[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JK's arm is kinda resting on HK's chest on that balcony kiss, most actors avoid the "sensitive" areas of co-actors' body but these two are waaaay toooooo comfortable.. its like SJK is the only one who can access SHK's upper and lower body. 

how i wish they showed the after kiss bts! some kiss bts i've seen, the actors were like allergic to each other after the director shouted 'cut'. 

13 minutes ago, cloe_1409 said:

the thing is..SJK is really ROTFL..LOL..he cant control his laughter..he was dying from laughter.i cant help i  was laughing so hard as well...it's so adorable to the max..correct me if i'm wrong..but so far i know i'd never see him like this before..honestly i'm fan of his drama NG , so back then i was watching most of his BTSs and NGs in NG..he was laughing so hard as well , but not to the point he was rolling on the floor laughing ..LOL mhmm..or  maybe in NG the drama is not funny as Dots, i think

That must be beyond his imagination to see SHK acted so "aegyo-ish" like that, that's why he couldn't help himself to laugh so hard:lol:

But look at SHK ..... She's so adorable after looking others laughed so hard at her :D

237473099_ae7b3bb7.gif

Actor Song Joong Ki confided that even when not recording, he along with Song Hye Kyo is still relatively common mind.
In the special episode 'Descendants of the Sun' is aired on the radio 22/4 2TV KS, Song Joong Ki has conducted an interview with his own
During the interview of the day, after receiving questions about Song Hye Kyo, he has conveyed his mood when selected in the role: "There are times when I still do not believe it when told myself: 'I was filming with stars Song Hye Kyo? was that also a loving relationship again? ".
Song: "Both times when not filming, we complement each other the enemy segments lacking, care for each other very much. It looks like we really 'mind is relatively common ' "
The director is responsible for directing Lee Eung Bok acting also shared about Song Hye Kyo: "She's the type who sincere, passionate and not prove to be a star, who owns aspect alone."
- Song Joong Ki Jin Goo vs, playing "two-three" for the word & Co SISTAR and AOA to publicize secret story
In the film, the context of the girl group SISTAR time mentioned showed agitated actor Jin Goo
In today's special episode, "Come meet. The descendants of the Sun" includes the stories behind the scenes at the film processing has been broadcast
In the public segment backstage scene of the shower scene and Jin Goo Song Joong Ki had received a lot of attention. Now Seo Dae Young said the following lines: "In Uruk much beautiful girls. Girls are co-sized Kim Tae-hee, size and SISTAR vintage girl".
Before filming the scene, Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki, each person, who assumed SISTAR, who was assigned to represent AOA winning by playing rock paper scissors to see who will be added to the dialog, finally, SISTAR who appear in the film's dialogue.
- Song Hye Kyo: "Yoo Ji Sin, if not the Song, no one may undertake"

Also in the day, Song Hye Kyo also mentioned about Yoo Ji Sin character by Song Joong Ki undertake.

Song Hye Kyo has reserved praise for her co-star: "Indeed so great is the casting stages so that I think Captain Yoo Ji Sin, if not the Song then everyone can do here? "

Lee Eung Bok director explains: "Song truly fit for the role of the army and people of both humor and a man full of integrity"

- Song Hye Kyo: "There are also those valuable old but cute. Sorry"

OMG :wub::wub:

OMG this ship is seriously killing my productivity and I don't even care. So I went back and watched some of the BTS clips on YT and it's more than obvious that these two do not have a sibling relationship in any way unless it's like the one in Flowers in the Attic (where the brother and sister were like in love and even got married - but that was incest so no - ew!) 

Well no worries since our SongSong couple are not related in any way. By my observation, SJK totally acts like a smitten puppy and sang namja at the same time in SHK's presence and she comes off like she is totally disarmed and genuinely charmed by him. I remember during the BTS of TWTWB that while SHK would laugh at JIS's jokes and antics, she always seemed to keep herself at an arm's length from him. There is none of that with SJK and instead there is what appears to be a VERY FAMILIAR LEVEL OF COMFORT.

I just love the sense of pure joy they exude in the way they laugh with one another. No one makes me laugh the way my husband does and I get the same sense from these two.

CgpjogYUgAAMmHG.jpg

CgpmhZnU8AAH6ES.jpg

20 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

Wonder what SHK did say to SJK that made him laughing shyly like this

Credit: as tagged:)

my guess :"오빠라고 불러도 돼? = can i call you "oppa?" ", hahaha, wild guess ever :w00t: 

OK, the last post for tonight since I have been sitting in front of laptop for 5 hours straight lol :lol: 

What a happy night for SS shippers! Wish everyday Song-Song can give us more and more happy news especially about their relationship:wub:

SJK had become one with the floor! LOL He did nothing but laugh!

31554830_066dd1b7_237473099_a8afa562-1.g

DC Inside

Good night, fellow shippers! :heart:

3696151282_0497546a.gif

DC Inside

My heart feels like a baby baby (lol..dunno what this means)

It's really over

Stay happy my loves.

Another meeting of the beautiful DOTS cast!

SJK - You won't die.

SHK- Still since only 30 seconds are left  (timer goes off and everyone laughs)

SHK (cute voice to SJK) - So, I died.

SJK (cute voice to SHK) - Oh, you died.

SHK (complaining cute voice to Park Hoon ) - I died (lol..since he's supposed to disarm the bomb but the timer went off)

17 hours ago, KSHxKYJ said:

l6gJE6.gif

Cr as tagged

Of all the gifs you guys uploaded, this one catch my attention, not because of the sweet gesture from our OTP

but because of how ordinary looking they are while not on taping. The way SHK dress up in this particular scene...so casual.

Loose fitting shirt and denim short with an up do hair style. :) I love it!

And ofcourse our dear Capt. SJK,  :o:w00t: Dang! that bicep muscle!

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I have issues to address here. 

because you don't just send me hate mails here 

JUST BECAUSE: 

-I am a more of a SJK fan and I tend to post things related to him only because I know him better and I just wanted to share this for the benefit of those who don't and I noticed lot of people in this thread are Kyo fans as compared to Ki 

You make statements like: 

-SJK don't match up to Kyo and he has to level up to match her!! 

Excuse me, this is just the most ridiculous thing I have heard in my life!!

WHY? Because if you think he doesn't match up to Kyo then why are you in this shippers thread, like seriously???? 

You must have thought they look together that's why you are here right?? Or are you just a one sided Kyo fan who only wants her to be with who you want her to be and come here just to mock at Ki?? 

if everyone here with eyes can see, Kyo has changed her dressing style from feminine to more causal chic, sweaters and sneakers and all..

have I ever ever say anything about Kyo dressing down to match Ki???

You please take a look at all posts I have made! I have made it loud and clear that I SHIP both of them together and I have nothing but praises for Kyo!! I want them married and have kids and THAT'S WHY I AM HERE!! 

Lastly you ended with: you are not in the best position to discuss Ki because ilovesjk is here longer and she knows better!! I only trust her opinion!! 

You know what? I don't really care!! You have your right to value whoever's opinions!! But you have no right to tell me that I cannot discuss about Ki because I may not have been Long enough here but I know him Long and well enough!! 

It breaks my heart that I have to do it here but this is totally way out of line!! 

My dear chingu..just ignore that idiot, please keep posting..I'm glad your part of this beautiful family..chill & be happy :wub::blush:

1 hour ago, superbigcat said:

No, it's not goodbye, it's "See you again" :) Can't find word to express the appreciation for Ms. Lim's talent and dedication in catching the beautiful moments. *I won't cry I won't cry*

Squeeeee!!! In the bottom second from left pic, that's the one they're holding hands right right right???

Archived