[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Good morning all~

Was having quite a bad mood last night after reading all the upsetting news, however given our beauty is such a strong woman and had been in the industry for such a long time, I don’t think things like that would get to her nerves. There’s nothing that she hadn’t gone through before. The fact that the money she (or her company) trying to claim from J. are all going to be donated to the jewellery design school speaks a lot. It clearly stating that the lawsuit is for justice and for the good will, and that’s nothing to do with her personally. I hope some responsible newspapers or her agency could emphasise on this point, so people can focus on the main detail instead of being guided away by bad intentions.

Anyways, so I guess we all shouldn’t need to worry to much, just let the court and her company deals with it. Our beauty is with very good mood lately, let her continue to enjoy her life and hopefully can spend some quality time with Mr Song.

Thanks @Chewy Hoe for sharing the MV .. lovely song and lovely edit. Now you are making me miss them SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! 

Happy Shipping everyone~~ <3

P.S. loving someone is indeed tiring, but the 2 deserves my worries 

:wub:

Edit

@Chewy Hoe just watched.. yes it's beautiful.. actually Ahn and Jason Chen are the 2 channels that I am always watching, i think there was a fan vid made with the HK press con songsong edit using 1 of Jason Chen's song and i loved that one LOTSSSSSSSSS too. ehhe

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for SHK to come back to Korea...

Is she here yet?

13087551_495946727274740_131926563848127

There's nothing to do without her. ㅠㅠ

13103385_495946540608092_241377370896783

When will she come back???

13051527_495946750608071_723219314647967

Killing some more time:

13096309_495946407274772_830333961201180

*Tear*

13102668_495946363941443_135648949358508

I refuse to listen to any hate over the stupid J. Estina incident! :angry:

13118986_495946827274730_556014519215782

Come back!!!!!!!!

Morning comrades :lol:

I've been at uneasy mode since yesterday but the panic went away when I read you guys' words, thank you so much for spreading the positive vibe :)

Come to think of it, from my point of view, Kyo and UAA might have carefully discussions on this matter, which means Kyo acknowledges clearly about the situation and somehow I have the feeling that her recent photos on IG is a message to us, that she is a happy, brave and strong creation, so keep calm and stay positively besides her.

Her words keep rolling in my mind, she truly understands her fans:

"My fans, most of them had been with me since I started till now. And most of their characters and personalities are surprisingly same as mine. No worries, no panicky, not particularly concerned about news and anxious to express their view. They silently support me, trusting me. And I trust them too..."

This time, please let us worry for you and be your source of energy whenever it's up or down, through thick and thin, unnie :)

13096082_1778464782387726_11934989339549

I love SHK with simple makeup but she looks stunning with heavy smokey eyes!!

I hope today brings good news about SHK and SJK ♡

Spoiler

I almost fell off my chair when my cousin sent it to me. This person looks very similar to SJK. Or is it photoshopped?

I gave my cousin my ultimate KMY side eye because of this lol

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

Just now, snowglobe147 said:

Waiting for SHK to come back to Korea...

Is she here yet?

There's nothing to do without her. ㅠㅠ

When will she come back???

Killing some more time:

*Tear*

I refuse to listen to any hate over the stupid J. Estina incident! :angry:

Come back!!!!!!!!

Thank you for re-posting these photos again. I like it so much when SJK pose with closed eyes, he looks so innocent and cute beyond words

On April 27th, an official from the DotS drama said, "the drama crew has decided not to release a Director's Cut DVD, but a special extended version DVD will be released.  It will include the TV production process, contents that have not been previously broadcasted, MV, etc."

@joongkyoand @Chewy Hoe, I think Kyo should be back in Korea now.  Yesterday, one of her friends posted on Instagram that their vacation is over and they're back to reality now.

Spoiler

26659770756_840f11ec05_b.jpg

Some pics and gifs to brighten up the mood here :)

26080308894_83ceebbf47_b.jpg26659262056_19e9aac678_b.jpg26080308874_e8388be252_o.jpg

cr to baidu

Awesome gif by dc fans

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f3ahh26cphg20j60gsu12.gif

SHK is an only daughter raised by a single mother.

Hence, i am not surprised with how she face this new challenge in her career.

She knows how to fight  for herself and make a stand for what is right.

Instead of allowing others to step on her just to avoid trouble, hassle and negative publicity, she choose instead to take proper action by going to courts.

She's one fine lady but she's got balls as well.

She's proven herself not only beautiful and talented but compassionate, strong and smart as well.

I SALUTE her. SHK=Kang Mo Yeon.

Goodness @Chewy Hoe the violin cover is amazing! An awesome start for my day!

@lovely_skham_stv love your post! When they look at each other, everything explodes, haha. So transparent and so happy being together. 

If I ever saw SJK, I want to say, "I love Song2 couple!".

But Idk what will happen to me if I saw SHK in person. Someone that I'm a fan of since 2002 suddenly in front of me. Most probably I'll cry, though it will be embarrassing. 

I don't understand what Dispatch is saying in that article. However, I'm glad that a big news portal like them is taking a stand to support uri SHK. 

@hclover96 thank you for the pics and gifs. Brought a smile to my face :)

This rumor of SHK going to China makes me think she has chosen a new movie. Maybe?

Sometimes I question the way I fangirl. I use too much emotion on this. I get worried, sad and angry when things don't go well with my idols. I'm happy when they're happy. I miss them when I don't see them for a few days. A part of me thinks this is insane. What for? My idols don't even know I'm alive. But well. They give me energy and add extra colors to my days. So I care about them to the point that what happens to them influence my mood. I hope my support to them can really support them too, although in the flimsiest, tiniest bit. Since I feel they gave a lot to me. 

Here's to wishing the best outcome for SHK. May she have a great day today, and the next, and the next. SJK too. 

And everyone of you too, who love the same people like I do.

Happy Thursday!

@hclover96 I don't think anyone knows for sure where she is, whether in Phuket or Seoul . Last night I was told she's catching the 12:40pm/1:00 am flight to Seoul but after that I can't seem to get any confirmation from Korean or Thai side on this point. Also I think Jeniejang left before the others because Hyun_young and YeziChoi posted pictures of them vacationing even after she(Jenie) posted that post.

32 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@hclover96 Yeap but BD and WB say that no one saw her so.....and that IG post was before the flight? 

and BD deleted all J related articles cos J is influential in China? I cannot believe this 

@Chewy Hoe, the Instagram post was from 20 hours ago.  Don't know when Kyo's flight is supposed to be at.  I'm not surprised that no one saw her at the airport.  She's an expert at being a ninja :)  

@joongkyo, thanks for the info.  I guess we should wait and see where she's really at.  This woman can be a real ninja when she wants to be, lol

I know this gif has been posted a million times, but this one is with subs and I really like his shy laugh afterwards :P

04d019.gif

I find this part really cute.  He didn't come out when the host introduced him and ask him to come out (maybe he didn't understand her).  He came out only when Kyo gestured for him to come out, lol.  I like how his hand automatically and naturally went to her waist ;)

r3lvxG.gif

I love everything about Korea except for one thing. Admiration for talent and success is strongly dominated by male actors and it is a reality that female fans have cost this disparity. Women complain about sexism but in most cases we are to blame for it.  In every successful drama, there is a man and a woman but it seems in Korea there is no equality in terms of adoration. To all the female fans in Korea, start thinking about Women’s Empowerment and how we can be equal with men. We cannot demand it, if our own cost the disparity! This is the very reason I love Song Hye Kyo because I feel that she is a woman who is confident, know what she wants and has become successful in a male dominated industry. How sad that we are in the 20th century and still discussing women and men’s equality. As a woman, we all should be nothing but proud to have this gender and support our own, it makes us part of a legacy of people who have, despite all of this, and worse, fought for who they were and fought to not let the social standing of their gender obstruct the achievement and aspirations in their wake, and those of future generations. This is why we need each other, and this is why we need feminism.

Hi guys , i decide to post in this thread after being a silent reader for along time. actually i feel really sad why hyekyo get this kind of trouble. so im asking my dad that working in law field. when i tell him about this case, my dad tell me that she will definitely win in the court. whatever it is , she will win. because my dad said that she have alot of things that can support her in the court. i just see this problem from law aspects. but i believe my dad that have alot of experiences in law and im gonna trust him. so our job just encourages her and support her because we know thay she'll definetly win !!!! 

Archived