[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Wow. SJK is in Khao Yai. Basically no one can book a room there now as it's closed for privacy. Maybe SJk is also meeting the Prime Minister there. He might also do some PR as tourism ambassador between the Thais and Koreans. 

I feel bad for the fans. Some waited since 6am in the morning and only get to see him for 10 seconds. But at least he greeted them and even make an effort to see the back. 

@Chewy Hoe talk about dedication of a man. Lol makes my heart flutter. 

I can't seem to dl the app lol 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Song Joong Ki, you have my utmost respect!!

This is a real namja!! I have nothing but utmost respect for you from now on! 

To those who have not cast your votes for SJK, please show your appreciation for his love for SHK

15 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Song Joong Ki, you have my utmost respect!!

This is a real namja!! I have nothing but utmost respect for you from now on! 

To those who have not cast your votes for SJK, please show your appreciation for his love for SHK

Wow it really made my day.... Thanks for sharing, it gives more motivation to everyone here to vote for them... 

TO ME HE IS TRULY A MAN THAT I CAN HONESTLY SAY IS MORE THAN DESERVING OF OUR GODDESS Why? 

HE EMULATES WHAT SHE LONGS FOR IN A MAN!

17 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

REMOVED OUT OF RESPECT TO THE ASSOCIATING PARTIES

SJK: "To be able to film together with Korea's Most Beautiful Actress, I felt really happy......... I realized her inner heart and personality are really good also."

SHK: "I'd prefer someone who I'd be able to talk with easily.......... I'd like someone

WHO WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN ME, NO MATTER WHAT I DO. THAT'S MY KIND OF MAN"

SHK: "When a relationship started unnoticeably, I will pour my whole heart into it....... I also expect him to be as sincere as me"...

HYE KYO SSI........ IS MORE THAN DESERVING OF JOONGKI SSI

SHK to SJK: "No, everything about you is handsome"

SHK voices nothing but praise for SJK:

"He acted so well that even my own heart fluttered when acting with him"

"I felt that I had a lot to learn from him even though he was younger"

"He is a rare actor to see"

"We SUPPORTED each other ALOT"

"As a male actor, he fulfilled the role perfectly"

"He is VERY cool friend" 

THIS IS WHY EVERYONE FROM SJK/SHK/S.S FANDOM SHOULD VOTE FOR BOTH! SHK WOULD WANT JOONGKI-SSI TO WIN AND SJK WOULD WANT HYE KYO SSI TO WIN. SO LETS GET THEM WHAT THEY DESERVE! 

tumblr_o4i39cZEuo1u89bdco2_400_zpsvcsoai

VOTE WITH THIRST JUST LIKE SJK WAS THIRSTY FOR SHK :blush:

Wow, the crowd, glad he has arrived safely in BKK. His popularity is insane. I hope after this his votes from Thailand will increace. 

Wonder if SJK will also meet the PM, I think he said he wants to meet SJK personally. he gives a lot of praise to DOTS while it was airing. The power of Capt YSJ. 

Btw, SHK was not in Studio Concrete party while her manager and friends were there? thanks @joongkyo Oooo, what am I thinking now...my mind can't go there, yet.

Continue back reading.

@Chewy Hoe Thank you so much for the sharing. I felt overwhelmed and almost cried  reading ur post.If seeing SHK win makes SJK's heart happy, seeing both of them win makes me happier. How can I stop loving this guy when all he shows are love and respect towards my beauty SHK. 

Glad to see his happy face at the airport, Thai fan are awesome. Thank you for showing ur love and support towards this guy, cause there's nothing much that I could do at where I am now except giving all my votes to him. C'mon fellow troopers, keep fighting and voting.

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I am glad that my sharing touched all your hearts 

please also do realise that this love I shared goes both ways 

SJK is happy when SHK is happy 

SJK fans are happy when SJK is happy 

I think Miss Kim sunbae nim showed a greater love as a fan of SJK to vote ONLY for SHK because they only wanted him to be happy 

To me this love is unparalleled 

Thanks for sharing this sweet and touching story. :wub:

You are right, it is not complete if without both SS couple on stage together. Voted all my votes to SJK yesterday, hope his votes can catch up..

By the way, anyone know how to earn more points to vote? I have installed all the apps in mission yesterday and it doesn't have new mission today. So, lack of points to vote for them now. ;)

I knew we can try use VPN and change the IP address for different countries, just want to know any other way than this. :P

I agree @joongkyo! I already saw the 'SJK telling the staff to vote for SHK' making rounds on IG. We should give proper credit and appreciation to @Chewy Hoe for going out of her way to give us the juicy details. This is supposed to be our safe space where we can freely speculate and merrily bask in the gloriousness of our songsongcouple, not a resource center for likes and gossip for the prying eyes.

Anyway, is there any way for us FILIPINO shippers to force someone powerful to back an SJK fanmeeting here? Or maybe we can meet and formally create a group? :)

@Chewy Hoe I was half asleep scrolling through the thread when I read your post. When I woke up I actually thought I was dreaming about it haha. What an incredibly sweet thing of him to say!!! I'm so happy they found each other. Two beautiful souls that were just meant to be together. 

They both deserve to win so I'm gna take turns voting for both of them! 

8 hours ago, razledgoose said:

Oh wow!!!! What a way to greet my morning! This is just so sweet of SJK....the heck this early he is sharing everything with her...talk about conjugal things...daebak!

@Chewy Hoe, thank you co-captain for sharing with us your conversation. The revelation is just truly swoon worthy and on a deeper level, speaks of his respect, admiration and love for someone who, in the same industry, deserves this more than anyone else. His subtle yet obvious ways of showing his more than special feels for her on more than one occasion is enough for us shippers really. You're hands down and undisputed, the man SJK!

Perhaps he also wishes the public to give dues to what SHK deserves, with all the things she's done and doing till today. Her heart is so beautiful with her upcoming documentary and refusing to be paid for it and with all other things that SHK is, makes his heart swell with love and pride as well. Love it when he said if she wins, it's as though he won it too! What a very bf thing to say. Encouraging his fans to vote for her instead is just making me have the i-want-to-scream-to-the-world-cos-im-happy kindov feeling rn! 

Happy news to start my day!

Archived