[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 minute ago, jakey09 said:

So SHK is going back?! No photoshoot?! Where's the crying emoticon her?! </3

they were there all day yesterday and she won't leave until later tonight...plenty of time. if she left tomorrow it would be early anyway probably. The trip is actually longer than I thought they'd be together tbh.  They could have just flown today and left. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joongkyo said:

But didn't you say she was leaving today? So she's leaving after dinner?. Weird, why catch a late night flight and not just go tomorrow.

DID anyone notice when they took a group picture with the fans, SJK went back to his awkward hands in the pocket phase...then he even had some really awkward footwork going on!! lol. Finally once he decided to put his hands on the small of her back, he relaxed. That bit was hilarious!

I'm not sure.  Some people/press on weibo are reporting that SHK said that she is leaving tonight, but Apple Daily wrote  "short trip" with dinner with SJK and staff.  Don't know how "short" is short.  

18 minutes ago, lila7 said:

Count me in. Ha ha ha..I'm giggling alone in such an early morning with merely gathered one to two words. Ha ha ha

Well, it's 1 am Tuesday morning in my neck of the woods and I am still in oblivion! Am I supposed to go to sleep now?

I have exactly 5 hours before I get ready for work. But, how am I going to fall asleep now?I am too excited!

I'm pumped up! Nah! I'll just bring me some Starbucks and I'm set to go! cat coffee

You know,, i'm starting to feel like every Monday - Thursday is SONG - SONG couple SHOW with DOTS in between hahahaha....

I can't wait to see what we will hear next Monday.. :lol:

And tomorow's wednesdayy.... :w00t:

3 minutes ago, Liv Barcellos said:

I'm not sure.  Some people/press on weibo are reporting that SHK said that she is leaving tonight, but Apple Daily wrote  "short trip" with dinner with SJK and staff.  Don't know how "short" is short.  

I see, well at least they're still together for a few more hours! :)

Why do you guys think SJK is staying in HK for 5 more days?. Can't really be to sample the local food as he put it, and I don't see him taking a mini vacation at this stage. I really think that he's in HK to read some scripts and see if he'd like to dabble in acting in a Chinese movie. 

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it has something to do with SHK's meeting with Leon Lai in HK last month.

Also, if it's for CF shooting there would already be some news after they signed the contract, since landing foreign cfs is considered a really big deal in Korea. Plus he won't shoot a cf for 5 days!

I died a million times %]^{*|**~€!!! OMG!! This has got to be the closest and most comfortable we've ever seen from them. And those happy faces? I have never seen SHK smile and chuckle like that she's beaming with happiness, both of them tho SJK seems a lil nervous. But SHK guided him along. The whole time I can't help but see KMY and YSJ, the very smitten couple that we see on DoTs! And on the first part where they were looking at each other I saw YSJ passionate gaze to KMY! They're REAL!!!

That hand of SJK sure is very familiar and comfortable with SHK and her body parts because it definitely knows where to land and on the right places. Like it just automatically lands on her waist and shoulder (this time its not placed awkwardly on the edge) I'm losing my mind with these two seriously I wouldn't be surprised if I get in mental institution lol. My cheeks hurt from smiling tho I've completely no idea what they're saying! SHK!! Does your cheeks hurt from smiling too? ;)

SJK is a perfect gentleman, so sweet and humble but the way he accomodate the guys on the stage was too funny.. Oppa you're too gentle! SHK is so sweet and caring! They compliment each other and they're so good looking. I've been wriggling like a worm SJK is soo handsome!! And when he said Piaoliang!! My heart stopped!!! :wub:

I'm glad they're in a happy comfortable mood.. Must be the hot tub errr.. comfortable beds? They probably slept very well huh?? 

Ahhh.. The things we do for our couple.. First, we watched sliding doors close and open, close and open, Then a staring match between Viu's facebook page. Waiting waiting.. I even used Iphone and Ipad just to get updates from the two but unfortunately no livestream for me. Thank you for the live update guys, my thumb hurts from liking all your posts.

And after this PC I NOW OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCE THEM BF-GF!!! Seriously if they're not in a relationship idk what they are but I'm more than convinced these two are in a relationship. Please send them to Japan, China, Thailand and you can send them to Mt. Everest too lol!  Just send them everywhere please!!!  :wub:

P.S : No one can (and has ever did) fist bump SHK but SJK! You're the man!!

Hye Kyo-sshi Hye-Kyo-Sshi!! Hahaha they're music to my ears Hye Kyo-sshi! 

Will backread now phew!

8 minutes ago, melissala said:

they were there all day yesterday and she won't leave until later tonight...plenty of time. if she left tomorrow it would be early anyway probably. The trip is actually longer than I thought they'd be together tbh.  They could have just flown today and left. 

Hopefully they do a PS! I mean, I think, at least deserve one! Lol

Already done watching t pc.. though i don't know what they talking about :blink: Thanks u lovely cinguuu  who already translate t pc . they really driving me crazy B) ...  goddess shk so beautiful, i love her style here then kbs pc..  she's more shining, how can she keep her beauty :o  I know her when she play aimh when i'm still elementary school , now i hv 1 kid..  n she more glowing omoooooo .  i love her so much :heart:. sjk such a gentleman who really treat his lady everytime everywhere..  :wub:

This couple make me uuuuggggghhhh... 

Let's break t glass baby.. t fuel already coming this thread on fire !!!!!

Burn baby burn yeeeeeaaaaahh..... B)

@joongkyo hahaha I wanted to say he was flirting with her too!!  but ... I still feel like I need to proceed with caution.. my poor inner shipper feelings hahaha.

Yeah, I mean I've seen at least one interview/feature he did with MCW way back where he was also really friendly with her. But it was in the middle of filming a scene. But I also feel like it's also just part of his personality. He's friendly and likes to be silly and joke around. So I don't know how much to really read too much into it. I do know, he probably would only joke with people he likes.

For sure though, he was a lot more comfortable today. And SHK would never just leave him hanging there, let's be honest. But I think the fact that he's even comfortable and confident enough with her to even be that friendly and joke around in public speaks a lot more to me. Because they know each other pretty well now regardless, and he knows her personality and how she normally is pretty serious in these kind of events.

And YUP he looked mighty pleased with himself. I also think he particularly enjoyed her reaction haha.  I was trying to figure out he said to her for the first bump just from his lips.. and I think he might have said something along the lines of "oh really?" :P to catch her attention .. then I couldn't get the other phrase.  But this is also just my speculation. I don't know how to lip read well.. it's just sometimes really obvious. But not so much in this case puahahaha so I apologize.

I also noticed he was kind of antsy early on.. looking all over the place haha. Maybe he was just in a really good mood.. to be in HK? with... SHK? :D 

sigh.. My inner shipper needs to reigned in again lol. 

Actually, today I didn't really expect that they will share many smiles, cute interactions and skinship since they seem so reserved/tense at the last press conf. I'm so happy to see them so natural and more carefree today. Did SJK just voluntarily praised SHK "you are very pretty" - so much like Captain YSJ. 

Korea Dispatch with this cute picture of them. Did she spotted someone/media she is familar with and pointed to him. Their little secrete conversations are so cute...wish I know what they are saying to each other.

1st%20fist_zpssnhmgdx4.gif

I'm trying to work out what SJK is mouthing to her right here. He certainly didn't call her noona because his lips didn't extrude into his usual cute duck lips when uttering the word. Anyone want to take a stab at it? I wonder what he calls her. :) 

2nd%20fist_zpsnuycgdeq.gif

Here it's clear she says "Mwo (what)?" to him. They're way too cute!

Ok last PC we tried to analyze their body languages and this PC we didn't have to do anything lol. They surprised us with their cute sweet interactions all by themselves. 

Manager Ellen, thank you for allowing them to sit together on stage without you! Although we're all pretty much aware that  your hawk eyes were on them just as much as ours were lol. 

Ok time for bed. Captain Yoo is officially helming the ship along with co captain Dr Kang. I felt like I was watching YSJ and KMY in that conference at times.The amount of adorableness is too much for me to handle so goodnight guys and thanks for all the silliness and posts and love~

OH I still cannot believe what just happened in this Presscon, so fabulous to be real. Ohh gosh....

The way he put his arm around her shoulder, the way they react to each other, the way they cooperate, support, smile in this presscon, it's precious.

It's not just 6 months they filmed together, but as they said, they hanged along with each other from filming ended until now, so they seem know the other's thinking and feeling. Yeah I may call it's a very close relationship. (normally long time lover or husband and wife ^^)

And another thing I realize in this Presscon, SHK dressed and did the make-up very fresh and young (light eye and lip make-up), horse-tail hairstyle, not like Premiere Presscon, she did semi smokey eye that made her look very elegant in the previous one.

So, for me, she looked like girls in twenty sth in this style, and matched with SJK here more than 100%.

P/S: thank you so much for you guys to upload and translated the interview, so happy to read these. Luv you all!

Btw, it's so suspicious that the photographer SHK singled out in the crowd was the DISPATCH crew. I MEAN she spots them and points them out and tells SJK look!..that;s Dispatch right there. OMG!

Now, I know for sure that they're these supposedly huge fans of hers.

Also, Dispatch don't think I've overlooked the fact that you weren't there at the Incheon Airport but apparently did end up in HK, the only Korean news agency in the crowd. I see you, Dispatch.I see you.

Archived