[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Just now, joongkyo said:

@melissala I think she's talking about us!

How does it feel to play a character that is a girl-crush to many people?

Honestly, KMY had to show more tom-boyish characteristic which is why female fans seem to appreciate her. She's easygoing and laid-back. I felt great satisfaction to be able to play KMY - since KMY's character doesn't require strict image monitoring it was a lot of fun!.

yes...Unnnie you are my real and reel life girl-crush!

Dr. Kang and Kyo make my heart flutter :bawling:  She's the cutest!

uTum8RJ.gif

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, khxy said:

"I thank my cool brother YAI for his cameo in DOTS and also LKS for his cameo,both of them added colours to the drama.I am grateful."

Ain't I the only one who have the feeling that this is a wife who expresses thankfulness to her husband's friend, on behalf of her husband? :phew: *delulu mode on*

41 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Would you date a man like YSJ?

Honestly I would be afraid if a man like YSJ would were my boyfriend but I also think I would overcome that fear because of the power of love. Many people didn't like that KMY rejected YSJ in the beginning and questioned her reasons, but I could identify with her fears and apprehensions. KMY finally shows her real heart to him in the end so that was good. If I were KMY, I too would begin the relationship with a lot of insecurities and fears.

oohhhh... wow... is this not enough confirmation of SongSong couple.... read between the lines...

1 hour ago, hanhkhohaiduong said:

@lila7

Both of them so happy in this pic :w00t:

Especially, Song Jong Ki, He had a happy smile =))  The ghost of a smile played round his lips.:sweatingbullets:

I'm so happy for them..and I will be incredibly blissful if that's going to be real (as all of us wish) :wub::wub::wub:. Frankly, my husband is four years younger than me :P:P:P

SHG nad SJK get married and start your new married life and make lots of beautiful babies becoz right now all in this thread is going crazy about you two, pls give us a good news so we can live happily ever after like you  two....... guys if our wish may cometrue i can die with a smile in my lips

I'm still backreading & at the same time, I keep refreshing this page for the translations :lol:

Few days back, it was SJK's FM & it fueled more to our ship 'coz most of his answers are shouting for SHK! :wub: & now, it's SHK's PC & most of her answers are shouting also for SJK! gosssssh! She's fueling it moreeeeeee!! THE FEELS ~~~~ I can't....

(gifs coming your way... :D)

giphy.gif

tumblr_m4vjt8BXEo1qj3ir1_zps09838a11.gif

sjVFj4M.gif

giphy.gif

& ohhhhh, SHK's sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! gossssssh!!! :heart: She's glowing so much :love:

@melissala thanks for the articles & @joongkyo @khxy Thank you so much for the translations!! mwaaaaaaaahugs :kiss_wink:

So in summary - the salient points for SS shippers 

1. I am very happy these days 

2. Sjk is a wonderful actor , good  person and close friend. 

3. I will continue to meet and have many meals with my close friend with the protection  of the cast and crew of DOTS.  

4. Yes, I will get married 

Please feel free to chime in on important take home messages I may have left out :lol:

And here you go, no denial again. Lol this time from our goddess. 

These two, they're basically confessing to each other subtly. 

Aaand one could feel Kyo's happiness. She's a woman loved and in love. Kekekeke 

and oh!! Bts in a few!!!! 

OMG .. such perfection SHK ... PERFECT .. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

I am so lost for word ... I usually write long comment and now .. I just have nothing to say ..

Her answer is screaming ... We are in love .. We are planning for our wedding ..I am ever ready to get married ... yes I was hesitant like KMY but now I am sure of my feeling .... SJK is a great man .. and HE LOVES ME ...

GALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS .. SHE DID NOT DENYYYYY .. SHE DID NOT DENY .. SHE DID NOT DENY ... SHE DID NOT DENY ..

I keep repeating this over and over again ..I can't believe what I'm reading .. IS THIS REALLY SHK? .... 

SHE DID NOT DENY ...

SHE WANTS TO GET MARRIED ...

I can go on and  on and on 

THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS GIFT

I am so giddy reading SHK's interview. I know SHK to be generally honest and she's not the type to play up the media, not even for promotion's sake. 

I find SHK's answers so sincere and warm. She's truly beautiful inside and out how she's so ready to hand over the credit to SJK though she contributed equally to the success of DOTS. Just shows how humble she is. And her revelation of feeling like a proud mama when she witnessed SJK's mass popularity firsthand is so relatable. As a woman's natural instinct towards people they care about, that's exactly how I feel these days! I assure you all, it's due to the level of admiration I have for SJK and how much I love and care for him as a person. We can say SHK feels this way too? :P 

To me, her lack of denial towards the dating rumors is the most revealing. Especially SHK, she'd for sure make a firm statement on the spot if none of it were true, considering the backlash she received in the past and also knetz' comments prior to and after the rumors about how she's notorious for always falling for her costars. I don't see why she wouldn't put a definite end to the rumors. But because she just smoothly responded, further confirming their meetup but never mentioning "no we are not dating", I think it spoke for itself. Also going off on irrelevancy about fashion week in which the two didn't attend, I feel showed her nervousness in response. 

And of course I cannot leave out her comments regarding ideal type, marriage, and the kiss scene. Eonnie, you're right, you're much too frank to be suitable for variety shows. You'd really just say how you feel. :P As what I said about SJK, the woman is in love. She's considering marriage suddenly when not even a year ago the idea of it didn't even sit in her mind. I love it! I hope the two get married soon!

If both of them are stating they want to get married and SJK told his fans outright that no matter what they say, he is getting married. So that indicates SJK might have already proposed to SHK and she accepted it. They are laying the grounds for fans on both sides to get used to the idea and support for either mid year or year end announcement of their impending wedding. :PB):phew:

Both are not denying at all. They are practically basking on the rumour and let it continue.

So shippers, get ready to pop champagne! 

All above is just my speculation only ... So don't cut and paste it somewhere else and mislead others. 

SHK basically confessed today.

She said, her heart fluttered when SJK asked her if he should confess or apoogize. She said that kissing him feels as natural as breathing and that even she was surprised to see her own expression when kissing him. 

She then goes and praises him so much, that SJK is probably grinning like mad somewhere and jumping from all the joy he feels in his heart right now. 

We all know she is a huge professional, everyone knows that. It is her strong point. Thats why we are all going aww on her, cause she is also so honest, that she cant help it, but reveal things she will be blushing about for weeks, after realizing what she said today.

SHK is a goddess.

Thanks @joongkyo for fast translations. You are on a roll today. SHK has such amazing fans like you. 

Archived