he missed something important really wkwkwkw :lol:

@human1981 MTE. And those ppl must tag the pic to her, that's why she realized something's wrong then decided to change it again :sweatingbullets:

2950636976_335fd1cc_gif_camera_201605080

Archived