[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, dees33 said:

you know, there is also SHK's own thread here in soompi, you can ask question about her there too, might be without being treated as a troll and if it's KMY than you have DOTS thread too, why keep coming to shipper's thread and act like you care:blink:

@dees33

Open discussion are well accepted here, I always post ‘negative’ comment too … may be you never read my post .. so far no one label me troll :D .. though some may not like it but I am never label as troll (YET).

Spoiler

I think the reason I thought you were troll is because you only appear on certain occasion and most of the time your post is full of doubt –  :D .. like asking about kissing sequence which come first and yet never really elaborate when people respond ..

And most of the time you like to bring up questions which appear innocent but yet you are trying to point up something negative (like the link you posted about SJK calling SHK noona on 18 April) (when it’s already a known fact and has been discussed in detail) and there was also the time you keep bringing out the possibility of them ‘just colleagues’ also on 18 april) ..

If you are a fan of SHK and think SJK and SHK just colleague – what you should do is just post in SHK thread .. since you are SHK fan (and do not believe in shipping SS).

This section of the forum is clearly for the delulu – SHIPPER PARADISE …. And of course those that have doubt in their relationship shouldn’t even comment or come here .. :D ..

Every time I read your comment – I was like … huh is she a shipper? Of just SHK fan or is she SJK fan? … your stand are not clear, sometime your post kinda flip flop  

If you are a SS shipper … I am sure you saw what we saw … we will be on similar wavelength MOST of the time … and we shall be squealing with delight … we try as much as possible to be positive.

If you don’t feel the passion like we do .. I guess the best place for you to be is in SHK thread ..

I am sorry – I am blunt and I am not a hypocrite …. If you love them as much as we do .. I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARM .. I kiss you muah muah muah .. if you don’t share the same passion . I would like to bid you goodbye and let meet up in SHK thread where the comments a more neutral and SHK bias …

@joongkyo Dongseang, I need to sign you on. your fandom is going to surpass SS at this rate lol...you threw in a 3 liner and in the midst of translating and you get 21 likes? And you are all but 21 and people twice your age likes reading from you? I should start up a entertainment company and sign you on exclusively and you will make me very rich 

@Bambiina see it isn't so hard right? Let her speak and everything will be over 

@mummyof2 lol ok let me ask you a hypothetical question? If ever one day she leaves this ship or have other commitments, what are all of you going to rely on? This ship or thread will be abandoned? 

I've been keeping my fingers from typing but i guess can't help but to join my fellow shippers here

I don't have any doubt about SHK's mental and emotional status brought about by this "mess" but i sincerely hope that she is physically healthy to face it. 

to those who felt their opinion is understood in a different context, well you implied otherwise and seems offensive to others especially to Alpha Team (the pillars of this wonderful thread, you know who you are :)) who are trying to avoid the negativity by trying to remind others not to post "attacks" and by posting goodies. 

Not all of us are very articulate so better choose your words to avoid conflicts, i really want this thread to keep on going so if you cannot contribute just be grateful to those who put so much effort by abiding to the rules of soompi and rules as a SS shipper.

Umm...everyone, it's not exactly SS related but it gives us a lot of SHK information..so we can piece stuff together. It's a one hour programme, so I can't possibly translate it immediately. I will hopefully be able to give you all a summarised version by tonight. 

@Chewy Hoe lol....yeah, sadly my entertainment talents are limited. 

*logging out for now*

@Bambiina you are a forgiving and open-minded person. . Hugs and kisses to you :wub:.  @dees33 if you are a solo. Shk shipper.. there's a shk thread where you can speak with no fear 

@joongkyo dear.. you're such a tease 

@Chewy Hoe you always kill me with your humour.   Can I please be a shareholder of your management company of our superstar joongkyo?

Hurray everyone. .. kyo fans in China have started cancelling their orders for J company stuff.. this has gained the attention of knetz and knetz are saying China fans are great.. this is big.. because these companies depend a lot on the China market and we all know that Kyo is super duper huge in China. .

China fans  are going to the j company various sites to say they will boycott their products in light of their behaviour to Kyo.. kudos to them!

Something to happify  everyone 

@applegirl2 don't worry about being teased it's not recent news but just a interesting one! You are dying right? You know all the latest news already from Chinese side anyway. And no I will be the only manager. Lol And yay to that news you just posted 

@joongkyo  you probably went to eat. lol so I summariaed for you the same 3 liner post has been pinned up already even though it's got no content inside. And the logging out post is close to being pinned up soon and still no content yet! You are so going to make me very rich lol...

@applegirl2 it's a reporter news that sort of knows Kyo. And Kyo is still ninja so nothing much we can do otherwise you think she have time to go translate this? lol 

i thought I told you where he is? His latest BB CF lucky he never sit so close to the girl only fed her from far and the model look so bored with him lol 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:d5c526f786eb93cfbbed5c6daaf3e034

@thepixies and the rest, they wouldn't so bad today and they haven't come back after I reply so why all these anger now coming out? Did you all not see the moderators warning in CAPITAL LETTERS in RED colors that she will only give ONE warning? The next thing that will happen is we cannot find this thread under shippers paradise and there is no use for regrets 

@Bambiina I know don't worry you did so well unnie! And it's harder if you end up having no thread to go

@applegirl2 lol now I want you cos your post was pinned up too! Can consider 

8 hours ago, hclover96 said:

I'm in the mood for a little spamming today so don't mind me everyone ^_^  I was going through some of Kyo's old interviews and articles and came across this interview when she was promoting The Crossing part 2.  I just realized the date (July 30, 2015) this interview was on.  This interview was given when she was filming DotS already.  I'll just translate the part where she talked about her ideal type and her views on marriage.  A certain someone came across my mind that perfectly describes her ideal other half ;)

Q:  What is your ideal other half like?

A:  Aside from outer appearance, the most important thing is that person would have great respect for my work.  I hope my other half would not bother me too much when I'm busy with work.  I hope that person's personality is very warm.  Interests and preferences should be similar, for example, when traveling, if everyone likes the same things, there will be no quarreling.

Q:  Family, love and work, how would you order it (in terms of importance)?

A:  Since not yet married, work is the most important to me.  After marriage, of course would still continue working.  But in terms of important things, may let the husband take control, would look after the family a little more myself.

http://ent.163.com/15/0730/07/AVONHC8Q000300B1.html#p=AV5R31TI00B50003

Thank you for the good vibe and please keep "spamming" when you wake up, I always enjoy your posts ^^. Reading her answers lead me to a potential candidate.

"the most important thing is that person would have great respect for my work.  I hope my other half would not bother me too much when I'm busy with work.  I hope that person's personality is very warm.  Interests and preferences should be similar"

So our candidate has the following assessment:
  • Great respect for her work: He is in the same industry/share the same career with her, plus the fact that the two filmed together and went through thick and thin, shared happiness, was on behalf of the other in difficult time to ensure that the filming went smoothly, had personal conversation to encourage each other etc, then regards to the requirement of sympathy on work, I think our candidate is even over qualified. 
  • Personality is very warm: Well our candidate is considerate to every staff of the crew, even the most junior one. On and off the screen, he is complimented not less than 10 times about his sangnamja manner. 
  • Interests and preferences should be similar: In my knowledge he has't expressed the big interest in travelling but the fact shows that he coincidentally had a trip to New York to have a friendly meal with his friend, sounds like he loves to travel. 

And all the mentioned assessments are based on what you've shared with us, unnie, how coincidental  :lol:

@Chewy Hoe any good news abt Kyo always makes me happy .. old or new is always good cos I haven't been a devoted fan-woman all this while..so lots of things abt her I don't really know.. despite watching her dramas since AIMH 

speaking of which. . hey .. aren't you going to update us any good stuff about your Ki?  I'm waiting .. or you've been just too worried about your daughter in law.  or is it sister in law ? :P

btw. . I am pouting about your unwillingness to share joongkyo. . how abt  I drive the car and fetch the meals ... 

oh my...are we having a fan war over joongkyo?  lol

ha @Chewy Hoe  he's really a professional. . look at the way he's gazing at the model while sharing the ice cream.. A true actor .. respect ..

hahaha from those criteria SHK already mention, i bet our candidate will be the winner.. LOL 

Whoah,, great moves China fans! your country is the Biggest around the world! and billions fans of SHK there.. Xie xie for your love to SHK, xie xie for treated SHK like your own citizen, xie xie for your support China fans...!

much love from the other side of the world ^^

Whoa. I am back to so many back pages to read! China fans are really amazing. With so much love going on, I am no longer worried about how SHK feels. I believe she must have felt really touched. So, I am resting the J.Estina case and going back to shipping my Song Song. And maybe another round of marathoning Dots. 

A shout out to @joongkyo for the wonderful translations and @Chewy Hoe for your witty remarks and many many others more for keeping this thread fun!

48 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Hurray everyone. .. kyo fans in China have started cancelling their orders for J company stuff.. this has gained the attention of knetz and knetz are saying China fans are great.. this is big.. because these companies depend a lot on the China market and we all know that Kyo is super duper huge in China. .

Something to happify  everyone 

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .. send my regards to them ... Send my kisses to them .. WOW .. just WOW and before the lawsuit even begin official - SHK has won ... POWER OF UNITY ... 

When you do something sincere and if you are wronged - I believe not just the fans are behind her, GOD will also be on her side .. 

About me being forgiving -

Spoiler

Hehehe … Muah muah to you too .. anyway I think SHK fans are very much welcome (even if they don’t share the passion with SS shipper) same goes to SJK fans … WELCOME since this thread is so informative for both SJK fans and SHK fans (individual fan). I understand that Joongki and SHK fandom (English base fans) must be very grateful to all those people that share information here – be it SHK bias, SJK bias or SS bias … this thread is like a one stop portal where we get news from every corner of the world -  That the reason soompi is very famous for a long time.

This information is valuable to all fans. We don’t have to open so many tab/site … the news are right on our ‘door step’ … I can never thank enough –All the Core member here – that always sacrifice their time for this ship … esp those that share and translate news ..

So individual fan start flocking here for news and also to read comments and sometime cannot refrain themselves from commenting (I fully understand the feeling).. so in that process sometime they tend to be too bias :D and end up upsetting the opposite fan base or sometime post a ‘smirk’ comment… so my advice – Just read :D don’t participate in the discussion.. bring the discussion to your bias thread – tag whoever you want to reply to in your bias thread ..

That what happen here I think :D … (if some comment too bias or appear in sensitive to the opposite fans) .. I am telling myself to be ‘cool’ about it when it happen … we want more people to love either JK or SHK (even if they don’t ship SS) .. right? … We have to be cool and matured (HEH look who’s talking .. wahahaha) … anyway the up and down in the thread is actually what make us strong … it bring us closer .. everytime a crisis happen – I gain more cyber friend hehehe ..  you will see every tom richard simmons and harry will start delurking an support the ship … :D just like Drama and heartbeat – if it’s just a straight line – we all be dead …

@Chewy Hoe It is hard .. wahahaha .. for me 

Archived