[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

MY relays her thoughts and even asks questions about the official report ... She's tearing up again, and it looks like SJ's superior is stifling his own tears. 

She cries as she begins to sign the report or whatever that paper is ...

Time moves on, and she's as busy as ever at the hospital.

As she rests in the cafeteria, she's approached by the b itchy doc. B itch is blabbing, and MY tells her to buzz off.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo im sorry if i didnt deleted or edited my post before you decided to leave the forum coz i just read it a while ago. i didnt even get to read your messages before i went and cooked. coz if i did i will take it down immediately. i just wish you will give me another chance to prove that i can follow the rules and be an obedient and loyal member here. and im sorry if my actions and apology came too late.

to all members i already did deleted and edited my post after i read their messages to me and im sorry if i came too late before she decided to leave the forum. i hope she'll change her mind. coz im not that good in translating korean and deductions skills. i know that the whole will agree that she is the conan or sherlock holmes of the kikyo shippers. i cant replace her. if she wants i can quit being here if thats what it takes for her to come back.  thank you.

She signs the paper..... KMY resumes her duties at the hospital.....  That wench is talking to her while she's eating at the hospital..... KMY talking to her best friend.....she's very solemn.... SHES grieving.... SHES remembering the wine....the X-ray.......

MY meets with MJ. MJ has the stuffed bunny and fox sitting next to her. She hands the fox to MY. 

The girls get along ... too bad it's grief that's bringing them closer together.

It's raining again ... a scene wherein DY is remembering a time with MJ. Wait ... what? He's alive? He walks out in the rain with his umbrella. SJ puts his arm around him.

They have drinks ...

Can I just say, Kyo & JiWon just compliment each other in acting?! As senior/junior ... They must be proud watching how their scenes came out! Both ladies should take a bow! What a performance by both of them! Excellent!! 

Okay ... apparently it's a flashback of when DY told SJ about dating MJ.

MY walks past dal.komm with fox in her arms ... FLASHBACK: the two are at the cafe ... They talk, and SJ says, "I love you." And I believe she says it to him, too. Eep!

Commander talks to KJW

KMY MEETS UP WITH KJW, THEY ARE WITH THE STUFFED ANIMALS THAT THEIR MEN HAD WITH THEM FROM EPISODE 1

KMY asks her something and there is a flashback of SDY AND YSJ..... MY GOODNESS I LOVE THESE MEN... IT MIGHT BE THERE FIRST MEETING AND THEY TALK ABOUT KMJ...... MY GUESS IS TELLING HIM ABOUT THE LOVE TRIANGLE..... YSJ Doesn't peruse her..... Flash back off KMY AND YSJ, I heard YSJ say I love you......

MY is out and about (at the airport) ... It seems she gets a call from Daniel.

They meet up someplace, and there's a tent and camping gear where they're at.

It looks like MY has returned to Uruk, too.

MY narrates ... is she writing a letter? (My attention is split.)

Ki Bum is also in Uruk. Heh.

KMJ returns to Urk,

KMY is at the airport, she meets Dr. Daniel, 

She's seen with kids.... Not to sure where but she's texting..... 

Dr. Daniel being interviewed...... Talking about the need for help in his cause

kim ki bum with KMJ in the cafeteria, he makes her ramen

Ki Bum has ramen with MJ, and it begins to snow?

MY walks out in a rather deserted place. She's got flowers with her. She remembers when he put her hair in a ponytail. She lays the flowers on a  stack of rocks. Another memory of talking to him when he was hurt during the earthquake. Next memory: Their last goodbye hug. Next one: When he tells her, "I love you." She cries.

She gets a page on the walkie to bring back lidocaine. She sets the little white rock next to the flowers but it rolls. She hears SJ's voice on the walkie. She's confused. She checks her phone for messages. She looks around as she hears his voice on the walkie again.

The sound of a helicopter somewhere ... She hears his voice on the walkie again. She turns her head, and she sees a man's figure from afar approaching her. She's in shock and walks to him ... She's running now.

As she stumbles on the ground, SJ runs to her. He helps her up! OTP reunited!

Archived