[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

47 minutes ago, larienssi said:

Just leaving this here. In case anyone of you want to make them your home screen. LOL :wub:

I just replaced my current home screen (which is a pic of my fiance and me) to these two

I have no regrets right now. But I probably will when he sees it and judges me. A lot. 

*moonwalks away*

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11 minutes ago, bbsjk said:

WONDER WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT FOR THEM TO BE IN SUCH A HAPPY MOOD TODAY??!!! 

They are smiling widely or sporting cute poses in almost all pictures today!!!!!

Uhm no, I'm not going there...

Oops, I think I got carried away. /shies away from my very wild imagination

3 hours ago, siercute said:

OMG!!!..I went craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy with HyeKyo's IG update:bawling::blush::bawling::blush::heart::heart:

You'l take mine hahahaha.. Feel the same only plus with anxiety but what the he*" will enjoying as far as i can

@jjeennyy19 yes for showing out is the first.. That's why i love sjk so much nowwww hahahaha

9 minutes ago, annypooh said:

i left a comment on her IG "please don't mess with our hearts by telling us later that you guys are not dating. That's just too cruel!" Hahahaha. 

Dont kill me please. I'm messing with her

I was going to do the same :joy: hope she reads yours and comes clean soon hahaha

3 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@annypooh Oh, they know what they're doing to the fans. They do, and it is cruel! Like cruelly awesome. LOL. Remember, as Joong Ki said, they've talked about the rumors over drinks. So, whether they are dating or not, they are totally messing with us. LOL. AND I LOVE IT! It adds to their mystery, and that means, there's more fun for us, trying to figure out their status! :)

But I can't take it. I don't know how to handle it. I feel like I'm about to have a  Heart attack. They're so wrong for messing with us. That's just not cool! Lol. 

I think UAA might have something to do with the change in their interaction with each other today. If I'm not mistaken, she was trending in China for her ninja skills at the airport yesterday. So perhaps, her agency told her that it was a wrong move and they should come out with a new tactic lol.

Thanks @larienssi It is indeed one of my favorite pictures. love truly brings out someone's personality :wub::wub:

is this promotion will be the last one for both of them? my brain cant functioning right now :sweatingbullets:

11 minutes ago, larienssi said:

Just leaving this here. In case anyone of you want to make them your home screen. LOL :wub:

10 hours ago, Bambiina said:

MOD YOU CAN WARN ME .. I just can't resit qouting this ....... OH MY GOD ... I don't care if this is fake .. really @QuynhT :D .. I'm sold. THIS IS JUST TOO ADORABLE ... 

OMG I never said I thought they were fake chingu... all I did was pointing out that other possibility that it wasn't real. And of course when i posted that the PC didn't yet happened >.< Seriously though, i"m here with ya'll. Why would i want what I proposed to happen? And I didn't mean they "fake-date". Really...what i meant was they're NOT DATING at all and we were all day-dreaming. But of course the PC happened and of course it takes away some of the "doubt" lol

I respect your view. However, the first person that responded to me straight out calling me negative, insulting without really understanding what I was trying to say. 

4 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

OMG I never said I thought they were fake chingu... all I did was pointing out that other possibility that it wasn't real. And of course when i posted that the PC didn't yet happened >.< Seriously though, i"m here with ya'll. Why would i want what I proposed to happen? And I didn't mean they "fake-date". Really...what i meant was they're NOT DATING at all and we were all day-dreaming. But of course the PC happened and of course it takes away some of the "doubt" lol

I respect your view. However, the first person that responded to me straight out calling me negative, insulting without really understanding what I was trying to say. 

:no worries ... this is just an auspicious day for all SongSong couple shippers forget everything lets celebrate :D .. 

THIS PIC SHE UPLOADED HAS THE MOST LIKES AND MOST COMMENTS AND ITS GROWING AS I TYPE :blush:

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, BECAUSE THIS PICTURE MEANS ALOT TO HER, I BELIEVE THE PHONE IN THE 2ND PIC THAT HAD THIS PIC IS ACTUALLY HER PHONE. I LOVE THE CAPTIONS, 

COMRARDERSHIP! , LOYALTY!! (I DEFINITELY THINK SHES IN LOVE) (SJK YOU HAVE HER LOYALTY FOREVER AND SHK HAS HIS)

*LOYALTY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TRAIT IN A MAN FOR HER

:heart: 216, 774+ likes , 15,377+ comments DAEBAK!!! THE WORLD IS IN LOVE WITH THEM!!!

12907374_1211963198860894_181013184_n.jp

Those photos from SHK during their dinner shout "HEY LOOK AT US WE ARE HAVING DINNER TOGETHER. PLEASE DONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU WILL SEE US AGAIN SOON HAVING DINNER/LUNCH/MIDNIGHT SNACK/BREAKFAST TOGETHER.

"cos you know... this is typical for the both of us now"

:phew:

i think joongkis biker jacket is this. its ysl

Spoiler

40116869PO_13_f.jpg

while shk wears this also ysl

Spoiler

saint-laurent-giacca-biker-in-pelle-prod

so...er i think i leave it you guys whether its a couple jacket...or.. (perhaps because they share the same stylist?)

Archived