[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

38 minutes ago, lvebeauty said:

I feel bad for Song Joong Ki, but only just a tiny bit because this is something that's easily shrugged off since this was from so long ago. LOL. It's irrelevant now. I feel worse for the girl, who I'm hoping wasn't the one responsible for the leaked pictures. Over all, this is really a non-controversy. I'd be more worried if the leaked pictures were from this year or last year. Actually, the first thing I thought of when I saw the pictures was that the girl seems to be the same height as Song Hye Kyo, so ... Song Hye Kyo really suits Song Joong Ki :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the last time I logged on to this thread, it hasn't reached 50 pages yet. Now it's what, 259?

But yeah, I get it. Song2 couple is so spazzable. 

I'm thinking of where should I start this time, and it's kinda hard to pick. Maybe from SJK's KBS Interview. 

In that interview, I get to see the real SJK. As in, he's very different with Yoo Shi Jin. He's very polite and humble. I can see that he's very smart too. I'm a teacher for almost 6 years now, and I can tell somebody is very smart when he can answer a question quickly and without thinking for too long. 

SJK answered all the questions smoothly, with good choices of words and as if he didn't think at all. 

This reminds me that my friend said he is from a wealthy family in his hometown. I'm not a fan of SJK before DOTS, this is the first time I follow him. And I'm glad to find him appears well-educated in the KBS News Interview. 

With all the rumors of Song2 dating, I thought SJK would be more aloof and careful in that interview, but he chose SHK twice. 

First when the female anchor asked him whether he'd choose Dr. Kang or Myeong Joo if they really exist in real life. 

He said he'd choose Dr. Kang because they went through a lot together and because "If I don't choose her, she will be angry". I got giddy listening to his answer. He really sounded like a boyfriend who didn't want his girlfriend to be angry with his wrong answers. 

And another one was when the male anchor asked, if the female anchor (who seemed to be a huge fan of SJK) and Dr. Kang drown together in the water, who would he save? And he said he would save both.

The male anchor then said "So it's impossible to separate Yoo Si Jin and Dr. Kang, it seems" and SJK just laughed. 

That interview gave me the impression that it's more than OK for him to talk openly about SHK. He wouldn't avoid any topics about her because he didn't want to. 

He also said that he enjoyed talking about the rumors of them dating while hanging out with her. 

This guy is smart. In one move, he managed to state that yes, he and SHK often hang out together, and that they enjoy it a lot. Plus, they discuss about many things a lot. 

I've been a fan of K-pop for many years, and usually, when there's a rumor about dating, the man would be the one who avoids the topic or he would answer with no expression and says that there's nothing between them, just colleagues/friends. Many fans of male Korean singers or actors are extreme. They really want their "Oppa" to be theirs. That's why Korean male singers or actors are really careful with rumors, they even tend to look like they don't care with the actress/singers they're rumored with, in order to not lose their career. 

But not with SJK, he seems to talk about SHK willingly and even likes talking about her. He's not afraid to lose fans because of their rumor. 

I also love the dinner Song2 couple hosted for DOTS's cast and crew. It felt so "couple-thing" to me. As if they're already married and doing things together, making decisions together and the whole cast and crew supported them. 

Seems like they avoided taking pictures together in that dinner, and their friends also don't upload pics of Song2 couple. I feel everyone support Song2 couple, silently agreeing and helping them protect their relationship. The cast and crew must be the first people to notice something special between them since the drama shooting. 

But because of the dinner where Song2 didn't take pictures together, I didn't have high hopes from HK Presscon. 

And wow, how wrong I am!

I wasn't surprised seeing SHK's manager, Ms. Lena Park, always between them at the airport. SHK looks beautiful as usual with her simple dress. But I think SJK dressed up a lot by wearing that black leather jacket and sunglasses, lol. I think he's usually more casual in dressing, yet he suddenly appeared like a rockstar. Maybe his stylist told him he's more famous now, more famous than Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun, so he has to appear more stylish. 

I feel a bit burnt because some people said SHK was arrogant as she arrived at the airport, while SJK waved around. I have a feeling she was wary for haters and just wanted to go to the safety of the car as soon as possible. She wouldn't behave that way if there's no haters who always judge her in the first place!

With no pics together at the dinner with cast and crew of DOTS, the way they took care to never walk side by side at the airport, and how Ms. Lena sat between them during the dinner in HK, I thought the presscon would be formal and nothing to spazz on. 

But Song2 couple proved me wrong. 

No one sat between them at the presscon. He held her shoulders so freely like telling the world "She's mine!".

I was at Teacher's Room and spazzed a bit hysterically, lol.

I mean, seriously, his hand on her shoulder TT__________TT

Jo In Sung barely touched SHK during TWTWB presscon and look at SJK. 

And SHK glowed so much, omg. She's radiant!

The praises for each other that they said during the presscon were like a flood. I thought they would be more guarded, but they didn't. 

And the way he said she, "Beautiful, very beautiful" in Chinese was so adorable. Even more adorable was how embarrassed he was afterwards, until he had to drink his water. Plus how SHK shyly laughed beside him. 

The photoshoot of the presscon too. Whenever he could, he seemed to put his hand on her shoulder. I love it! 

And their pictures look like pre-wed pics with very simple clothes, hahaha. They don't need tux and gown to look gorgeous anyway. 

Least but not least, the four pics together that SHK posted in her own IG. I don't think she ever posted that many pics with a colleague before. SJK is her first pic spam. 

I love her caption, "A gift for those who have waited so patiently". 

I feel she's saying that directly to us, Song2 shippers, who want to see more of their interaction. 

Ah, I'm so happy. 

My friend said a few days ago, that SHK looks super happy lately. She's always gorgeous, but lately she looks extra happy. Maybe her bf makes her happy, hehe. I hope they are real. I do feel that they are already real. I don't need a confession, I just hope that they'll give us more hints. 

I think SHK has bad experiences about her love relationship with actors in the past that got blown up by the media and she was judged by the haters. So she would want to keep her relationship private now. 

I like how SJK already served the army and he won't have to leave her for two years now. 

I hope they will keep touring Asia to promote DOTS so we get to see more sweet moments of them. 

Fighting Song2 couple and shippers!

I read some comments about how close they are even if they are not in a relationship, yet, i suddenly reminded to the French Song SHK posted before. I forgot the title, I think someone here said it's about friends turn into lovers? Please correct if I remember things wrong, or maybe it's just a song and nothing to be thinking too much about.

Anyway, happy to read the translation, thanks so muc @twtwb So they have been picturing each other even before they stars in the drama. Everytime I read comments saying the ig photos just to prove they are buddies I will go back to NY sighting, the airport 007 mission, the hair stylist, etc so I say: No, they are not just good buddies! I am sure about it. 

I feel sorry for SJK but honestly I was expecting something like that to happen. Fans or haters want to know and scrutinise everything..and they'll be watching his every move. Something similar could've happened to SHK but since her past relationships were with top actors and made public..so everyone is aware of it. His ex doesn't deserve this..hmm. 

From the moment I sleep til I woke up this thread always comes first!! This is crazy! I've slept at page 230+ something on this thread and woke up holding my phone. I got so tired from yesterdays activities! Then continued til the last page lol. I'm getting worse this is a disease! 

During the PC where he said SHK is BEAUTIFUL, before he got nervous and drank from the glass.. He mumbled something like, Johtta?? IDK anything about korean but its somewhat the same when he adorably said it during the doll face scene where he said he lost? Can anyone check on that? If it is, I just find it cute and very 'art imitates life' coz he gave the same reaction and face as YSJ.. And that similar reaction was also on the recent BTS, where he tried to breathe and hold back trying to control his laughter and trying not to look at SHK (or somewhere in her body lol.) That's a familiar YSJ face!! So when some speculated that on some scenes that's definitely SJK acting and improvising.. Well people, you must be right! 

I wonder where did the two lovebirds go after their date? I can only imagine a lot of heart fluttering and embarassingly cheek-blushing things lol. I believe they had a date tho, eating out is a date.. doesn't necessarily mean its between bf-gf ;)

WTH!!! Keep your hands off our Joong Ki haters!! And stay away from our Song-Song!!! You can't put them down SJK never denied he dated. For crying out loud, just dig your own holes and stay there forever, instead of trying to dig up some dirt on our couple!!! :angry:

OMG  now I choose to believe that they decided to throw all plans out the window and GIVE THEIR BEST SHOT AT LOVE!! (Like the advice of a certain angel)

oh my..Just how many times did they 'bump fists' that night for all this to happen?????

big momma a happy momma

:w00t::wub::w00t::wub:

So what now?? What will tomorrow bring??? After all the cookies, cotton candies, marshmallow  and jely beans the past two days,do they expect us to just carry on like nothing?????? I want moooreeeee teasing pleasee.. My hand is glued to my phone, my toddler picked up a new line: put..down...phone...

BIG MOMMA HUNGRY FOR MORE!

32 minutes ago, redwinecouple said:

From the moment I sleep til I woke up this thread always comes first!! This is crazy! I've slept at page 230+ something on this thread and woke up holding my phone. I got so tired from yesterdays activities! Then continued til the last page lol. I'm getting worse this is a disease! 

During the PC where he said SHK is BEAUTIFUL, before he got nervous and drank from the glass.. He mumbled something like, Johtta?? IDK anything about korean but its somewhat the same when he adorably said it during the doll face scene where he said he lost? Can anyone check on that? If it is, I just find it cute and very 'art imitates life' coz he gave the same reaction and face as YSJ.. And that similar reaction was also on the recent BTS, where he tried to breathe and hold back trying to control his laughter and trying not to look at SHK (or somewhere in her body lol.) That's a familiar YSJ face!! So when some speculated that on some scenes that's definitely SJK acting and improvising.. Well people, you must be right! 

I wonder where did the two lovebirds go after their date? I can only imagine a lot of heart fluttering and embarassingly cheek-blushing things lol. I believe they had a date tho, eating out is a date.. doesn't necessarily mean its between bf-gf ;)

This is where I agree with you :P I don't know about Asian culture but here in the States, going on a date is FAR from being in a relationship. It's step 1 to start a relationship but it does not necessarily mean "we're a couple" if 2 people go on a date. So with that in mind, I bet you they have been on "dates" before :P

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

The IG likes keep increasing  fr that fist bump photo.. almost 300K likess 

{option}http://i63.-/1zlwsgm.png[/IMG]

@Bambiina try http://imgur.com/ - I was using tinyurl before but i get that funny link you get above as well, imgur you don't need account

@hclover96 thanks for uploading to YouTube! yes there's more clearer versions of the diff parts of the press con on MingPao's website here - with a zoomed out view of them both

http://ol.mingpao.com/php/showbiz3.php?nodeid=1459828579213&subcate=latest&issue=20160405

http://ol.mingpao.com/php/showbiz3.php?nodeid=1459831697253&subcate=latest&issue=20160405

http://ol.mingpao.com/php/showbiz3.php?nodeid=1459830007006&subcate=latest&issue=20160405

http://ol.mingpao.com/php/showbiz3.php?nodeid=1459832361611&subcate=latest&issue=20160405

• I watched the ViuTV online HD version of the PC but it's disappointing as they keep zooming into only 1 of each of their faces when they're talking, so you can't see the zoomed out view of both their reactions.

I was surprised to see even MingPao joining in the stalking of SongSong as MingPao is historically the more prestigious HK newspaper that is never seen as "paparazzi" and WELL RESPECTED in the HK entertainment circle - but even they too were in on the stalking them the restaurant! I was so surprised!

9V33Vng.jpg

JSsm7FO.jpg

dpPo989.jpg

Can see SHK is sitting with her makeup artiste

I know it's one thing to be sceptical, but when people use logic defying theories for *debunking* SongSong it makes me realise just how much SongSong must have gotten under their skin..lol.

1. Media Play Theory

Oh really? Come off it. One media plays before the show comes out if they feel that the need to draw in the crowds, not at the fa(g) end of a drama. We've got 4 episodes left, it's not like they're going to win a nobel prize if they achieve the 40% ratings that they're going to go all out to orchestrate what we saw go down from 4th to 5th April. The drama is already the hugest hit of the year with other shows nowhere near it, forget competition.

2. They're Just Friends Theory. 

Well what stopped them from showing us that they were friends a couple of months ago?. Looking at the BTS released yesterday it's obvious that they were close even at that stage, so why wouldn't they just act like normal co-stars on a set. We've already cited the examples of previous co-stars of both SJK and SHK being friendly with them on set, after all news of amicable co-stars isn't something  a drama crew would hide, no?

3. They're The Same Way With Other Co-stars Theory.

Show me receipts, please!. Lol. So they always pretend to be distant with their co-stars before and during a drama but when the drama is about to end they show the public that they're in fact really close in real life? :blink:

I'm sure people who were looking forward to this drama when the casting news came out in early 2015 that there was so much negativity going around the casting. Nobody thorough SJK fit the bill of an army officer, SHK was going through hell for her news off-screen. Then there were the haters who dragged in her past dating life and told her to stay off of him. Why didn't these two co-stars/friends show the haters and doubters that they were in the *friend zone*. It's not like they weren't aware of public sentiment. There were way more doubters than supporters for the two collaborating, why did these two not use this opportunity better to curry public favour?

4. Shippers Are Shipping Shi Jin and Mo Yeon, Confusing Reel with Real Life Theory.

Yeah, sure. While the rest of the world comprising of sane people thought SJK and SHK hated each other, these sceptics would have us believe that a  group of crazily, similar minded people migrated to this thread to ship the characters of Shi Jin and Mo Yeon (*obviously we are being referred to as the crazy delulus that they keep referring to*). And, we kicked up such a frenzy that we started a cult and started inducting anyone that we could find. Lol, why don't they write a fanfic...obviously they're not lacking an over imaginative mind.

If they ever take the time to go through this thread, they'll see that the topic of Shi Jin and Mo Yeon's chemistry had long been replaced by the discussion of SJK and SHK's real life relationship. It's not like we went crazy after Hong Kong. We were on it since the news of NYC came out. Only that then we were quick to call the agency idiotic for coming out and admitting to the meet-up. What we didn't know at that time was that SJK-SHK along with their agencies had already mapped out the bigger picture, and they were going to take this in phases. They were going to give time to the general public to come around to the idea that there was something happening off-screen. So, kudos to them because they've been brilliant with this whole thing!!. 

So, haters, if you're reading this. Kindly, save yourself your time and energy. Go dig a hole or something - it's a better use of your time.

Thank you. 

@2cents thanks for the links! you're brilliant!. Hope you're having an amazing vacation .

Archived