[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Everyone, considering this is Baeksang voting period and because the openness (*read trolls and not real fans*) of the thread most SS shippers have agreed that we will keep Spazzing/Speculation to a minimum but the more I see posts in Instagram/Twitter - the more I realise it's backfiring.

So many have taken to extremely bizarre and wild speculations. I wouldn't have a problem if this was being done in a closed group/forum because then the material wouldn't spread. But it seems now that most people are just making things up just to get reposted or retweeted. 

Even the material that we so closely guard on this thread gets posted across different SNS sources - without any permission or source.

Therefore we've (a small group of SS shippers) have decided that the best way to counter-act this is to have a closed group for SS shippers (*trolls please don't bother following because we're not doing this to endanger your ship, our information will be limited to that group and NO permission to Repost/Retweet will be given. If anyone is seen re-posting then that person will be immediately placed on the blocked users list/ also people who want to follow the group merely to get "scoops"  to get more likes/followers please there isn't any need to follow the group because we aren't looking to get huge number of followers or likes).

I'll be posting any speculation on this IG (https://www.instagram.com/joongkyo_/)from now on - but it will remain private so please DM me (on Instagram along with your soompi username) if you wish to view them.  Please read this post very carefully before you decide to send a follow request!.

Hello joongkyo, you are the captain of our ship and i really appreciate your hardwork and effort for our ss couple. In order for me not to be left behind for any of our ss updates, i sent you a dm in your ig a minute ago. I hope you'll accept me. Thank you.

@Chewy Hoe I understand her worries/your worries/our worries when this info spreading in SNS or IG.

Because you kindly shared this wonderful story with us and we all sincerely appreciate that we have been known, pls don't be so sad.

Let we all sorry to Ms Kim! and keeping this story in our hearts. 

Today is Thursday. It's till DOTS day to me. Our SongSong, where are you??? lol

Did anyone notice hye kyo stylist was actually followed joong ki at the back during the arrival..but when joong ki were waving to his fans once he is outside the gate,she quickly hide and stay away from the camera.

I think thats hye kyo stylist.one glance looks different,but 2nd glance does look like her.detective Chingus ,can you check it out too? 

Hi kikyo shippers!

just dropping by to say thank you to all the contributors who share the guides to install voting application & news from our ki kyo... I've been silent reader since page 10 and mostly reading it offline because I don't remember my own password lol (I wrecked my brain to remember it & finally gave up to reset my password :sweatingbullets:)... I will try to make a time in my hectic schedule to visit this lovely ship more often, for now I will back to my silent reader cave... keep sharing your love for our kikyo and don't forget to keep voting! (of course I'll my job to keep voting for them:)

Guys, please keep voting - that's the best we can do against trolls!

ALSO - to the fans of certain actresses who are badgering SS shippers via PM , please get a clue!. If your bias was really dating SJK then Dispatch wouldn't hide a relationship that was going on for 4-5 years. That's not their style - the only reason SS is even getting this far is because of the excellent relationship between UAA and Dispatch (as you all saw with the J.Estina issue). If SJK was in a relationship with any other actress then it would be all over the tabloids.

So don't kid yourself and don't try to educate us with your findings?. We don't care for it, more over - Do not blame the SS ship for the closing of any Celebrity's SNS accounts.

We could say you've done worse things to SHK but her SNS remains open?

I don't want to read anymore "I'm so sad - so scared" PM . If you're so convinced he's with someone else then go ship them instead, don't waste your time on this thread.

Okay?

Good day to you, hopefully you'll give the rest of us some peace as well.

Hey everyone! I've been a silent reader on this thread from awhile back and i just wanted to thank you all for your updates. All of your posts brighten up my day and seeing SJK and SHK so happy these days causes me to treasure them so much more. 

Saw this recently and just wanted to add this to remind everyone to ignore the trolls. Songsong couple is what makes us happy, so let's continue to support them and all that they do! Don't let the trolls get to you! 

82394-144577982284-a3dmcl2.jpg

Songsong is love! <3 Have a great day!

Song-Hyo-Kyo-Song-Joong-Ki.jpg

@joongkyo I already dm and follow your istagram waiting for your approval. I'm have happy being shipper for as and always support both of them. So let's always vote them become a winner at Baeksang awards.  

To everyone in here I'm sorry sometime I only like your post and can't write anything in this room because I'm busy with my daughter to take care both of them Everyday but when I'm free I always read this post in forum. 

I love you all and happy day have a nice long weekend from indosia member 

Sorry to be switching gears again ... LOL. Don't mean for this to be a bit out of place ...

Seems SJK has always been an attentive sweetie since childhood :D and who knew this little cutie would grow up to be the hottie being chased for magazine features!

t5SlC0.jpg

ZBIv8e.jpg

Cr. DC Inside SJK

Edit

Not sure if this has been shared yet, and if so, then please let me know, and I'll take it down ...

Here's a Thai entertainment news program that covered SJK's arrival in Bangkok :) Gosh, would love to have him come to the US ... maybe attend the SF International Film Festival, and I'll volunteer to be his driver :P Not sure if he'll be mobbed as much here, though, but that's the beauty of it. He and a "companion" can enjoy their time here free from the attention of fans---well, except maybe me :D

And my K-friend's watching DOTS with her folks now ... It's apparently a family event. LOL. Check out her dreamy emoticon! LOL. She's probably reacting to a sweet Song Song moment :wub: Dang! I miss the show!

bMa584.jpg

EXCLUSIVE NEWS COMING VIA STUDIO CONCRETE....TO THEM WE SHALL REMAIN ETERNALLY GRATEFUL

YOU CAN TAKE THIS NEWS OUT BUT PLEASE CREDIT!

Remember the wall of pictures?. Of celebrities who are Studio Concrete's best friends  - People like uri Goddess, YAI and Jung Yumi....Guess who just got added to that list?. CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Adding this news here because it's not speculation...we got proof!

Right after SHK's picture in the video you can see SJK in his white birkenstocks!

blT3CuB.png

Hi everyone.. Finally decided to create account here after being silent reader for weeks

this thread has been my vitamins in between works and mommy duties ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

special thanks to everyone with your updated posts about our beloved songsong couples that always successfully made me smile from ear to ear

Hi @Natalie Aliya @mummyof2 I'm also from Indonesia :)

@Chewy Hoe Thank you, thank you for sharing the information.. :tears::tears::tears: and please send our thanks to lovely miss kim.

I was already going to bed last night, and reading your post makes me feel so touched... i cried into my sleep. :tears::tears::tears:

Joong ki -shi... your message for us to support Hye kyo -shi is received loud and clear.....  

Ahhh, how can we not love him more and more... 

Their's is the kind of love that support each other... Because Love is not just saying "I love you", it's by showing how much you care.....

Not even any words can describe how I feel as a shipper to be able to witness this.

Now it's time for us to show our support... let's keep voting... 

5 hours ago, joongkyo said:

Everyone, considering this is Baeksang voting period and because the openness (*read trolls and not real fans*) of the thread most SS shippers have agreed that we will keep Spazzing/Speculation to a minimum but the more I see posts in Instagram/Twitter - the more I realise it's backfiring.

So many have taken to extremely bizarre and wild speculations. I wouldn't have a problem if this was being done in a closed group/forum because then the material wouldn't spread. But it seems now that most people are just making things up just to get reposted or retweeted. 

Even the material that we so closely guard on this thread gets posted across different SNS sources - without any permission or source.

Therefore we've (a small group of SS shippers) have decided that the best way to counter-act this is to have a closed group for SS shippers (*trolls please don't bother following because we're not doing this to endanger your ship, our information will be limited to that group and NO permission to Repost/Retweet will be given. If anyone is seen re-posting then that person will be immediately placed on the blocked users list/ also people who want to follow the group merely to get "scoops"  to get more likes/followers please there isn't any need to follow the group because we aren't looking to get huge number of followers or likes).

I'll be posting any speculation on this IG (https://www.instagram.com/joongkyo_/)from now on - but it will remain private so please DM me (on Instagram along with your soompi username) if you wish to view them.  Please read this post very carefully before you decide to send a follow request!.

Dear @joongkyo may I knw ur insta ID

edit: pls ignore. I found ur I'd already 

@lynne22 thanks! Are you on IG yet? 

The rest of the regulars here on IG yet? 

Shout out to Thailand members, please do not stop updating us with news you have on SJK. Thanks 

Shout out to queenie88 at Baidu: thanks for letting them know but it's still there. Please assist to get them to remove asap? Greatly appreciate 

last but not least. Thank you for the members who have removed the quote. Those who haven't please do so once you see the message. 

Also we are still missing our ninja. So if you spotted her correctly. Please share here 

Finally. Please keep voting!! 

Thank you!! 

PS: no need to quote me if you are responding to my message. I read through each and every post here so I will see your message posted

Archived