[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

2 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

MY MOST FAV MOMENT ... This is SHK and SJK .. NOT KMY and YSJ ...

They make my heart flutters ... tingling all over .. I swear i can repeat this and never get tired of watching them .. 

Their smile is sweet and full of happiness...Their faces look glowing

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, lovely_skham_stv said:

THE POWER OF SJK'S LIPS, WITH JUST A FEW SECONDS....... SHK'S LIPSTICK VANISHED, LOL PALE AS CAN BE

FIRST KISS --> PINK LIPSTICK, GET EM SJK!!! 

CR: @KSHxKYJ Thank you for making the slow mo version of the kiss!!!

2ND KISS --> PALE AS A WHISTLE, HE SUCKED THOSE LIPS DRY LOL HE DEFINITELY ATE IT UP , SHK & SJK BEST KISS EVER!!!

glasses.gif

W-NIif.gif

giphy.gif

Just now, sugarbunnee said:

I totally felt like a voyeur watching our OTP shipwreck kisses. I've seen countless screen kisses but their's just felt next level real. I mean it was tender and sweet yet loving and passionate at the same time. I don't care how good of an actor you are, I honestly don't believe that all this can be fully conveyed if there weren't some real emotions there. I just love the way he gazes lovingly at her lips before each kiss as if saying those luscious lips are mine and I'm going to claim them now. 

OMG you make me need to rewatch the scene all over again :wub:

9 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

MY MOST FAV MOMENT ... This is SHK and SJK .. NOT KMY and YSJ ...

They make my heart flutters ... tingling all over .. I swear i can repeat this and never get tired of watching them .. 

SO TRUE....THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION....JUST LIKE THE BLOOD TYPE SCENE WHERE THERE SMILE AND GIGGLE ARE OF THEIR OWN AND NOT THEIR CHARACTERS!

39 minutes ago, sugarbunnee said:

I just love the way he gazes lovingly at her lips before each kiss as if saying those luscious lips are mine and I'm going to claim them now. 

SHK watch SJK's lips too you know. haha. just when he moves in for a kiss, she shifted her gaze from his eyes down to his lips.

and BAM. Most sensual kisses happen.

Why this drama has to end in 16 ep? huhu

at least thru this drama we can watch our OTP kiss. haha. even if they're dating, it's not like they're going to kiss in public or some award ceremony or something. lol. I hope.

6 minutes ago, sugarbunnee said:

tumblr_o5mor6HjK71r1fzv0o1_400.gif

I totally felt like a voyeur watching our OTP shipwreck kisses. I've seen countless screen kisses but their's just felt next level real. I mean it was tender and sweet yet loving and passionate at the same time. I don't care how good of an actor you are, I honestly don't believe that all this can be fully conveyed if there weren't some real emotions there. I just love the way he gazes lovingly at her lips before each kiss as if saying those luscious lips are mine and I'm going to claim them now. 

@sugarbunnee

I attempt to sleep but end up staring at your gif, SJK blisful face before he kiss her. Love how you describe the kiss, I honestly feel this is the first time I see SJK kisses like this,  his love for her is obvious here. 

I wonder which pic SHK will post after this

How Long Will I Love You

12912843_1589575298021827_120127721_n.jp

How long will I love you
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I can
How long will I need you
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan

How long will I be with you
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash up on the sand

How long will I want you
As long as you want me to
And longer by far
How long will I hold you
As long as your father told you
As long as you can

descendants-of-the-sun-2.jpg

How long will I give to you
As long as I live through you
However long you say

How long will I love you
And longer if I may

How long will I love you

riwbXs4.gif

Lol, the comments here are making me blush, but I LOVE them :lol:  Please keep posting them, chingus :P

Personally for me, I think I love this moment when he said "I love you" more than the kisses (and I freaking love the kisses).  The way they looked at each other with those sweet smiles.  I really think that's SJK and SHK being themselves and not YSJ and KMY (me being delusional)

ChD7ff.gif

Spoiler

Anybody.. could you please check Kyo IG, 16 weeks ago when she had "love pose" is it similiar clothes with the scene at the car wash when KMY gave YSJ "love pose" with her hand?? Same signal?? And its 16 weeks ago.. Kyo looked super happy 

5 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

Lol, the comments here are making me blush, but I LOVE them :lol:  Please keep posting them, chingus :P

Personally for me, I think I love this moment when he said "I love you" more than the kisses (and I freaking love the kisses).  The way they looked at each other with those sweet smiles.  I really think that's SJK and SHK being themselves and not YSJ and KMY (me being delusional)

Why you make me cry?. I agree with you.....I am trying not to cry.

anigif_b74d66f2ac3c15c35b26515df275877b-

3 minutes ago, sjk1shk said:

Anybody.. could you please check Kyo IG, 16 weeks ago when she had "love pose" is it similiar clothes with the scene at the car wash when KMY gave YSJ "love pose" with her hand?? Same signal?? And its 16 weeks ago.. Kyo looked super happy 

This one?

Actually I think it's the final scene from Daniel and Yehwa's wedding.. Her dress had a collar with long sleeves of fabric in the front.. PLUS the white tables from the scene.

This is the 1st kiss ... when SJK pull away .. his lip kinda stuck to SHK lips .. you can see their lip stretched before separated .. Look like JK been sucking on her lips .. I wonder how long did the kiss lasted? 

vNmi7DQ.jpg

Jalhanda,Cheese, Superbigcat - They were not acting .. that was real

Just now, hclover96 said:

I think so too, the loving stares, how SJK cannot contain the giggles, and how SHK's smile freely and happily; they look so real to me

@joongkyo, your crazy gifs are making me laugh :lol:  It's amazing how all the wonderful shippers here are making my withdrawal symptoms much, much easier to bear.  This one-of-a-kind drama may have concluded, but I certainly hope this is just the beginning for Song-Song's road to love :)  We still have the bts to look forward to next week :D

GAH, look at the way he's staring at her lips before moving in for the kill (please excuse my perverted language)

E8kmN5.gif

I've noticed he stared at her lips quite a few times in the drama, lol B)

986Rrc.gif

Let me know if my gifs are too big and are causing the page to be loaded slowly.  I'll make the gifs smaller next time :)

22 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

They also have the most attractive side profiles!  The directors/writers must have noticed as well since they like to have them do similar shots like this throughout the drama.

I have to reiterate just how much I actually enjoy their kissing scenes.  I have mentioned before that I always fast forward any and all kissing scenes in Asian dramas (Korean, Chinese, HK, Taiwanese) because it is so awkward watching the actor/actress trying to kiss each other (either they are trying to be too aggressive or too passive).  Anyways, I always felt embarrassed for them.  I just don't feel it; therefore, I rather just fast forward.

But I have watched SHK's kiss scenes in FH and WW, also had to fast forward.  Even though some people think SJK is a great kisser in NG, I couldn't watch those kissing scenes either.  He seemed too desperate during those kissing scenes, unless that was what they were hoping to achieve.  

Anyways, YSJ and KMY kissing scenes are the only ones that I have watched multiple times and actually felt butterflies watching them.  I can actually feel the deep love, respect, and passion that they have for each other.  

So, if SHK and SJK don't really have true feelings for each other, then I truly applaud them for their wonderful acting; but that also means that this kind of chemistry between co-stars doesn't happen often.  I am not sure if or when they will find this type of chemistry with another co-star any time soon.  

I personally can't think of another pairing that had the same amount of chemistry as these two.  I will miss them.

This is another fav moment .. The way he touched SHK chin ..and look at ther lip ..tenderly .. THIS is not a kiss with *s-you-know-what* in mind .. this is purely I LOVE YOU KISS ...I truly deeply love you .. it was tender .. .. Haishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I better go to sleep .. this is getting hotterand hotter

2gzHYE8.jpg

did you notice he position of SJK legs in the first kiss - it was open in the beginning shot - so you can see the movements of one of his legs then in the zoom in shot - the legs were together now.  so a least two takes for the first kiss.  

the kisses are so sweet - been replaying it non stop.  question, about the tongue, when, first or second kiss?

gs 

Archived