[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Song Hye Kyo's necklace sales gives J.Estina (Romanos Company) record breaking success for .

J.Estina which is the jewellery sub-brand under Romanos Company, (earlier parts about skater Kim Yuna who was the brand ambassador while she was participating at the Vancouver Olympics). SHK was been the face of the brand since 2014, the company especially wanted her as the ambassador as they wanted to expand business within China.

When DOTS was being made, the marketing team of J.Estina especially created the *Sun shaped necklace* which is given by YSJ to KMY's character in the drama DOTS. However not many pieces of this necklace were made as the company had no idea there would be such an overwhelming demand for this particular necklace once the drama aired. There have been increasing requests by Chinese tourists/customers asking for the *Necklace that KMY wears* when visiting the J.Estina store.

In fact , the overwhelming popularity of the necklace has increased the stock value of the company from 8,000 Won in February to 13,000 Won per share. Looks like J.Estina is poised to enjoy an all-time record performance.

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2016041794871

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, iammyst_stv said:

Can you post his BEFORE and AFTER DOTS ideal type because everyone's saying that his ideal type has changed. I really don't have an inkling of idea about him before DOTS. 

When the reporter asked him, which part he looks when he looks at a woman; he candidly replied, “Legs. I’m a guy too. I’m attracted to sex body lines”. Later, he added that he interest in tall women “I don’t mind if she’s taller than me”. When asked whether he has dated a tall woman, he confessed, “I’ve dated one for almost two years”.

From : Who is Song Joong Ki’s Girlfriend? http://miner 8.com/en/3732

While, the recent type he mentions, you can check here (backread the previous pages in this thread, my friend)

and most of all, he said his ideal type changes (tall girl and he does not mind to have a girl tALLEr  than he is) but not that of a woman who has sense just like what he said 

"He likes a woman with sense. When asked about his ideal girl, he said, "My favorite kind of woman is one who has sense. Then I notice looks and then personality."

From http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9673/20130604/song-joong-ki-five-fun-facts.htm dated in June 2013 

THIS THING REMAINS UNCHANGED up to now, he said in the latest interview.One more, he changed too now, it is said alcohol and cigarettes things he does not do, and what now is, he is drunk, he forget the previous day.... said LKS (he forget the previous day, ahhh..just like KMY did)

26 minutes ago, infinite7muse_3b47 said:

wow, what an eagle eye u got there.

also, i think i saw JK's tongue at the beginning of the kiss too

is-that-a-tongue-ohhh

hmm but i don't know how to put photo here T.T

here the link 

http://rockergyuinspirit.tumblr.com/post/142944540679/is-that-a-tongue-ohhh

The photo is not clear so it is hard for me to see her tongue. Therefore until we have a clearer photo or screenshot please don't spread the information (just worried for SHK).

51 minutes ago, infinite7muse_3b47 said:

wow, what an eagle eye u got there.

also, i think i saw JK's tongue at the beginning of the kiss too

is-that-a-tongue-ohhh

hmm but i don't know how to put photo here T.T

here the link 

http://rockergyuinspirit.tumblr.com/post/142944540679/is-that-a-tongue-ohhh

Based on the link, it wasn't his tongue but his teeth (I have better video resolution). But I'm not sure about the other kiss scenes :D.

When he mentioned that he wants a woman smaller/shorter than him, all I could think of were his hugs with Song Hye Kyo. Because of her stature, she is so easy to envelop in his protective arms. He can bend his head down slightly to snuggle his face to the crook of her neck and smell her hair :) And his arms perfectly wind around her body at a level that lets him rub the small of her back and his hand to cup her head ... Excuse me, I'm going to re-watch the hugging scenes now ...

4 hours ago, khxy said:

One of the scenes that Joong Ki like is when he asked Dr Kang what is her blood type?

She said "beautiful type"

Then the mc proceeds to ask if his girlfriend answers him in such a way,what will he do?

JK said whatever my girlfriend says is alright and whatever she does is always correct

I am an English teacher and I love words. I constantly think about words and grammars, also because I love to write fanfics. 

I don't understand Korean, but just from this, I'd like to say that, USUALLY,

If someone is asked a question with the word IF, he/she would answer with the word IF too. Because IF means if only, something that is not true at the moment. 

So, normally, SJK should answer, "IF I have a girlfriend, what she says would be always right, and whatever she does would always be correct"

But no. 

He answered, "Whatever my girlfriend says is all right and whatever she does is always correct"

This might be a boring post for many of you, but as an English teacher who has dwelled in teaching grammars for 6 years, you wouldn't understand how giddy I feel.

He was asked with the IF clause (something that is not true at the moment)

But he answered with THE PRESENT TENSE. It is tenses about something that is TRUE at the moment.

I.

WHY AM I EVEN BRINGING MY JOB INTO THIS SHIPPING???

Nevermind TT_______TT

Song2 makes me like this. 

I might be reading too much between the lines and I might be entirely wrong because only the translators really understand. 

But. Yeah. You got me, I hope. 

TOO MUCH FEELS TT________TT

wow i think his answer on the “ideal girl” is soooo telling.. first of all, he got asked this question SO many times.. so i’m pretty sure he has a standard answer he can reply even in his sleep. OR, if he has no one specific in mind he can give the general “oh i want someone who is pretty, good personality, can cook, some outdoor stuffs because i love that too, etc” but he has to throw in things like “can sing” .. huh?? sporty, can cook, can sing, what? i’ve never heard ANYONE has “can sing” in their ideal type, like really.. so random.. he’s totally describing a specific someone. Also the “smaller than me” come on.. he HAS to know the fans are all over that.. how would he know? well, he has people working for him i’m sure are monitoring the fans/audience response to the show, to the pairing, his popularity, etc so really, i’m sure they know of us, what we all expect.. and this is completely opposite to what he said before about his ideal type. SO, he's really kind.. throwing hints after hints to his fans.. can't wait for his other fans meeting in asia.. this guy is gonna give us so many clues haha.. SHK on the other hand is surprisingly quiet.. that's also a very interesting clue, why trying to hard to stay out of the spotlight?

i have to confess..when i saw the final episode, i was okey..a few days after Dots has ended  i was fine too....but now i'm crying so hard here,,this withdrawal is kicking me so hard when our captain sang always...sure SJK loves that song..he sang perpectly fine, the voice, his tunes are sooooooooooo sweet...arghh i want to see his facial expressions when he sang..i think i'm not okey at all..i missed song song couple soo much..me as an audience still have  lingering feelings with those unforgetable moments of song song couple..i cant imagine how SJK and SHK deal with it..i mean the withdrawal syndromes....

6 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I am an English teacher and I love words. I constantly think about words and grammars, also because I love to write fanfics. 

If someone is asked a question with the word IF, he/she would answer with the word IF too. Because IF means if only, something that is not true at the moment. 

So, normally, SJK should answer, "IF I have a girlfriend, what she says would be always right, and whatever she does would always be correct"

But no. 

He answered, "Whatever my girlfriend says is all right and whatever she does is always correct"

This might be a boring post for many of you, but as an English teacher who has dwelled in teaching grammars for 6 years, you wouldn't understand how giddy I feel.

But he answered with THE PRESENT TENSE. It is tenses about something that is TRUE at the moment.

I.

Nevermind TT_______TT

I might be reading too much between the lines and I might be entirely wrong because only the translators really understand. 

7 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

But no. 

I.

Nevermind TT_______TT

I love your explanation :D...Sense logic for me :D

1 hour ago, dees33 said:

Credit to @utkim from Dots thread. I thought I saw SHK's tongue during the kiss scene. Now here is a huge clearer picture 

I notice this scene too, I watched many time with the slow motion speed. I felt like SJK's lip (maybe also his tongue ><") touched SHK's tongue. And I guess this is cause of SHK raised her hand to his arm because she was a bit frightened. I think this is FRENCH KISS !!! :phew::w00t:

Moreover I felt that when SHK was frightened, she tried to move her body from SJK but SJK pulled her to be tight him again.

Seem like kiss scene is not enough for him and he doesn't want to let her go from his embrace...:wub:

It is my feeling when I watched this scene, maybe I'm wrong !! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

But no. 

I.

Nevermind TT_______TT

GOTCHA!

4 minutes ago, cloe_1409 said:

i have to confess..when i saw the final episode, i was okey..a few days after Dots has ended  i was fine too....but now i'm crying so hard here,,this withdrawal is kicking me so hard when our captain sang always...sure SJK loves that song..he sang perpectly fine, the voice, his tunes are sooooooooooo sweet...arghh i want to see his facial expressions when he sang..i think i'm not okey at all..i missed song song couple soo much..me as an audience still have  lingering feelings with those unforgetable moments of song song couple..i cant imagine how SJK and SHK deal with it..i mean the withdrawal syndromes....

I'm touched by your post. I feel you. I don't know when I can meet another drama like this one. And I miss SHK already. Where is she now?

I don't remember seeing these here. I've seen others have provided translations, too, but @MAROSA_JIN also posted these on the DOTS thread. :) So, I'm sorry if I'm just repeating.

Credit as tagged

6FGxU7.jpg

Edit

There's no consensus on the following translation, particularly the "smaller built" part ... so, use your own judgment, but be wise :) 

i6hjk4.jpg

@MaGi_Grace thank you so much. This is the best complete recording of the song and with so much emotion and feeling put into singing. I listened to it 3 times and my Husband immediately asked after the second time if he is singing it to SHK. He says SJK seems to be singing at the top of the lungs to someone dear to him especially the I love you. Only you, wherever and whenever.... Listen to it with your heart and you will feel the same.

And I want to say that my Husband and 1 watched DOTS together from ep 1 to ep 16 together at least 5 times per episode and lots of soju consumed throughout all the watching and spazzing and for a grown man like him who have grown to love both SJK and SHK as a couple and truly believe they will find bliss together is truly touching for me. He reads this thread as a silent lurker so I want to say to him: Thank you for being with me on my DOTS journey and grown to love them as much as I do. Even though you had too much soju to drink each episode and I had to carry you to bed, I still love you 

Archived