[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@janepink1809 Thank you for your sharing on the "wolf longing sounds" scene, I did notice and enjoy it a lot :D

From their BTS as well as press conferences, my heart sees that secretly they have deep understanding about each other. Therefore, whenever Joong Ki sees an abnormal action that is different the "usual and real" Hye Kyo he knows, he can't help but laughing. For example, at their HongKong PC, I noticed not less than 2 times Joong Ki laughing at Kyo's serious reaction to the question/journalists or the way she cautiously answered them;

and it's also applicable to the rehearsal of wine kiss scene:

1_zpshcjlo63o.gif

To me, the way he says "It's the real Kyo" has a great meaning. In my 2 cents, I would not said things like "It is (not) the real [the person name]" if I didn't have have a close relationship with that person or previously didn't have much interest in that one to differentiate whether she is showing her true colors or not. At this point, I believe that Joong Ki has always kept his eyes on Hye Kyo since the first day they met so that he can spot easily her strange reaction/expression. And we all acknowledge that these 2 ninjas are so good at being cautious and secretive in front of the public, but sometimes, Joong Ki cannot contain himself from laughing uncontrollably and we can see this reaction even more clearly in BTS (I would love to talk deeper about this detail later), particularly here is the wine kiss rehearsal. And the way our Kyo reacted is so so cute and as if she was teased by him and reacts that way many times before.

3_zpsdb7yrwsw.gif

Her tone of voice remind me of the following BTS (I don't know how many BTS the production team still hide oh please reveal more with usss :crazy:) at 0:52, you can hear clearly her voice is really sweet and I love the way she leans her head and looks directly at SJK :D

Don't even remember how many times I repeat this, but I can't never get enough of seeing them together. By direct or indirect interaction, SongSong truly has brought me infinite source of joyfulness. :)

(Gifs credit to BeautyandBigboss.Tumblr, Video credit to dramakbs@Youtube, Instagram video credit to song.song.addict)

Thank you @thepixies for delivering @joongkyo's message to us, so happy to hear from her :)

Thank you so much @songsquare for your sharing, never feel less amazed and happy whenever seeing photos of our SongSong and picturesque scenes that taken by Ms. Lim ^_^

And good night comrades from the other side of the world :lol: can't wait for more updates from @lovesshi as well as other comrades on our namja's fanmeeting :) 

Save energy and keep sailing and don't forget voting ^_^

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@superbigcat OMG... the closeups Gif.. i can't stop staring at it yet...:wub: 

To me, the way he says "It's the real Kyo" has a great meaning. In my 2 cents, I would not said things like "It is (not) the real [the person name]" if I didn't have have a close relationship with that person or previously didn't have much interest in that one to differentiate whether she is showing her true colors or not. At this point, I believe that Joong Ki has always kept his eyes on Hye Kyo since the first day they met so that he can spot easily her strange reaction/expression. And we all acknowledge that these 2 ninjas are so good at being cautious and secretive in front of the public, but sometimes, Joong Ki cannot contain himself from laughing uncontrollably and we can see this reaction even more clearly in BTS (I would love to talk deeper about this detail later), particularly here is the wine kiss rehearsal. And the way our Kyo reacted is so so cute and as if she was teased by him and reacts that way many times before.

Sorry to cut your post here. I love your analysis post.. pictures or at this time gif does speak a thousands word right? :lol: Please talk more about the details. The way JK tease HK and her reactions is just too cute beyond words :wub: 

Regarding the BTS,  i too wish to have more :P .... didn't i heard that the Packaged DVD will contain more additional BTS? idk.. please someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Just got home late night almost 2am in BKK, went out to dine with long time friends, not able to check any news fr my phone at all, those friend threatened if i did, i will pay the whole bill then - coz i told them about how hard i ship Song-Song. 

OMG!! that restaurant where SJK spotted on dinner is just close to my office!! and i usually stay late on Fri to avoid a traffic!!  if i knew that SJK will be at that restaurant then i would love to tell the office not to close today!! it can be first time that i hate extra public holiday lol..crying hard now T-T 

before i go bed, i will give some nectar here since i havent seen SJK pics has been posted that much :)

Ig video captioned: he has a beautiful "Wai" in HD level ..cr. to owner

Ig captioned: oppa is out for dinner but never forget to wave to fan

Not sure if i should post this clip, let me know if i should take it out 

Good night all ..prepare for tmr :)

A reversed cap really fits him. Aigooo how can he be so simple but still cute and manly at the same time? He's more than a handsome face though.. he's famous yet so simple, polite, and very down-to-earth; doesn't forget to notice and wave his fans.:wub:

@songsquare Thanks for sharing the SS photocards and stickers from vol.2 album! I only have Vol. 1 and want to get the vol.2 as well so I can have those too!

Thank you so much @lovesshi for the update! BIG day ahead for ya! Have a good and enough rest for later's energy! Enjoy! :)

Really excited for our dearest big boss' event today! It's only 1:34 pm right now, on the other side of the world where I live. Can't waitttt! I even set my time to Thai's.:D

Keep on spreadin' positivity and love everyone!<3

If anyone still has their 10 votes for the day, it seems like the second place contestant's (female) fans have done, yet again, another mass voting session. Us shippers need to be on our toes all the time and not let our guards down because its then that we see the fluctuating percentages. Let's continue to do a fabulous job with the voting for our otp, it'll be worth it once we see them up on the stage together and accepting their well-deserved/earned award! Fighting songsong shippers!! :wub:

update~

SJK:  65.75% 66.22% 67.00%
SHK: 83.17%  84.40% 84.94%

8 minutes ago, dotsj00ngki said:

If anyone still has their 10 votes for the day, it seems like the second place contestant's (female) fans have done, yet again, another mass voting session. Us shippers need to be on our toes all the time and not let our guards down because its then that we see the fluctuating percentages. Let's continue to do a fabulous job with the voting for our otp, it'll be worth it once we see them up on the stage together and accepting their well-deserved/earned award! Fighting songsong shippers!! :wub:

update~

SJK:  65.75%
SHK: 83.17%

Yep. I know people have not been paying much attention to her % the last few days, but now we need to watch it now. SJK went up throughout the night and she fell a lot. Plus this person came from nowhere to get such a high percentage in voting in one night.  A few nights like this and our lead would be gone.  The mass voting must be huge. We need to keep an eye out. 

I already have all my points done for several days.  So I'm ready. :D 

Haven't completed back reading and only read a few posts. Most notably, I don't think it's anyone related to him"romantically"!! From that angle alone, it's definitely her sister! No K-celebs in their right mind would show such gesture to someone having romantic entanglement would do so, like SHK and SJK's relationship per se, it will be as discreet as possible and so oblivious for the eyes to even see! So, let's calm down, Hahaha!

Remember this is SHK/SJK's shipping thread. Anyone who posts irrelevant speculations especially concluding any romantic gesture or what to NEITHER OF THEM and linking them with other people besides themselves, please move aside! Refrain from posting pathetic observations and hypothesis. Obviously, this is not the right thread for you. Please, think twice before posting!!! Regardless of any substantial and circumstantial proofs of them dating in reality, from previous posts or current ones, this is Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki "SHIPPING" Thread. It means we BELIEVE that there is something special between them, more than friendship - there might be a CHANCE of them dating currently or there will come a time that they will date in the near future!!! Yipeeee! However, personally, I think, there is something going on right now, so please, be considerate to other shippers and trying to denounce all of OUR Shipping beliefs! Gaaaaawd!

SHK will be like....

giphy_zps4lhr6mm3.gif

Seriously!!!! 

Guys, PLS KEEP VOTING!  Both votes are dropping.  

As of 7:01am May 7th:

SJK 65.96

SHK 83.98

For those who are willing to purchase points instead of playing games, you can do so by buying a subway gift card and use that to purchase points.  I've done it already and it works.  

SS couple shippers fighting!!!

SHK lead at over 80% is still nothing to be panic about at this current point of time. You still have that many days left. Frankly unless she gets 0 votes at all, she is still very much uncontested and everyone including the Korean media thinks SHK looks set to win this! 

SJK is very unstable, and from bad margin of 70% dropped to 60 something is even more unimaginable. That means no 2 and no 3 can start closing in and once they get there, the damage is done and there is nothing I can or you can to reverse it back 

so please vote for SJK now because he needs to go back to 70% and it has to be a combined effort from everyone 

IPhones can easily download from App Store because it seems a lot of people with iPhones thinks it's not available hence missing out on the voting. 

If you are sick of playing games, you can get gift cards, buy flowers etc to get more points etc 

One easy way to get points is to sign up for a hulu trial.  It doesn't cost anything.  You can cancel before you are charged.  

Honestly the stupid games that are 100 points take too much time.  I have 10k points now from doing 3 things that didn't cost me anything up front.  Before I spent 3-4  hours downloading low point apps and opening them.  Some of the higher paying games are better even if you have to play them for while.  One I did paid 3k for getting to level 5, and it only took 10-15 minutes.  

And the free sample ones and surveys .. avoid.  I can never get them to work 

20 minutes ago, melissala said:

One easy way to get points is to sign up for a hulu trial.  It doesn't cost anything.  You can cancel before you are charged.  

Honestly the stupid games that are 100 points take too much time.  I have 10k points now from doing 3 things that didn't cost me anything up front.  Before I spent 3-4  hours downloading low point apps and opening them.  Some of the higher paying games are better even if you have to play them for while.  One I did paid 3k for getting to level 5, and it only took 10-15 minutes.  

And the free sample ones and surveys .. avoid.  I can never get them to work 

@cestlavie88 there I quoted Mel's guide for you. Those are in Mission I think. I don't use all these so I am not the best to guide you. Someone else who knows better will assist 

Ok before this thread gets really crowded for SJK fanmeet later.

Don't forget while spazzing keep voting!!! 

Yes, for all iOS users, the app is finally ready. Just search for Baeksang, it will be available. They have whole list of country code for you to choose and add your phone number. My votes will be for sjk now seem like his votes is not stabilize yet. Fighting! :)

Hi, I have a question about voting. I downloaded the app to my iphone and stuck at authentication step. I chose (+1 United States) and entered my 10 digit cell phone number. However, if said that it's a bad request. What should I do?

Thanks for your help. I really want to vote for them.

13 minutes ago, ThuyVan10 said:

Hi, I have a question about voting. I downloaded the app to my iphone and stuck at authentication step. I chose (+1 United States) and entered my 10 digit cell phone number. However, if said that it's a bad request. What should I do?

Thanks for your help. I really want to vote for them.

Having same issue... Tried a 2nd time, now says I've exceeded my limit for sms services for the day. 

Archived