[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoiler

Can you all spot SHK? I see Ms Park in front.

Then at the back we have Kris, (lady in pink - I think this is Jeniejang ), Jungho, Raymond, Hyun_kyoung,  (another woman blocked by the crew member but my guess is that this is Yezi?).

Some people on Instagram posted saying SHK is the one in pink, I don't think so because SHK's straw hat isn't as floppy as the one in that picture, I think that woman is Jeniejang.

13 hours ago, Bambiina said:

She continue to give me reason to believe ... SHK I LOVE YOU

Her posts implicitly tell us to believe on them really :wub: As I have ever said before, this SHK unnie seriously the best in understanding the "right-timing" concept LOL :D

3659922495_18fc62a7_833552364_81cb741b.g

Credit: as tagged.

I just want to confirm something with the Thailand fans reading this: are the tickets to the fan meet on 4th may all sold out already? Because I called the organiser and they said so but advised that maybe there are still people holding on to extras 

And you guys know which hotel he is staying in? 

Thanks in advance!! 

I know this is so last minute but my boss only told me I have nothing important to oversee in early May hence I want to go! Today is the 4/26 and I need to book air tickets so anyone who knows please PM me!! I deeply appreciate! 

3 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I just want to confirm something with the Thailand fans reading this: are the tickets to the fan meet on 4th may all sold out already? You guys know which hotel he is staying in? 

Thanks in advance!! 

Quoting @liln 's message to me regarding the Bangkok fan meeting. I think you can ask her about the hotel. 

The tickets here sold out in just about 20 mins. I could not buy it. i think many of SS shippers going to SJK's FM. Here in Thailand I belived most of JK and HK fan are SS shippers.

2 hours ago, redwinecouple said:

Lol at SHK 'trolling' at the trolls.

How many pics do you have on your phone, SHK? Must be an entire album, eh? My not delulu self thinks she's missing someone. I mean, how can you post an unrelated photo when you're in vacation not unless you're thoughts are filled with that person and your fond memories lol.  

Atta girl SHK!!!! This is how you manage bashers and haters....spread love, it never fails! This pic is gold....I love how they are both smiling in that scene and really they are just PERFECT in every angle!

@joongkyo I think our lady is behind Jungho and she was sitting next to Raymond Chae on his left side in the pic. I see a hand with with pink glove and V-sign raised up behind Jungho LOL Correct me if I'm wrong hehe

Another close up pic from the photobook. I'm sorry if this has been posted before

credits: holyjh2@instagram.com

Feel of the moment

I am a person that follows my heart in almost any situation. Thats why my posts are usually based on the feeling I get from people, their interactions and situations they are in. 

And reading on some kind of hate wave, that reached SHK on instagram, I have to say, that there are people who are like that. Mean, rude and jealous, who cant stand the happiness of others when they cant have their own. 

Any person could feel down reading comments like that. No matter how positive person can be, how cheerful and happy. Seeing negative reactions to something you had no power over, can be saddening and disheartening.

However, I am happy to see our beloved SHK react like this. When it comes to our mood, we all tend to be in the feel of the moment. We listen to music that reflects our mood. We play the movie that we want at that precise moment. We share the pictures with others that reflect our current thoughts. Everything we do, is usually dictated by the feel of the moment.

And I feel like SHK is this kind of person too. She is not an open person, so people might not see it at first, but the way she does things, with a passion and kindness and gives it her all, she is defintiely a person driven by her heart. Even when she acts or interacts with others, it is absolutely clear. Her heart is what makes her who she is. 

Therefore I can see her instagram updates in various ways. It can reflect her missing SJK, DotS. But there is this feeling I get, that it can also be her direct response to hate she faced. She is definitely feeling it. She isnt the kind of person that would disregard feelings of others just because she feels that it is unjust. She cares about people, whether they are her fans or fans of someone else. Always treating others with kidness and compassion. She will always spread love and happiness.

That is why I dont see it as a message to haters that she is gonna ignore their request (I find that request hilariously dumb). I find it as a message to us. To her fans who keep supporting her, who keep sending her our love. Who always stand behind her. She is telling us, that she is aware of the hate, but she is not going to feel down, because she has incredible support of her friends and her fans. And she feels happy at the moment. 

Similarity that is shared by those photos, is her wonderful smile. That smile is a huge giveaway. Would you send someone a smiling photo if you were feeling sad ? That is why, even though she is aware of what is going on, she is telling us not to worry and keep supporting her. She is sending us her love and telling us to trust her choices. Her choices make her happy and she hopes to share that happiness with us. 

And sinceriously, I believe in her and I trust her and I have nothing but love for her. She is the only person that can decide what makes her happy, but we all can be a reassuring voice behind her choices. If she sees how much love we have for her and that we are supporting her, she wont feel that reserved and she will feel that she can open up instead of building more walls. 

Therefore I encourage everyone to not go into protective mode, but to a mode of support and love. Love conquers all. 

16 minutes ago, geronimoooo said:

Feel of the moment

I am a person that follows my heart in almost any situation. Thats why my posts are usually based on the feeling I get from people, their interactions and situations they are in. 

And reading on some kind of hate wave, that reached SHK on instagram, I have to say, that there are people who are like that. Mean, rude and jealous, who cant stand the happiness of others when they cant have their own. 

Any person could feel down reading comments like that. No matter how positive person can be, how cheerful and happy. Seeing negative reactions to something you had no power over, can be saddening and disheartening.

However, I am happy to see our beloved SHK react like this. When it comes to our mood, we all tend to be in the feel of the moment. We listen to music that reflects our mood. We play the movie that we want at that precise moment. We share the pictures with others that reflect our current thoughts. Everything we do, is usually dictated by the feel of the moment.

And I feel like SHK is this kind of person too. She is not an open person, so people might not see it at first, but the way she does things, with a passion and kindness and gives it her all, she is defintiely a person driven by her heart. Even when she acts or interacts with others, it is absolutely clear. Her heart is what makes her who she is. 

Therefore I can see her instagram updates in various ways. It can reflect her missing SJK, DotS. But there is this feeling I get, that it can also be her direct response to hate she faced. She is definitely feeling it. She isnt the kind of person that would disregard feelings of others just because she feels that it is unjust. She cares about people, whether they are her fans or fans of someone else. Always treating others with kidness and compassion. She will always spread love and happiness.

That is why I dont see it as a message to haters that she is gonna ignore their request (I find that request hilariously dumb). I find it as a message to us. To her fans who keep supporting her, who keep sending her our love. Who always stand behind her. She is telling us, that she is aware of the hate, but she is not going to feel down, because she has incredible support of her friends and her fans. And she feels happy at the moment. 

Similarity that is shared by those photos, is her wonderful smile. That smile is a huge giveaway. Would you send someone a smiling photo if you were feeling sad ? That is why, even though she is aware of what is going on, she is telling us not to worry and keep supporting her. She is sending us her love and telling us to trust her choices. Her choices make her happy and she hopes to share that happiness with us. 

And sinceriously, I believe in her and I trust her and I have nothing but love for her. She is the only person that can decide what makes her happy, but we all can be a reassuring voice behind her choices. If she sees how much love we have for her and that we are supporting her, she wont feel that reserved and she will feel that she can open up instead of building more walls. 

Therefore I encourage everyone to not go into protective mode, but to a mode of support and love. Love conquers all. 

Now, this one's a good read for me.:) It only goes to show how mature her mindset is. I also feel the lady's quiet confidence. Her head and her heart are definitely where they should be.

The same thing goes to everyone here, who chose to take the higher road instead of letting things get out of hand.

You ended this one perfectly: love indeed conquers all.

Good night for now SS shippers.:)

P.S. i am excited for SJK's event next week. Sure, he'll surprise us anew.

14 hours ago, newgirlblues said:

Drop by to share this fanvid :) 

http://youtu.be/sL7Y-Tp4MK8

OMG!! Song-song couple fabulous fanvid by Diandra!! SQUEEEEE!! Must see!! I love all of her video of Robert Pattinson&Kristen Stewart. I'm so happy she made this vid!!

My fave part was when the Interviewer asked:

"You're saying that Kim Minjeong can't break up the Song-song couple?" 

SJK: "Yes!"

And this BTS part:wub:

image_8.gif

Thank you so much for sharing Diandra!

Today is like roller coaster ride, just this morning/evening we were so upset/mad with those irresponsible people throwing hates to HK and now look, uri HK herself answer them in the best way we could ever imagine.

You go girl! Show them how happy you are right now to even be affected by those antis.

No one can mess with uri Beauty! 

Thanks everyone for all the updates and news, especially to @joongkyoand @khxyfor the translations.  I guess I missed out on some important things again while I'm sleeping (really sucks living on the other side of the world).  Backtracking through the last 10 pages gives me the gist of what's going on.  Thanks shippers for responding to these anti-fans in a mature and level-headed manner :)  The best we can do is to give plenty of support and love to Kyo and our Song-Song couple. 

@Chewy Hoe, thanks also for tagging me regarding my translations.  I really don't mind if it's being posted somewhere else as long as it's kept within Soompi.  Hoping that you'll be able to get the tickets to SJK's Bangkok fan meeting.  Good luck!

Lee Seung Joon (who plays Dr. Song in DotS) mentioned Kyo on the April 23rd 'Entertainment Relay' broadcast.  He said Kyo's real personality is cool and approachable.  He said, "SHK is a very cool person.  She will take the initiative to greet other people.  She's someone who will make others feel very relax and comfortable."

401522_202788_2853.jpg

Source:  http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=401522

Archived