[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Somehow i really felt that Dispatch is not doing their job.  Their full time job is to read the forums  especially our forum and published the "news" there. We have already rebutted  and concluded that it is only a sleeve plus Nurse is catching the other sleeve. So my question, is it really necessary  for them to put up this article  on their site, or they are just acting on behalf of the agencies to stop the 'fanning'. They seems more like SHK And SJK'S managers..... they are too enjoying the "rumors" like the rest of us.... 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, 2cents said:

ah... time for the mr song and the "small one" to bless the earth with more mini songs

I really love this gif of SHK... she's so soothing to the little girl (who looks a bit like her as a kid actually) - she'd make such a great mother i think

Awww thank you for sharing!!:wub:

sZxJitX.gif

Dear Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo:

a0MGV.gif

Hello all, i just sign up now to get on board this song song ship!

I don't know if this video on youtube has already been discussed or not but still gonna share it anyway ^^

its a short BTS of DOTS and it surely show that SJK and SHK using INFORMAL korean words to each other off screen, so i think they really are having a close relationship, and they are comfortable with each other! (there goes the noona /seonbae topic off)

I don't get what is the funny things that keep making SJK laugh and causing NG, can someone explain it to me? Hehe 

@Joongkyo master-nim, first i want to say hi nice to meet you, and thank you for your updates and post in this thread. I wonder if this Video has already been discussed here or not?

3 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

It should be Snoopy's mother's house. He already mentioned in an interview. But he said SHK did not have shooting at that time but she also came.....^^

Yup! @tien _le... yes! But I find it very warming that the Song Couple take a photo together with Snoopy mummy. .. more and more couples photos taking with mummies and uncles and aunties should be coming up. .. you know. .. old folks can read faces, and I bet that Snoopy mummy will say 'How compatible they are and should get married soon!" :-)

Look at the 3 photos posted above, i think she would be jin goo's mum cuz the background of the first two above photos is the same (food stall) and the backgorund of the below third photo is jinwoo with the old lady. May be it's another gathering not mentioned by any members of the Alpha team yet. 

30 minutes ago, hanjaegook said:
Is that SHK at the top right?? ^________^ :blush: 

Thank you for the lightning-speed update chingu :lol: Even just seeing the SongSong photo taken with another between them can make my day because they're all look so relax and happy ^_^ Can't wait to special episodes, so we have Joong Ki and Jin Goo oppa raises their voices ask for us to watch special eps, I guess it's reasonable if our Kyo post something too? :rolleyes: *truly thirsty for her information, I miss the Beauty already*

I guess the lady is Snoopy's mom in her food stall?

It sounds reasonable @phuongfoodiedinh omona I hear ring bell somewhere :phew: (please kindly remove the photo from your quote since it's remarked as spam and mod warned us about this, thank you ^_^)

And Jin Goo oppa, kudos to you for being a very active shipper, feel like we're having a secret insider haha :lol:

6 minutes ago, lovemetruly said:

Anyone knows the caption? Lol another hang out moment of OTP. KYAAAAA

This is the caption:

"우리들의 태백 핫플레이스!!
#알파팀 전원~~~최중사 어머님 가게에서 오붓오붓~^^
어머니께서 #송송커플 이랑 내 사진도 가게에 걸어주시고...
근데 아들내미 사진은 없다는...
배우#박훈!! 분발하라"

The only thing I know was the Hashtag #SongSongCouple that Jingo wrote himself :)) @joongkyo please come to the rescue <3 <3 

2 hours ago, QuynhT said:

At this point... I don't care what evidence comes out anymore... like I just know with my guts they're dating for real.

Enough hints have been given, enough praises and subtle body signal, TOTAL LACK of denial, and many many more. 

They look TOO NON-CHALANT about these dating rumors around them for them to NOT be dating... And since they're mature adults, well known actors/actresses, they don't have to DENY anything (unlike some other idols...which i really feel bad for them). They just choose to be quiet and let everyone thinks whatever people want to think.

Any of you guys feeling this way?

I AM! :heart:

I bet everyone remember the scene where our big boss and beauty went for car wash in ep16.

What I wanna say is, what I feel about that scene is, I really feel that that scene were not scripted, I mean, the hug. 

Before Big boss asking for the hug, beauty was a bit resisting but still hug him in the end.

I watched the scene for nth times and I still think that hug was not scripted. 

Anyone's with me? :D:D:D 

Archived