[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

OMG! I'm dying. A little off topic but I saw an article on AllKpop.com posted today about actresses then and now pics. Ohmyggooosshh, I was literally dying looking at all the other ladies' old pics, hahaha! SHK is in there too, but she is the only one, I mean seriously, the only one that looks sooooo beautiful during her HS days. Some looked gangsta, real hood, some looked so dull, some looked straight out of a suspense horror film... hahaha! Okay, some are half descent but still. I CANT EVEN...!!! SHK was and still is gorgeous... a Goddess, indeed! 

EDIT:

Had to take out the link, I thought about it and I might get in trouble and get this thread in trouble as well! LOL. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, missandrea said:

OMG! I'm dying. A little off topic but I saw an article on AllKpop.com posted today about actresses then and now pics. Ohmyggooosshh, I was literally dying looking at all the other ladies' old pics, hahaha! SHK is in there too, but she is the only one, I mean seriously, the only one that looks sooooo beautiful during her HS days. Some looked gangsta's, some looked so dull hahaha! I CANT EVEN...!!! SHK was and still is gorgeous... a Goddess, indeed! 

"maturity" does do justice to them:phew:

our hye kyo is forever goddess:D plus shin min ah:D

On 4/22/2016 at 2:37 PM, Aliesh Nolatgan said:

Oh yeah! I saw that too...:)

15 minutes ago, ysteee said:

I think im the only one left which I dont get who is who. OMG, i think i really need someone to really PM me and states the real names. 

I think bcuz im not really 100% familiar with everyone around SHK eonnie beside SJK. LOL

SO I HAVE A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW T^T someone please help. 

Yeah, me too. I just guess some of them, but still confused. Btw, I really enjoy #joongkyo translation, so I will back read. 

31 minutes ago, Prentiss said:

"maturity" does do justice to them:phew:

our hye kyo is forever goddess:D plus shin min ah:D

The last one, I was really surprised. LOL. I mean, what kind of a miracle happened! LOL. I like her, but I didn't think she looked like that in HS. hahaha. Maturity? Ok, fine. LOL.

5 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

no worries about that Baskin and Robins ad.. it's purely professional and if you can see with your eagle eyes.. SJK is actually hesitating.. hehehe.. he tried as milimeter as possible to avoid closeness with the CF actress (I dunno who she is) so no harm done dearies it's for work anyway and don't bash any actress/actors here we are all classy, fabulous and on a different level shippers

agree,even if they are that close.. there is no chemistry or closeness between them kkkkk.

Thankyou so much @joongkyo for your effort to translate that interview. You're definitely a great PR for our SongSong couple

Reading that interview made me realize how great SHK as human being is! You couldn't gained those kind of respect from all the reporters by just being a great actress, you must be a very great person indeed!

Anyway, when one reporter stated Mr Taxi drove back to Seoul just only to meet her when they were dating, I giggled. I know it's not a fair comparison, but.... the fact SJK flew to NY which are 6.900 miles from Seoul just to have meal with SHK as a friend, in my eye, SJK already passed Mr Taxi's effort as a boyfriend, LOL

27 minutes ago, putri gyuu said:

agree,even if they are that close.. there is no chemistry or closeness between them kkkkk.

Okay, she is just an extra! LOL. No sparks flying, nothing! Hahaha. She's lucky though, most of SJK's CF is by his lonesome self, but she get to have a scene with him! LOL. Not even worth wondering about! HA! This one is literally per Director's advise/lead. With DOTS and SHK's scene it was all them, acting naturally without even coached on! Gaaaaah. 

12 minutes ago, angelmas said:

Can someone pm me who is mr.bald and mr.ken please?...I'm dying to know...

Huhuhu...can't concentrate on my work right now..:bawling:

Can somebody PW me who is Mr Bald and Mr Pinnochio... Please... Please... I am still guessing the rest... 

@joongkyo Many thanks for your translation & hardwork. I'm enjoying every bit of it. I was dying of curosity who was Mr Aeroplane, Mr Taxi, DDL & Mr Friends etc. Ken is definitely aptly named. :lol: When I read further, slowly I figured them out. I thought Mr Butterfly would be a better description of Mr Aeroplane. Then again, that would be a dead giveaway and he is not as gorgeous as a butterfly. 

Reporter checked must be an anti. Lol ... seriously love how he got shot down.

10 hours ago, joongkyo said:

I just wanted to post this while some people are waiting for translations

Mr. Airplane - extremely famous Korean actor, known for his personal and professional life. Considered good looking by some and not by some, his looks are pretty polarising .

Mr. Taxi - extremely famous Korean actor, boring as plain toast but loved by many women for his looks, his looks are more or less acknowledged by all.

Mr. Daddy Long Legs - extremely famous Korean actor, has an extremely good personality and is known for being very down to earth - extremely good looking.

Mr. Art-lover - famous Korean actor - good looking, great actor and loves Art.

Mr. Friend-to-many-celebrities - famous TV Personality who is friends with Mr. Daddy Long Legs.

Mr. Pinocchio - famous Korean actor,  I also MC TV shows.

Mr. Ken - super famous Korean actor, presently in a relationship with someone who isn't Korean.

Mr. I-am-bald-and-wear-glasses - famous personality who owns many restaurants in Korea, is known to be close to many celebrities. Women celebrities never have to worry about scandals with him around.

I'm so sorry to bother you lovely shippers, but could someone please PM me who is who? I just need to make sure I got all of them correct :) Thanks in advance x

3 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

I just saw a post on IG @leeyuan_ogel. It is a picture of Kyo in Thailand Aiport. Is it her old picture or recent picture? Can someone confirm it? Thanks :) 

It looks new...... But I can't seem to find the original owner of the pic on Twitter which is where it was found....

9 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

I just saw a post on IG @leeyuan_ogel. It is a picture of Kyo in Thailand Aiport. Is it her old picture or recent picture? Can someone confirm it? Thanks :) 

Looks new photo.  :smile: Thanks! 

Archived