[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Internet at home is betraying me in surfing international website - soompi so I'm using the data of my mobile in order to catch up with you guys, can't even leave the laptop for more than 5 minutes and giggling without control, hope my parents don't think that I'm crazy..

2 minutes ago, bliss7 said:

Am I the only one who feels a bit disappointed about BTS? tbh I was expecting more :( disappointed indeed!

They said they will release a DVD where all the BTS and NGs are included per episode, maybe they did not show all because of this

Friends, the epilogue was the BTS and the showing of the production aspect of the drama.  KBS already explained thats what the epilogue would be about, please don't be disappointed.

I think their definition of the term "epilogue" differs from our understanding (something lost in the translation, perhaps?).  But if you think about it, realistically, it would've been impossible for them to have an epilogue (in the the way that we normally think of it) since the drama was wholly preproduced.  Unless they'd planned ahead of time, there just wouldn't be any new scenes to share.  They could not have predicted the drama would do this well and that they'd tack on an extra week of specials. 

1 minute ago, cristapark said:

Truck kiss and ship kiss bts??? Why are they not showing it?? Huhuhu

they're hiding something from us (something obvious maybe?) so probably that's why they didn't show us the kiss bts. i dunno, but that's what I think tho... hehe.

3 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

They said they will release a DVD where all the BTS and NGs are included per episode, maybe they did not show all because of this

Thanks fro the update :) they better keep their promise.

Wonder y they don't give us the truck and ship kiss....is it too revealing??...kikikiki

Ottokke....our couple are so much in love that y their kissing scene are too real....:P and It must be 12 PG...arghhhh....KBS how could u leave us wondering.....We need that bts for our experiment and thesis...

Archived