[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Chewy Hoe keep posting about SJK. I love SJK. Lol But since i cant marry him, SHK can have him. Hahah

These two are too cute for word. I love the scene where he was sitting with his legs open to her sitting on the nurse's lap. Super manly. And Kyo laughing at his jokes with no reservation. So in love with these two.

just like everyone here, I am so going to buy the bts dvd if they produce it. Though I'm quite disappointed with the lack of ss moment, but after reading the posts here, yup I have to agree, the production company is hiding something from us. 

@Chewy Hoe I appreciate all ur post u shared here. Please don't stop posting in this thread. 

I am really disappointed with this troll creature and I just don't understand how can a person has so much hatred in their heart. Wish u troll find ease in ur heart one day. 

OMG OMG OMG....

Just got home...rush to watch the BTS. And I lost count how many times I burst out laughing!

It is so OBVIOUS that SJK DOES NOT....I repeat...DOES NOT treat himself as a dongsaeng to SHK. The script reading shows that they seemed familar with each other....The way they interact.....Which sibling interact like that???!!! 

However..the MOST telling sign. The way he sat in front of SHK and the medical team. Facing her with his legs like that. Is that how u sit in front of a sunbae?! A noona?!  NOOOOO. ..It's boyfriend move. OK?! 

And SJK is totally the leader in the relationship. So OBVIOUS too. Looking at how both interact, you can see it. And SHK looks so happy! 

It is also quite obvious EVERY MALE in the set is a fanboy of SHK. Lol. I suspect SJK is a fanboy too!  (I mean which male on Earth wouldn't be at least attracted to the goddess herself!) 

By the way, I totally LOVE the scene when they practiced the wine kiss. SJK in white and u can see his abs (or biceps...so HOT. My screen is on fire!!!) SJK, white is your color. Damn on you! 

Sidenote: Could someone please explain to me the fiasco with SJK joining Happy Camp and someone in Baidu posted it way in advance? Sorry, I don't get the whole deal/hype. (Sorry for asking.If it has been explained, pls direct me to the page and I can read it up)

Meanwhile.....GROUP HUGSSSSSSS everyone!!! Our ship is sailing right at its course!!!! Wheee! !!!

@BlossomFlowers22 OMG!. Leo Oppa is that you, I didn't know you shipped SS too. Of course you can be my date, at 41 you could still kick LKS and JaeHoonie Oppa's buttttt. 

But please don't forget to bring your Oscar statuette when you come for the wedding, we can use that as a good distraction to sneak into the wedding. Oh...actually since you're Leo Oppa we don't have to worry about sneaking in. SS will welcome us with open arms.

237473099_d21a5b3c.gif

something about this BTS tells me that this is not the first time she put her arms around him like this ;)  looks very comfortable
and the two ladies at the background are like "look look they are kissing already!"

3 minutes ago, bliss7 said:

something about this BTS tells me that this is not the first time she put her arms around him like this ;)  looks very comfortable
and the two ladies at the background are like "look look they are kissing already!"

HAHAHAHA You definitely caught them gasping!

I WANNA BE ONE OF THE CREW WATCHING ALL THEIR KISSES 

6 minutes ago, angelicXD said:

How do I watch with subs? It's not coming on and the cc is about srt link. Lol 

Thanks for the link.

Sorry, you'll have to wait for some other site in that case. I can watch it, sometimes viewers from different countries have different results from the same site.

the thing is..SJK is really ROTFL..LOL..he cant control his laughter..he was dying from laughter.i cant help i  was laughing so hard as well...it's so adorable to the max..correct me if i'm wrong..but so far i know i'd never see him like this before..honestly i'm fan of his drama NG , so back then i was watching most of his BTSs and NGs in NG..he was laughing so hard as well , but not to the point he was rolling on the floor laughing ..LOL mhmm..or  maybe in NG the drama is not funny as Dots, i think

Archived