[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Lol, I think Kyo's still on vacation mode. Looks like she made Jeniejang buy wine and mandu (second post has yezichoi tagged as well)

kkk_yyyooo어디가?

kkk_yyyooo where are you going?

jeniejang@kkk_yyyooo 삼실 술장고 채우러 고고씽~

jeniejang@kkk_yyyooo stocking up on alcohol, Go Go ssing (basically meaning - let's go!!/ or in this context - Let's party!)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo I really do wonder that uri beauty do check her instagram. Bcuz she always leave a comment using her real ig id. What i wanna say is, i feel grateful that she checked her ig and probably knows what's going on there and yeap, just feel 'close' eventhough she's far away. :wub:

Full video of SJK at DOTS dinner party on 1 april 2016

credit. You& Me

Ah I also want to thank @joongkyo for the wonderful translations! And @Chewy Hoe @ilovesjk for become SJK's loyal fans point of view. @SeGafanlady @twtwb @Bambiina @thepixies @khxy @hclover96 @angieknows @melissala @applegirl2 ETC thank you for the insights and informative posts.  I am sorry if I skip anyone, but you know who you are! I really read all of the posts in this thread from page 1.

I am sorry I can not share my thought because even if I can speaks and understand english, I can not write with proper grammar :sweatingbullets: And mostly I just a lurker but if I find something interesting, I will share it. Thank you for making this thread so active and positive :wub: 

@joongkyo Thanks for the positive updates dear. Can't wait to listen to SHK's voice in KBS upcoming documentary :wub:

On a fun note, I really like the lifestyle of SHK and her close group of friends lol. They work hard and play equally as hard LOL All these bottles on Ballantines', Moet & Chandon in Phuket and now Pinot Chardonnay and  Montes premium wine made me wanna join one of their parties so bad :))

14 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Lol, so many SJK cfs these days that I can't even keep track of what he's promoting!!

I am guessing this product helps in cleaning water and making it drinkable.

I know, I lost count too! LOL. I wonder, in Korean television/broadcast, it's probably his commercial after his own and then another one of his own and another one after next! Bwahhahahaa. Is there any room for any other peeps for commercial? Seriously! Hahaha, j/k. I wouldn't mind watching and oogling over his CF's but uri SJK needs to take some time off. Blossom I know you get profits out of these deals, but please have our captain rest LOL! SHK is back in your town, let them date discreetly for a couple of days and give him some R & R with her lady love. Gaaaahhh.

@joongkyothankyou and thankyou again for bringing all the latest news of our couple! i finally have time to check and back read. i think it is a water purifier products. i bet i could see him in every corner and screen in SK. totally happy for him! and cannot wait to watch SHK as a narrator, and for a good cause again. i work in rare diseases related field so i am glad that she took this role to let people to know more. an angel indeed :wub:

2 hours ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

WOW this makes me SOOOOO HAPPPYYYYY!  

Mystery of the couple jackets solved! I RECOGNIZE THAT LOGO!!!!!!

CANADA GOOSE!!!! LOVE YOU SHK!!!!

SHE DIDN'T MENTION OUR GODDESS BECAUSE THEY ARE CONSIDERED A PAIR, FROM NOW ON THEY ARE ONE ANOTHER!!!

I think Zyon must've read something or whatever coz she changed her caption with "Landon & I & hye-kyo". Hope she posts some more BTS stuff with our OTP! Gaaaaah...

Has this been shared? SJK looks so gorgeous in this angle...with that messy hair and topless form...oh and that Fruit Loops box, it never looked so good, specially with SJK holding it....awwwwww...drooooollll

13083254_1047537915332997_59235813369729

13087379_1047537945332994_36373723728250

Hi!! This past few days I can only managed to read post on this thread coz of my busy work, good thing I find time to write what I have in mind and feels sorry for my long post. Sorry if some of my sentence jumps from this topic to the other coz I write whatever related things pops up in my mind, I have a short term memory. Lol! And hey! I’m a Filipino who is a die-hard fan of SHK unnie since AIMH and SJK oppa since Running Man and promised to support this ship till the end.

Spoiler

It feels good to see my Queen is all smile after all the controversy and seems very happy with her relationship with SJK oppa (whatever relationship is that, close colleagues/hubby and wifey. Eyyy sorry for my delulu mind. I want to help spread positive vibes despite of all the negative vibes which keeps on bugging here. SPREAD LOVE AND POSITIVE ENERGY. LET US ALL MAKE THIS SHIP GO FURTHER. WE CAN ALL BE THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP. FIGHTING!!!!

And I clearly noticed that SHK and SJK are all smile when they are filming or when they are together. They have a world of their own. As in ALL SMILE!!!!!!! That’s why they have lots of NGs coz they can resist each other, a sign of being in love. You can’t concentrate if your LOML is with you. SJK oppa knows how to make SHK unnie smile and brings out the best in her. As a woman like me I will surely fall for that person who can make that things on me, who knows me well (remember that wine kiss rehearsal convo), and who brings out the best in me.

I noticed that SS Couple/KiKyo Couple/Nation’s Couple/Adam Couple have these gestures that only these two love birds can understand (e.g. SMIRK, SMILE, STARES, GESTURES and BODY LANGUAGE, etc.).

And I’m completely convinced that this two are really dating. Why? (Let me express my own opinion about this. Please don’t judge me. Kekekekeke)

The fact that SJK flew to New York just to meet SHK unnie for a meal (wow! That’s so wow! If that person don’t have a special place in your heart, why bother traveling miles away just to have a meal with that person.) I wonder what they did during their private time in NY (Oopps, my pervert mind is eating me. Hahaha!) An eagle eyed fans in NY saw them holding hands and shopping at the grocery store together. (Chances are Hye Kyo cooked for their meal and they had their meal together at Kyo’s apartment.) Ninja moves at the airport (sign of protection to the one you love), using the back door of the hotel after dinner and gone MIA and seen the next morning at the airport, that “something fishy” reactions of their staff (lol idk how to explain this part, I can’t find the right words to describe it).

Seriously we can also name them as NINJA Couple coz they always make ninja moves.

HK Presscon:

I know all of us here have watched their HK PC and idk if some of you noticed when SHK called SJK to join her on stage and when SJK joins SHK on stage the first thing he did is grab on SHK’s waist and seconds after SJK looked on his right side (probably someone from their side is telling SJK to put his hand on SHK shoulder) and SJK did it then.

About the TRUCK KISS:

I have read somewhere in this paradise (thread) (sorry I forgot what page and who posted it) that after they shoot the truck kissing scene the two are laughing and feels awkward. Why feel awkward? In their BTS, SJK jokes that he needs his mom’s permission before doing the scene and SHK unnie respond that why now? Since they’ve done it a lot (does she means in private or in that particular drama? Hmm) and why the two feels suddenly awkward after shooting that scene when they probably done a lot of it in the drama (let’s say they shoot the balcony first or wine kiss scene), Hahaha coz it’s as clear as the crystal water in Navagio beach that they have feelings towards each other.

I have read @joongkyos post about Jjirashi thingy. I salute you for your great works, thanks for sharing it with us. May you continue to shower us with your amazing news about SS Couple. I really appreciate your efforts. Saranghae! I knew almost of the blind items you gave. Hahaha.

P.S. I don’t know how to attached image or gif here to support my post. Pity me. Hahaha. I tried once but epic failed.

@joongkyo i just want to drop a quick note to showing my gratitude on how much im appreciating your hardwork n dedication on all the translations and news updates. Wanna give you a big hug!!! 

I'm so proud to see the selection of works that she's doing, she has one noble beautiful soul. Who won't love her??? 

And the cover of ELLE????? Omg I'm sooo longing for that!!!!!!!

@twtwb Beautiful article you'd written, every single word is meaningful n beautiful and i only just realise now (yes im very sorry ..embarrassed :sweatingbullets: ) that you r a boy!!! I love reading your posts.

And also to many many others who had contributed on every single posts. Thank you so so much. Love you all!!!

*back to my cave of work*

I cannot take my eyes off those fruit loops on his abs! Makes my mind go wild with imagination. 

Imagine HK-sshi using her sensuous lips to eat up the remaining fruit loops on his abs....

Feeling so hot now... sorry for my delulu imagination :P

@joongkyo Thank you for the translation of the talk show. Awaiting the rest of the translation today. Thank you for the hard work and always providing us with information to spazz on... 

Reading all the recent news and feel like I was swimming in happiness. ^_^ Since when just seeing her back, realizing it's her hand can make me so happy. Then reading news about her participation in project for social good will makes me feel proud like a she was my sister. :tears: And the news on her next project ensures that my soul will be fed. And yes thank you twtwb for reminding what Joong Ki said, it's not only the outside appearance but also the inside beauty that makes her Song Hye Kyo :) 

1168412_1664748300472233_1071727545_n.jp

ABOVE  is Goddess house she bought for mom and her NYC apartment

OMG Phuket is the place to be in Thailand... Koh Samui is gorgeous too but it's a bit far.. Phuket is just 30 mins flight from Bangkok and it's a FOOD HEAVEN there.. their seafood is most fresh and delicious it looks like they just hailed from the sea.. beaches are beautiful and many beautiful attraction.. I love Phuket my self even not a big fan of Pathong beach (it looks like Kuta-Bali, too crowded) but other beaches such us Bang Thao and Kaiton are more secluded and less crowded... Korean people love Phuket more than Koh Samui since it has more life and entertainment such as club... bars and restaurants with live music are endless choice... but the Thai Phuket Cuisine is awesome.. I can see they eat shrimp padthai, somtam, pla kapong kheemao (fried fish with garlic) and shrimps in sweet and sour... aroi mak! so delicious I'm hungry!

Goddess love Thailand (me too) since in Thailand the people are so polite and nice they never bother you.. and the weather is always nice and sunny.. OMG she makes me wanna go back there soon (I just went for 3 weeks on january) while here in Holland is cold and raining ice these days....

Archived