[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Wait, so that means Chef Eddy drove them to the airport?. Or did Hye Kyo stay back? 

Ha.. where he drove the 2 of them is anyone's guess .. hotel ? Airport ? Another secret rendezvous? No one knows...

Soooo cute.. everyone everywhere is just bending themselves in all directions to cover for these 2 .. I love it !!!

2 hours ago, Nana Aprilia said:

The photo of SHK and JG is from Ahn Bo Hyun Instagram :)

I'm not sure which one .  But as I recall she had uploaded two photos before with the nurse ha .

Btw guys , you are not confused by SHK actions ?  she uploaded 4 pieces her picts with  SJK .  As if to signify that they were merely close friend. But She also gives hope to US. their pics which she posted on her ig  With the same color of the clothes , wear a hat and wearing a similar jacket but SHK r the girl version.  Hhhh as  @joongkyo said my brain hurt analyze all of this 

18 minutes ago, sugarmonkey said:
I literally just got off a Google hangout with a friend who is also a shipper and we re-watched the Viu press conference together. Anyway we had to keep pausing the video cause we were just spazzing so much over all the cute moments. I've had good vibes about these two for awhile now but this and the subsequent IG pics have put it over the top and there's really no point of return for me. My friend and I are totally convinced SongSong is dating and they're well into the deep love stage. What we noticed above all else is that they were constantly aware of each other no matter what they're doing. When SJK was answering his questions SHK would look so nervous at times like she was was so concerned for him and wanted him to do well. And SJK was always keenly aware of where SHK was relative to himself at all times. That's totally an attentive bf/husband move! 

Btw I don't know if this was caught in any of the translations but it's a moment that I noticed and needs to be mentioned! So according to what I understood in Cantonese, when the two of them were asked to rate what they thought of their own appearances in their military uniform and doctor's scrubs respectively, SJK gave his answer and then he pretty much volunteered to rate how SHK looked in her doctor's outfit.  He was kind of shy and mischievous about it as a he turned to her almost as if asking permission. Of course the MC was like please go ahead. And that's when he busted out the awesome  "piao liang" followed by "hen piao liang" before he got all shy and made her blush. Total daebak moment! But what made it sweeter was that he took it upon himself to say it. They were initially just asked to rate themselves not one another. That's almost as good as a public declaration of love as far as I'm concerned. Also I've seen people interpreting piao liang as pretty but I've always understood and used it more as beautiful which is probably what Joong Ki meant as well. He was so cute speaking Mandarin!

These two really bring out the best in one another. I've honestly never seen SHK so relaxed and at ease during a PC. This is a side of her that her fans are aware but I don't think the rest of the world gets to see it often and it was all thanks to SJK. She is obviously so comfortable in his presence that she willingly let her guard down. I think this is largely because she trusts that he has her back 100% and this goes both ways. Those fist bumps were totally BAE! Their onscreen chemistry is other worldly to say the least but their real life chemistry is pretty electrifying as well. Their connection to one another is as real as it gets and anyone who doesn't it by now is just blind or in serious denial. 

They probably won't confirm anything anytime soon but it doesn't matter as long as they keep developing their relationship.  I just love that they're also not denying it and have taken up this new tactic where it's okay to be seen together. Like finally! Yeah we know that you're friends... SPECIAL FRIENDS haha! I feel like popping some champagne today and I don't even drink. The shipper gods have really smiled down upon us today :blush:

His Mandarin accent was surprisingly quite good. Just like his English accent. He must be taking lessons. She is fluent in Mandarin too. Wonder if they have the same teacher. Anyway I get the impression she is trying to help him in his career too since she is so much more experienced internationally. So sweet.

Waaa this thread is moving too fast, I have 11 pages to read.. I’m even dreamed about our OTP last night but soon I wake up, I’m totally forgot the story, it’s happened all the time :D

Waiting fot the romantic story tonight, can't wait to see YSJ jealous face, waaaaa.. so excited 

:wub:

what do you do before you go to bed - check out news, ig, Facebook, soompi, dispatch on uri lovely couple 

what do you do first thing you wake up - def check out news, ig, fb, soompi, dispatch on uri lovely couple !! 

basically the routine will go on for the rest of the day.

Heck I don't care ! 

thank you everyone for all your posts/pics/gifs/translation! *big hug*

5 hours ago, 2cents said:

Has anyone posted the On.cc media article from them? It's reported they did 4 media interviews after the PC, 1 is Apple Daily, 1 is ViuTV, 1 is On.cc i'm trying to find who the 4th media is.. unless it's a magazine?

@2cents, I think the 4th interview is with Mingpao. They are wearing the same clothes, but have different poses.  Here is the link to the interview.  It will be greatly appreciated if any Chinese fans can help translate it.  If not, I can do it later on when I have more time :)

http://ol.mingpao.com/php/showbiz3.php?nodeid=1459879570180&subcate=news&issue=20160406

0bf92bd3fa56fe88898d737011fedd38.jpg1459879800265SF_200B66B2366EC9A1D736ED3C1459879802948SF_7EEF5152FE9B6AC1357FF8AF

Spoiler

1459879801529SF_98E293004E1ECCFC65FF30F31459879805163SF_74F548A0C42973AFC4DA9FEE1459879796849SF_C3704FB0B0D892257C348413

1 hour ago, Summer Rize said:

Btw guys , you are not confused by SHK actions ?  she uploaded 4 pieces her picts with  SJK .  As if to signify that they were merely close friend. But She also gives hope to US. their pics which she posted on her ig  With the same color of the clothes , wear a hat and wearing a similar jacket but SHK r the girl version.  Hhhh as  @joongkyo said my brain hurt analyze all of this 

I'm sorry what is there to be confused about? Why she uploaded 4 and not just 1? 4 is the right amount of pics. Ladies when I put any sort of pic on IG I make sure its important and meaningful and has a purpose. This is my take on why there was 4 pics and not 1. All you have to do is read between the lines. 

1 Pic: The first seemed more close Colleague style pic hence taking a group pic with the director

2 Pic: The Acknowledgement: This is to signify that she reads her comments because she's gotten thousands of requests for a selfie with SJK

3rd Pic: The Special One: Since SJK doesn't have IG, SHK uploaded this pic for him, Why because THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN HIS FIRST UPLOAD, THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE.

4th pic: Declaration: Her very FIRST FIST BUMP.... CAPTIONS SAYS IT ALL, SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP NEVER ENDING LOYALTY. Thats what they have and will continue to have 

OF COURSE THEY ARE CLOSE FRIENDS IM GLAD THAT REAFFIRMS THEIR CLOSE RELATIONSHIP AND AGAIN I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY, THIS ONLY MEANS TO ME THATS THINGS WILL ONLY GET BETTER AND THATS WHERE THE BEST AND MOST MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS START FROM:blush:

*See even SHK says that they are JUST close friends can't you tell from the GIF. (wink) (wink) :heart:

E6DNBLd.gif

GIRL YOU NEED TO SIMMER DOWN.... GIRLS IS READY TO GET HITCHED. SJK UR LADY IS WAITING!

7 hours ago, LoVeCartier said:

cr: chef_studio_by_eddy instagram

oh the guy in the middle is the g7chef. :P

cr: series_fans_th instagram

wow...both of them wearing black & cap....matching outfit. hmmm....just get married already :phew:

2 hours ago, Summer Rize said:

I'm not sure which one .  But as I recall she had uploaded two photos before with the nurse ha .

Nope, not confused at all. All she confirmed by posting those pictures is that they are close. At the very least, she answered her fans' request to share photos of her with Joong Ki.  It's hard to read anymore than that since there are so many ways to receive what she did. Aside from your take, you can also dissect her actions this way: Don't be surprised to learn if new news comes out that they're seen spending even more time together. LOL. Or, expect her to inundate her IG with more photos of her with Joong Ki. Hehe. Her actions are open to interpretation. Anyway, she neither confirmed nor denied anything about their dating status by sharing those images, and I'm fine with that. But like I said, just because she put those photos up, it doesn't mean there's nothing going on between them either ;) Let me remind guys again about Song Joong Ki's interview: There was no actual denial ;) Actually, I believe she's also proven Joong Ki's revelation during his News9 interview: They've talked about the rumors between them, and they're enjoying the rumors / support for the Song-Song pairing. Hehe. To a point, they're messing with us because of the rumors. LOL. Also, based on the photos, what they certainly have definitely seems special; after all, they collaborated on DOTS for more than half a year, and in a sense, they're still working on it together, as they continue to promote it. Throughout all this time, they've gotten to know each other, so, we can't rule out an attraction between them :)  Whether they are dating or not, I think that attraction exists.

45 minutes ago, anya77 said:

His Mandarin accent was surprisingly quite good. Just like his English accent. He must be taking lessons. She is fluent in Mandarin too. Wonder if they have the same teacher. Anyway I get the impression she is trying to help him in his career too since she is so much more experienced internationally. So sweet.

Yes it was! I know some people complained about the cadence of his English but I thought he did a good job. He made an actual effort to enunciate the words whereas mostly when you hear English in K-dramas they tend to swallow the words. Her Mandarin is good too. This was the first time I heard her speak Cantonese and she was spot on. She has been renowned in China for awhile so her experience can definitely benefit him. She also has real A-list connections. I can definitely see them helping each other in different ways.

Me smiling today cos it's wednesday and having all these pictures make it a double triple quadruple happiness. It's been fun reading all the comments .. tq chingus. I'll shipped them all the way regardless what stage the relatonship is..tq SJK and SHK for reminding this ahjumma how it feels like to be in love..and keeping all us in this forum happy and delulu..

I can't come across any media (Han Cinema, dispatch, Apple daily, instyleKorea, to name a few) that hasn't reposted SHK IG photos. What I love about this is that SongSong couple released their images  on their own terms on their own platform. No media was going to catch them in action and blindside them. That is what we call Boss and his Beauty! 

39 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

I can't come across any media (Han Cinema, dispatch, Apple daily, instyleKorea, to name a few) that hasn't reposted SHK IG photos. What I love about this is that SongSong couple released their images  on their own terms on their own platform. No media was going to catch them in action and blindside them. That is what we call Boss and his Beauty! 

Exactly! If they are dating, then, they're staying ahead of the media. They're taking a page from the Brangelina playbook. Whether they're dating or not, they're really the ones in control of the information that goes out there, as well it should be since it's their private life :) 

Twitter is superb today!!!! Are they celebrate yesterday event with us???? ;)

CfUemP6UMAAVQZB.jpg

CfUh7rQUYAAS33S.jpg

This makes me want to tweet more!! 

edit back my post because I'm too excited seeing the hashtag with cute doodle!! OMG guyss lets trend this!!! See you guys on twitter(if you can find my u/n kkkk) First time in my twitter life, Twitter do this to Korean Drama!!! Another happy day!!

GOOD MORNING SONGSONG SHIPPERS......

lets prepare our heart for tonight kkkkk

we just need to stay still and be PATIENT, like hyekyo oni said. SongSong couple will give us BIGGER GIFT if we are more patient.

we wait for so long and they uploaded 4pics at once. what if we wait again, patiently..im sure they will give us their wedding announcement ..omo.. :wub:

No Need DISPATCH to catch Em, we just need to be patient and They will absolutelly announce themself. well, in my eyes..that 4pics was already an announcement :wub:

Archived