[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

8 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

9. My Song2 fic of which I'm writing has reached 25 pages in MS Word, and it still feels only 50%. Song2 makes writing that fic a real pleasure. I'm grateful to come back to it whenever I have time. 

I am really looking forward to read your SS fic :) I rmb I ever read your "RDR" fic, and now I am glad knowing you're writing one with SS :D Pls do share here if you finish writing it. Kkkkkk

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hclover96 Glad you like them :D These are for you then :) 

I blew up the small one as best I could ... I appreciate white space in a well-designed book, but I wish all the pictures were big! I wish the book were bigger so that there's more room for bigger pictures!

Disclaimer: I didn't put any watermarks because they're just an eye sore and the stills were shot by Lim Hyo Seon and officially belong to NEW/DOTS; however, if any of you decide to post the images elsewhere, then it would be greatly appreciated if folks can credit me or Couch Kimchi for scanning :) Thanks!

kZzQep.jpg

547Ukt.jpg

KgA2oD.jpg

Not sure if this had been shared here before:

SONG SONG actually appeared at the same event before, 3 years ago :blink:.

'LANEIGE Brighten Up Global Beauty Camp,  including a Beauty Class with Song Hye-Kyo and a photo shoot with Song Joong-Ki"

IT MUST BE FATE? :wub:

4 minutes ago, angieknows said:

I blew up the small one as best I could ... I appreciate white space, but I wish all the pictures were big!

Wahh! Thank you for sharing them to us :wub: Those such lovely pictures indeed.

I finally figured out how to download and install the Baeksang app. It's pretty fool-proof once you've downloaded it, so I was debating whether I should do a step-by-step tutorial, but since I promised some people that I would here goes...

Song_Song2.jpg

Please to all those who are voting! 

Strategy now is to bring SJK to at least 80%!! 

I had a hard time bringing it to 70% and he needs to be in 80% to be secured!! 

SHK at 89.46 no contest very secure 

SJK at 71.11 needs to be 80% at least 

and I want to say BOTS really works!! 

4 hours ago, pgaltr said:

Hi all

Chinese fan come out the guides how to install and vote for Baeksang award.

Guide: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4523595739 (credit SJK baidu bar)

1. You need to download Baeksang award *.ipk file for Android phone, download here (password: bdnv).

2. You also can install Android simulator on PC if you don't have Android phone

3. After installation, you need to register an account and verify with your phone number (I tested with my non korean phone #).

4. You can do the Mission(install app or share links) to earn the points. Still can't purchase the points with money.

5. One vote costs 200 points, you can just vote for SJK or SHK only, doesn't need to vote for all 4 categories

6. Every account can have 10 votes per day! So, it is gone if you miss it.

Hope this can help.

This worked for me with Bluestacks. Thank you! 

Though downloading apps and watching spam is driving me crazy... but anything for Song Song. :P 

ExZLdJQ.gif

back to downloading... 

I am using my dad's tablet, lol. Downloading the app now, yeah!!!

Hope I do this right, this is the first time for me. Just want to give my support to SJK and SHK for all the happiness they gave me. 

Btw, to those who send me PM I am so sorry, I dunno what's wrong with my phone I can't access my inbox. Will check on them later when I get a hold on my laptop. Sorry... 

@angieknows, thanks for those lovely scans.

@~*kYo*~, thanks for the voting tutorial.  Hopefully it'll work for me :)

Some excerpts from her December 2014 Marie Claire interview (Taiwan version).  It's a very interesting read and it'll give new Kyo fans a deeper understanding of this amazing woman.  Many thanks to @khxyfor her amazing translations :)

From the end of the cloister, when she walked towards me and extended her hand to say hello.  Her small stature riding on the height and light simply couldn't be ignored.  Song Hye Kyo is not as soft/weak as you imagined, she is as tough as she can be, never retreating, till she soars on the screen.

Before the shooting begins, the photographer and I arrived at The Shilla presidential suite.  Song Hye Kyo walked from afar, I really thought of her like a milky and creamy Boston sandwich, at your first bite it gives you a savory and sweet  taste, just like the warmth and pureness she gives off in Autumn Love and The Grandmaster.  However, the reality is not as such.  My impression of her is like a ginger candy, with a dose of Korean ginseng.  There's some bitterness amidst the sweetness, the icing coated on the outside seems like the disguise.  I could feel her bravery from the difficulties she has faced.  After the icing melts, she began to say "I was really timid and shy when i was young, till now I only have a few good friends, 2 from elementary school and 1 from high school.  It was only till my career in entertainment industry that I got a chance to interact with people and talk about scripts.  Of course, I am more outgoing now.  I didn't intend to be in this business, just that I happened to win a uniform modelling competition.  I only love acting when I reached 30, I really like acting and is more responsible towards it."

"The entertainment industry in Korea is small, there's very few women-centered films.  Sometimes when we know about a movie with women-centered plot, we would pay attention and try to grab it.  But I would still study the character, whether it suits me, if all are good then I would definitely try my best.  Just that in this particular matter, I am not greedy and never insist.  I believe that we need to go with the flow, everyone has their own fate and lives.  When I was young, I tried very hard to perform and meet so many people but after some time I would see whether this film is my forte, if it comes my way I would work hard to do well, if it's not mine, I would not be greedy.  When I was young I didn't know my own temperament and character, now I know, probably 70% strong and 30% soft."

Regarding her character, Annie, in The Queens. "She is a queen of the city, she is pessimistic towards life and love.  She broke up from her boyfriend of 8 years and she becomes more optimistic after her failed relationship.  She is just like my own self - easy going, unrestrained and do what the heart desires."

"John Woo and I have approached this role for some time already, around 7 years.  I knew Director Woo since 2007, I still remember the first time I went to Cannes for The Crossing in 2008.  Director Woo liked my performance in Hwang Jin Yi and asked me to join the cast.  Due to some reasons, the shooting couldn't begin.  After some time and a lot of preparations, I returned to the role and the shooting commenced."

"My scenes with Huang Xiao Ming are all great.  I am looking forward to the scene after editing, my first dance with him. Takeshi gives me a calm and peaceful feeling.  Frankly, most of the scenes in the movie are deep and layered.  It's been a long time since i saw a movie with so much depth and  full of historical figures, it gives me a totally different feeling."

Not to mention the historical story of the movie that is not easy to interpret, as early as 7 years ago, she decided to enter into China's market.  A huge market, unfamiliar surroundings and different language, it seems too hard and too much to take.  However, she is not afraid.  "I have met Zhang Ziyi, Tony Leung and Zhang Zhen when I was shooting for The Grandmaster, so I am not unfamiliar with the cast and surroundings."

However, working in a foreign country, it requires you to have courage.  Whenever she is homesick, she would call her mom.  Whenever she misses Korean food, she would request for her assistant to buy some Korean side dishes to accompany Chinese dishes.  When she was shooting The Queens, she went to Karaoke with Joe Cheng, no one understands Korean, but she just let her hair loose and sang SNSD's song.

Through thick and thin, the cast and crew became closer.  "When we were shooting in Kenting, we heard that in a year there are approximately 300 days that the weather is good.  However when we reached there, the whole week has been plagued by rain and it was cold so shooting couldn't commence.  Everyone thought that shooting would only took up a day and we would return to Taipei the next day.  Thus, all only brought one set of clothing so everyday we were wearing the same clothes and waited for shooting to begin."

"Outside from shooting, I still need to memorize my lines.  So once filming ends, I do not have time to think about other things.  For Mandarin script, all I can do is keep on practicing and memorizing.  The moment I wake up, I would start practicing.  But to be able to memorize, I must know the basic Mandarin. On the location, I would interact more with the crew so my listening has improved.  It's still okay if I stay in China for a long term, but once I go back to Korea, my Mandarin will regress."

As she leaned against the couch in the presidential suite, the sun shone revealing her light brown hair, she continued to say "I am in my 30s now and I just found out the job that I love.  I didn't do enough films in my 20s, I am a bit regretful, hopefully I can have more films in the future.  However even as the years passed, I still face love and work with great enthusiasm.  If you love, you must love hard.  If you work, you must give your all.  Just that now I haven't met the right person."

When I saw her publicly announcing her relationship with Hyun Bin till the news of them breaking up, it's just like a movie.  I thought she's brave but instead she said "Everyone thinks that I am very open and dare to love but in fact paparazzi were the ones that broke the news, I was not the one that announced it willingly.  I was more stubborn during my younger years, when I am in love I would then realize this trait of mine.  Love needs respect, I didn't know it when I was young.  I just hope that my future partner will support me in whatever I wish to do so that I can do them well.  And be patient and understanding."

I remembered the day of the shooting, we went in to the majestic restaurant.  All crew were seating together.  There were Korean bibimbap, Ginseng chicken, Italian pasta, sandwich all laid out on the table.  But no one touched their cutlery, till Song Hye Kyo entered and sat at the middle, everyone then started to dig in.  Perhaps in a fairy tale, drama or a man's memory, Song Hye kyo is so pure and sweet like sugar.  She has dreams and beautiful face.  When combined with coffee or tea, she naturally gives off a sweet taste.  In my eyes, whether she is deeply in love or devote herself to her work, just like sugar, after layers and layers, what left of her is strength.

616a97cbjw1em715uh4g1j20qf0x3wkp.jpg616a97cbjw1em7163rl5bj20r50x3n50.jpg

1 hour ago, hyukgu said:

Yes ofc, we are just imagining sth that will happen in the future lol:lol: Yup! Let's make it to 7 days, and whatever happens with us later, that's fine as long as we have partied enough lol

Deal :D you can have the soju, I'll take juice only, lol.

So excited for the awards ceremony. Back to the application. Have to check on the tutorial once again, thank you @pgaltr:D 

Anybody from Singapore managed to verify by phone. I keep getting message that there is something wrong with digits on my handphone number. Anybody knows what's going on? SG handphone digits are always 8. No way I got it wrong. Add country code in front, managed to get verification code has been sent but no sms came. So confused right now

On 4/29/2016 at 7:34 AM, Appolos said:

Silent lurker from day 1. Can a kind soul also pm me the names? I can only guess the first 3. Pretty please with cherry on top? Thank you!

would someone pm to me who is who from joongkyo post, I only get the Taxi, even I follow kyo for so long  still can't figure out, thank

s, waiting for more translation from joongki

Thanks kyo for your tutoring, but which website to download the app , can I use PC my phone is not Andriod, how they charge me,  I will try later.

Thanks hclover 96 and khxy for the translation for the Mag, I always love her interview, just expect Elle for June   

Omg.. this thread is on fire as usual :lol:

Just finished giving my second vote to our SJK... :lol: 

The Queen SHK is on top right now... so the king need to catch up soon...... Keep going girls and guys 

Gonna back read now.

17 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

Anybody from Singapore managed to verify by phone. I keep getting message that there is something wrong with digits on my handphone number. Anybody knows what's going on? SG handphone digits are always 8. No way I got it wrong. Add country code in front, managed to get verification code has been sent but no sms came. So confused right now

I encountered the same problem with Hong Kong phone number too ... -_-

Archived